Other websites similar to Zantarni
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:05 pm
I've heard Roliana and Solia have been slowly dying, and Syndrone should have technically died already but is still somehow afloat. I can't remember what the full story was on that one, but I think only spent a grand total of 30 minutes on Syn.

I played Skyrim in third-person for a while, actually a long enough time that swapping back to first-person felt kinda weird, but I'm thankful that first-person doesn't make me ill as I love the immersion it offers, particularly in RPGs.

If I end up modding it on PS4, I probably won't do much other than some texture mods. But, I second (heh) what everyone else is saying, and definitely recommend looking into Second Life, though it has a pretty steep learning curve--or at least it did back in uh, 2009 or whenever I was messing around with it. xD
Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:34 pm
LOL Sorry, no, not vulpix. I'm afraid I'm not much into 'Pokemon'.

Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:29 pm
Roli has fans still that love the site alot and are trying to keep it together. Solia is a whole other story. I guess they are trying to rebrand themselves into a RPG site. They say they will keep the forums around but it's supposed be a RPG thing. Not fully sure what is going on. And if I'm right when I first noticed it was dying, they've been doing this for over a year or so now. So no idea what is going on.

According to a post they are going to let a small amount of people start on the site to work out the kinks if I'm right. Otherwise no idea.

I'm still getting used to Skyrim being on consoles and now on the Switch. Kinda weird hearing they are moving them to them. I know older ES games were on consoles but releasing on consoles now it's a bit odd since Skyrim's been out for awhile.

Aww it's ok Tam. Not everyone is into Pokemon. >.> I still have to work on my trivia game and go through the Pokemon and Morrowind facts that I wish I didn't know. Nooooot something I ever want to know since I want to play Morrowind and Oblivion and I play ESO and they released Morrowind expansion. >.> Might be why I haven't touched it besides my depression kicking in too often.
Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:54 pm
Rebranding: how to tick off all your fans.

*big hug* I hear you. Even brand new dollies and books can be abandoned in their packages when I don't feel good.

Oh. The BaB is Pinkie Pie.

Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:17 pm
Seems some people might be ok with Solia's rebranding. Not fully sure. I know it's the new Gaia when it got big and then it died. Now with rebranding. No idea what's going on at all. There is another site that is going with a bit of a RPG side but they seem to of had that to begin with. My god I forgot the name of it. Been working hard on the new site for over a couple years. Midorea that's the one. I haven't checked on their progress for so darn long.

I just hope that I can get the depression to go into hiding for awhile to finally do something. When I woke up this morning the idea of getting up after 10am bugged me for the first time and going to be at 3am is annoying so that is a improvement for me. So maybe I might be able to do this. ESO is having their halloween event coming this Friday so I think that will pull me out of it for sure since I like that game. So I have that to to also help me out.

Ohhhh Pinkie Pie that sounds cute. They sure do have a ton of ponies there. We've looked through their site a few times and the Pokemon stick out to me.
Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:45 pm
Ohhh. 'Midorea' wound up not doing an RPG after all. The game they put out is one of those visual novels.

XD Game events are often the only way that I celebrate any holidays, though hollowbean (not making fun of it, that's how ET says it) isn't my thing. It's fun to watch friends having fun, though.

LOL Yeah, almost everyone who guessed thought I'd gotten vulpix. My only complaint about the ponies is that I wish they didn't give them doll hair. Do you know how fast that gets into a rats nest when you're trying to snuggle something?

Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:08 pm
Wow, and the site is still kinda dead it seems. I used to love it. Tried hard to keep active on it but after awhile it wasn't worth it since posting was hard than it's on Roliana. Takes longer for responses.

I only ever did Christmas. Only time of the year I enjoyed and was happy as a kid and it had nothing to do with presents. Just felt happier then no idea why. And events I enjoy no matter the holiday, just fun for me. Even though I really don't care for Halloween I enjoy the events and seeing cute things you can get lol.

I haven't had anything with doll hair that I snuggled with so I don't know but I can imagine how bad it gets tangled. I hate tangles. I remember trying to brush my barbies hair as a kid and how bad it was at times. I actually refuse to brush my hair, only comb it since my hair is kinda stupid. Gets tangled and since I'm too stressed I lose a decent amount of hair because of it so I comb it to lessen up the amount of hair I lose.

My god I'm tired and can't really see to save my own life right now. I just hope stress goes away soon so hubby and I can no longer stay up til 2 or 3 am watching tv. >.> here's to today going to bed at a decent time.!
Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:47 pm
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36551084]

[/url]

Do you think she'd make a pretty coatl?

Awww. I just cut my hair all off. ...And tend to do the same to a lot of dolls. But Pinkie Pie seems to keep her hair when she shows up here, despite it winding up a poofy mess.

Yeah. I liked 'Midorea' too. The avatars were cute.

And I thought I better be honest and show the pokemon that I play with. http://www.virtuadopt.com/pc.php?do=feed&id=21815&box=1

Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:03 pm
She'd make a pretty cool looking coatl.

I cut my hair really short in the summer and right now I'm trying to grow the crap out. Kinda annoying since part is too long but not long enough to pull back so it stops rubbing into my eyes and onto my glasses and makes spots on it. I just hope it can grow out more soon since it's rather annoying at the stage it's at right now.

Haha at least you got some Pokemon to play with I guess. There is a free MMO you can play. They released another part of the games. I forgot which one they releases recently. Revoultion Online or something like that. You can play it on PC or your phone. But PC is easier since you have to do more clicking for little things since things are tiny on a phone screen lol.
Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:56 pm
She's got two genes the same colour too. *gives her a gentle poke* I'm trying to find her a forever home.

Ohhhh. That stage of hair growing is why I gave up ever having anything longer than a buzz cut. I just can't stand the bedhead and aggravations! I found that bandannas help, but they're too hot to wear in summer.

A free pokemon MMO?

Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:16 pm
Aww I hope she can find the perfect home.

LOL I try to grow it beyond my shoulders but something always happens to where it's back to about my ears but this time hubby cut it... And it went wayyyy shorter than I thought it would be lol.

Yup. https://pokemon-revolution-online.net/

I know they have a few gens of Pokemon already and they recently updated in the last few months to have more pokemon and some other stuff. They seem to update decently. You make your own person and name them. And play it like a regular Pokemon game. Gather berries, fight and you can even come across Brock early in the game to fight him. He's one of the first gym leaders you meet in the earlier games. Forgot the name of it though lol.
Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:16 pm
I've already bought her back from someone who was raising her to sell as fodder.

Ooops.

I've watched videos about it. It looks really neat, but I don't think I'll try it right now. It looks too crowded, and part of the reason I've never gotten into pokemon is because the fights seem to drag. ...Yet I play other MMOs with instanced fighting. I can't remember, are you going to try that one?

Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:14 pm
Aww how sad. I know some people when they sell their dragons state don't sell as fodder.

I tried it out but right now not sure if I will go back yet. I'm trying to get over Elder Scrolls Online event being a bit grindy and they things you get aren't too interesting to me. And I was looking forward to the event for two weeks and yesterday it was rather sad. The only good thing is the double xp but it's not that important to me really.

Trisphee released their event and I'm not feeling the items from the boxes so far. So here's to Kofk being a cool one when they come out.

Last night I almost passed out. Not sure what is going on but I'm wondering if I'm maybe too stressed out and that it just came to a head last night at 1am. >.> So I need to make sure I take it easy and stay calm and minimize stress for awhile to make sure that whatever is going on goes away.
Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:21 pm
Yeah. I said that about her parent that I gave to the friend who bred her.

Eeep. *hug* Don't be doing that! *wraps you in a blanket and gives you something to drink*

I like grindy, in the right places, but disappointment can feel like a kick in the gut. *sympathy*

KofK is out. And ghosting like crazy. I don't want any of the things, but if I wind up with enough ghosts I can help you get anything you want and aren't sure about getting, maybe.

Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:38 pm
I played Skyrim yesterday since I felt sickish and it was nice. I'm going to stay away from ESO for awhile until the event ends for sure.

I looked at the event and I don't really care for any of the items either. Thank you for the offer though.

And thank you for the kind words *hugs* Today is going better. Still wish I knew why stress might of caused the issue at 1am though. I hate that feeling. I passed out enough I kinda don't wanna do that anymore. And if my body thinks it's a good way to restart itself in a sense... It needs to find a new way lol.

FR event going and the coatl skin is ick. But I'll collect some of the normal event items as usual.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
Page 28 of 30