Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31, 32, 33  Next
Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:35 pm
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36043452]

[/url]
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35974372]

[/url]
They're very pretty. Very Happy

Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:45 pm
They are really nice. I especially like the baby imperial. Very nice coloring for sure. Nice and autumny feel going on. Very Happy
Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:00 am
Oh wow! Crystal grew up before you got to see her as a baby. Sweet! Oh wait. Now I need to buy her some armour.

Coooossstssss. XD

Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:32 pm
Sweet. Gotta love them growing up so fast lol.

I have seen some really great armor and it's soooo much. I might have a good amount of money but I don't want to spend it all on the clothing. So most are naked lol.
Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:15 pm
She wound up with the Barbarian outfit, except the helmet. I wasted some money buying the wrong things, so I need to wait a little bit to buy her lion head helmet. But she's wearing a kilt! W0000t! Yeah, I hear you on the cost. I'm SUPPOSED to be saving for genes.

Speaking of pretty armour, this is what I picked for Stony.

[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35968708]

[/url]

Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:55 am
That actually suits Stony. The set fits well with their coloring and genes. If I happen to come across one in my chests I'll send it over your way if you'd like. I got a few of those already and transmuted them for mats.

If there is anything else you are looking for I can keep an eye out for it.

I'm too obsessed with rune genes that I have yet to pay much attention to others. I did make capsule and put it on one of the newer ones I have. I doesn't look too bad on her.
Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:54 am
Another just like Stony's? Oh. I don't need another the same. But thank you. Smile

My girl in the kilt and lion head there has rune. It's dark purple. I've got a boy guardian with white rune, too.

I'm really not sure what to put on the golden female. Finally put this old tunic on her and told her to shut up.

Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:32 pm
Haha I'm sure you will think of something.

I'm trying to make the last of the 2 baldwin skins and clean out already maxed familiars before I think of using the skins you gave me. I keep forgetting to set up the second one to make. I got the armor from the event so far, really pretty. Though I'm kinda disapointed with the event, there is nothing for coatls in skins or accents. I checked their item database and nothing. I might check again to see if anything was added but that's sad. I got nothing but coatls and I love looking for accents to highlight their prettiness.
Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:38 pm
Yup. Did.

I was disappointed by the event I got the coatle skins in. Nothing for guardian females, and I couldn't get the ones for guardian males.

Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:52 pm
I couldn't find anything for this event for coatls. ; ;
And the only ones you can make is a fae and bogsneak skin. What guardians are you looking at? All of them you want?

Are there even any guardians? I didn't see any listed.
Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:31 pm
I was meaning the guardian skins from last event. The one that I got the skins I sold you in. There are no guardians and no coatles this time. Though I like the accent for spiral females and am thinking of mini gaming till I can buy it.

Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:33 am
Ah ok, I thought I might of missed something. I think it's rather sad that some dragons don't get things for the events. The past event skins/accents for coatls I kinda don't like. They aren't the greatest looking to me. I was so looking forward to some pretty arcane skins for this event for them but I'm sad they don't have any. I still need to get the event familiar though. Can't believe I haven't gotten enough for it yet.
Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:40 pm
Are the skins that I sold you nice?

Yeah, there are actually skins for imperials and fae this time, but I like the markings on my imperials and fae. I DID buy the accent for spiral females. It looks kind of neat on my Blurr.

I hear you on that. I'm still trying to get enough event currency for the dress.

Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:26 am
They are nice I just need to take time and find who fits what the best. I just tried to find a new coatl for the event cape but that was not successful. Found two nice boys but no girl ; ; So I might just sell it if I can't find the perfect coloring for the cape lol.

Oh that accent for spirals you got is really nice. The coloring is really pretty for them all I just wished I could use one on a coatl.

I got all items for the event. I usually get enough for a second set to sell but this time I don't know if I have it in me to concentrate and make time to make everything. Mind kinda somewhere else. Going to finally pick me up a new computer chair today. I can't wait. It's the same as the hubbys and it's comfy. Plus during that time where you want to murder your body... my god it helps so damn much with my lower back pain.

I'm kinda more excited for the winter event. I'm hoping for great things from it. Not sure if I will like the Halloween one this year. I tend to not like Halloween at all.
Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:43 pm
Thanks! A lot of the accents and skins are too strong for the markings, or they don't work with clothes, but that one does.

Ohhh. Today I'm in the flood tide stage of Hurricane Flo. It's like, UGH, UGH UGHBLAH! Thankfully, the cramps aren't bad, and my mind is fairly unclouded this time, but I'm so tired and blah.

I don't do hollowbean either. It's meh. Valentine and Christmas pets and accessories are the things that make me bibble with glee most in games. Especially peppermint or gingerbread theme things.

LOL I thought that way about the Ghost Flame set, how you feel about the event cape this time. But not having the darn thing set off OCD, so I worked to buy all the parts, even though I only use the cape on anyone. I guess I'm going to wind up a pet/familiar and event outfit hoarder on FR.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> Entertainment All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31, 32, 33  Next
Page 25 of 33