Other websites similar to Zantarni
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31, 32, 33  Next
Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:25 pm
Ya I don't think anyone who has an accent has any clothing on at all. It's like the accent does completely take over even though I only get them to highlight the dragon lol.

>.> Don't you just love her visits. At least you aren't doing too bad. It could be way worse though ; ;

I think Christmas is my favorite of all time so I get overly happy with it and mostly that. Other holiday events can be cute but that one makes me the happiest of all.

I collect familars from events only. I always make sure that I have one for myself to use eventually. Some of the clothing hasn't really been my taste. I sold the cape since I couldn't find the perfect pair. It's rather annoying that things have to match in things at times. Though in most games I am all over the place and nothing matches or organized. >.> No idea why the OCD part of my brain kicks in on FR. lol
Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:19 pm
XD Yeah. That's why I like Blurr's accent. She can wear it with clothes.

Oh, it often is way worse. Flo usually blows my brains out. I'm very grateful that I'm getting off easy this time!

Awww. XD

LOL I guess I'm just a sucker for pet collections, or something. Aww. I wonder why it's FR that does that to you.

What other games do you play seriously right now again?

Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:27 am
No idea why I need to be so OCD with FR. Kinda weird. My OCD normally doesn't kick in with online things. But it does a slight bit with FR.

I mostly do FR right now. No one is on KofK to talk to so I don't go on really but to check things and I just explore once a day on Furvilla otherwise there is nothing I spend most my time on but maybe Elder Scrolls Online. It's a MMO. I'm hoping Dappervolk releases soon enough and I enjoy it.
Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:52 pm
Maybe it's the site. I did mention my need to hoard the event clothes. XD

I'm chatting in two threads on KofK. They're not very busy, but they help. And I'm making a HUGE collection of wilds. *shakes head at self*

Ohhh. I know about ESO. What class do you play? Have you a mount? What level(s) are you at? I've heard about 'Dappervolk'.

I just joined 'Egg Cave', and I'm already cussing it. How can clicking eggs every day not bring them up to a 100% happy?? LOL

Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:39 pm
It could be the site lol.

The two girls in one thread I post on Kofk are in law school and another thread is about current events so it's random when someone will post in it again.

I'm the mage class, I think it's called sorceress. I bought a cheap 10k horse and I'm almost 27 I think now. Haven't played in two days, stressed, mind gone and trying to do small things to get me back into doing other things.

LOL I think I tried something out like egg cave and it bugged me. I quit because my happiness or whatever they called it wouldn't go up after awhile. I think I needed other people to click it only and that would raise it. It was some unicorn site but I don't remember the name of it. >.>
Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:06 pm
I'm in the chat thread of Tsukiko from UF. There are a few other UF peeps there. Right now we're talking about doll making and our crafting abilities, which vary wildly.

The cheap mounts are often the most fun. On 'Wizard 101' I had a candycane for the longest time, till they gave it a wind sound that hurts my head. But I hear you on the stressed, I think it's been about a week since my wizards have seen me, and longer for my pirates.

Ohhh. 'Valley of Unicorns'? That site and all its predecessors are/were not fun. We need a good horse site with similar mechanics to FR, not all this "ENTER MORE SHOWS/EVENTS! BREED A CHAMP!" junk.

Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:28 pm
Sounds like a fun chat thread you have.

I am working on making card stock christmas decorations instead of buying the materials for them that I found online. I also found a couple other ornaments that I'm doing in card stock instead. Cheaper since we have the materials already. So at least I'm doing a little something.

And last night I choose to mod original Skyrim which is not a stable game. I play the new Skyrim which is more stable but people could care less about porting proper mods over to it or even making them. I'm really hoping that with this program called SKSE being released for newrim as people call it is going to bring a ton of mods over to it. Just gotta have patience and faith since Bethesda brought out a paid mod club called creation club and I'm afraid it's going to kill the modding community which are fans of the game who take their time and make these things for fun and others to enjoy.

I think that is the name of the site. Been awhile since I was on it. I enjoyed it at first but when I realized that what I do won't do a thing I lost interest in it. Sad cause they were pretty.
Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:59 pm
https://kofk.de/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=54221&start=3700 Kitsun's Haven. Only says private to keep out the random post stuffers.

Aww. Sounds fun.

'Skyrim'. Have you ever heard of Inigo? He's the coolest companion mod I've ever seen, and he even moves out of the way when he's in the road, and whispers when your character is sneaking.

Yeah. Pretty horses, but the games themselves are failblah.

Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:40 pm
I think I saw that one before, usually when it says private I stay away from them. I guess some are a bit different when they say private..

I never heard of him. I have Sofia actually on my mods as a follower. ...... The crap she says makes me question my choice for her all the time. She says perverted stuff but it's like she has no idea what she is saying, so kinda a dumb blonde thing. But I kinda love her for that. I even use Slyvaanas from World of Warcraft as a follower. She's hard to handle. Her spirits .... well if you accidentally hit them with a spell they will go after you and try to kill you. They do that all the time with my other mage follower lol.

It's sad when things look so nice and interesting but they suck.
Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:18 am
Yeah. This "private" is to keep it to friendly peeps that all of us recluses feel okay with.

I've never heard of Sofia, I don't think. I know about the girl who drinks and sings and takes her clothes off at random. Slyvaanas sounds scary! This is Inigo. He's nuts, but in a quiet way. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mf4AWJA7SVw

Very very much so. Sad

Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:55 pm
Well that does make sense. It can get too much at times in hangouts. I thought the Jabberwoky was a great place but it's very understandable that two law students and a single mom can't get on often to talk lol.

I never heard of a follower who drinks and takes off their clothes... I might run into it while looking through the mods. I'm slowly working my way through the categories. My god there is so darn many. Slyvaanas isn't that scary. She's pretty cool looking. And I checked out Inigo, seems nice.

This is the one I have and I love it. From World of Warcraft and she's amazing. But I found a perfect mod to fix my other followers getting their butts handed to them from her spirits. They aren't coded right to not attack friendly people so that's why. The mod stops friendly fire from hurting each other. Perfect for me.
Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:55 pm
OH! Drunk singing girl is Sofia! I've watched several videos of people playing with her, getting her all dressed, and then turning around and going "ACK! What happened to your armour!?" And Sofia replying, "Drink now?"

Ohhh. She does look neat! It's good that there's a way to make it so the spirits can't kill friendlies. XD

I've read things where people said that Inigo is so well done that he felt like a real friend.

Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:43 pm
I never heard her say that when her armor disappeared. I thought it was because her armor was always modded armor so that was why she was in her undies lol.

I'm so happy I found that no one can get hurt. I had to run away from her spirits a few times til a few minutes later they gave up or something >.> Not easy when mobs are near you and you got both of them hitting you haha.

I haven't tried him out. Right now I have a purple mage (her skin is conflicting with a mod I have) a spriggan healer and a husky named Garm... That is supposed to be small but he's normal size... Butt heads.

Spent a few hours trying to get my girl looking right but eh she's not pretty at all. Hubby is going to help me fix it. Mods broken in some way again. I fixed a few issues right away but this one is confusing the heck out of me. But my entire world is snowy and cold and all christmasy now Very Happy So I'm happy about that. Just wished the snow didn't kill their faces when it's on them. They are a bit disfigured when covered in snow haha.
Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:30 pm
Oh, some people say her armour vanishing is a glitch that happens when you're away from her, and other says she just is coded to do it. And I think she asks for a drink at random moments any time?

Clobbers from both sides. So not fun. XD

The classic scam where they sell you a tiny dog, and it ain't, huh?

Ack! Broken worlds aren't fun. I hope it can be repaired. And awww. Personalizing a play world is a lot of fun. I know this from experience, even though all I've done is decorate some houses in the 101 games.

Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:11 pm
I think she's mentioned getting a drink before. Usually I just think 'wth' when she speaks and try to ignore it lol.

I think I might need to check the files for Garm again. The bigger followers I have and more I tend to get caught in doors without being able to get out of them. So I really need to check that out.

Well we tried to fix her but my follower is still purple. But I got one more thing to try and I'll see if having her body mod turned off fixes the issue. Her face and body are purple but not her hands. Plus I can change her clothes but I like the noble wedding dress that came with her. Rather pretty. She's supposed to have ears but no idea what is up with that. Maybe this one mod might fix more. But my girl looks nice and has clothes on so soon I can play the game instead of fixing things haha.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31, 32, 33  Next
Page 26 of 33