Other websites similar to Zantarni
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
Tue May 09, 2017 7:25 pm
*seems to be mildly obsessed with pets today*

Wed May 10, 2017 12:37 pm
There's nothing wrong with that. We all can get a bit obsessed with things once in awhile. Like collecting things... (me).
Wed May 10, 2017 8:11 pm
LOL My pet obsessions mostly involve giving pets to avatars and every other fictional character that I have a say in. My RL pets are all beloved and slightly neglected plants.

Thu May 11, 2017 12:33 pm
LOL That's ok. We all have a tendency to do things weird. I don't know why I just spent 150k on 3 new hairs on kofk.... One of the new sets they just released. Might end up cleaning invo again and seeing if I can sell more since I'm saving my fairy coins for things I really want and I only have 5 left from selling old items I have had for years now.
Thu May 11, 2017 11:13 pm
LOL! And I JUST got over a massive shopping spree for clothes on FR! Critters needed clothes.

Fri May 12, 2017 12:33 pm
Ya they do. I finally got 4 pieces of the black/green rose thorn set I want, sepia and white. I might try to get the lilac one but it's so damn expensive. I only like the wings, tail, feet and hands of the new thorns set and found my coatls that fit each one. Not sure about the lilac though. Besides cost, not sure which might work the best for it.
Fri May 12, 2017 6:52 pm
My mama dragon, UtterlyWeird, got new bracelets and gave her tail ring to Wintermoon, who also got a chestwrap. Belladonna ganked an event robe out of the hoard so as to girlify herself even worse, and then added some wing loops. And the new little fae lady that I got from a scavenged egg is now wearing some black linen wraps and a black satin tunic along with several wing piercings. Most my girl dragons tend to dress rather eclectically. It's just the guys who wear matching suits.

Sat May 13, 2017 1:28 pm
They sound fancy hehe. I guess the girls like to show off to the boys. I like Bella's coat. So pretty.

I'm picky on what mine wear. I tend to like it for awhile then I hate it and get rid of the outfits I put on them so I barely ever put anything on mine. Though I have been collecting shiny ones that seem to sparkle lol. I like runes too much I think.
Sun May 14, 2017 10:41 pm
XD I think Weird and Moony are trying to dress practically. They do love to explore.

Thanks. Can you imagine how big it would be if Bella were real?

Aww. Maybe just give them jewelery? Bella used to wear only that, before she started ganking other things.

Oh yeah! There are new babies in my lair!

Mon May 15, 2017 12:47 pm
I don't want to know how much time or money it'd cost to make that for a real dragon ~_~

I usually go for like snow falling or flowers for my dragons. The thorns I got 4 of a set for them. I have tried other things but nothing seems right. I don't want to cover up their genes so I try hard not to. One of my dragons is wearing an accent that I spent alot of time saving up for and it works perfect for his glowy body to begin with. I don't mind most are nakey. Their genes and colors work. Plus when I find a nicer prettier one. I get a mate for them and exalt a male and female I already have. Been doing that for awhile. It's not easy. Seems I have more males that are eh than females lol.
Mon May 15, 2017 6:52 pm
More males than females seems to happen in a lot of games.

XD The genes I've chosen for mine will show despite their clothes, like Weird's do. Goliath's genes are covered some, but he's just pretty much mad squiggles all over, so it's all good.

Tue May 16, 2017 1:38 pm
Hah I know what you mean. I've been making sure I have equal males and females now and it's not easy. When I could females I keep getting one more so I recount and get the same as boys. It's annoying. But this is easier. This way I only have an extra in nesting grounds because someone isn't old enough to mate yet or because I just got them and their time to breed isn't up yet. So much nicer than being always short of one of them.
Tue May 16, 2017 7:09 pm
lol I was reminded the other day of my surprise at how the genes worked out in the litter I just got. Things didn't work that nicely on 'Sylestia' and 'Exhibited'!

Wed May 17, 2017 1:06 pm
Ya I've had that happen too many times. Which is why I pretty much exalt them all except for ones that instantly catch my eyes. That doesnt' happen to often though.
Wed May 17, 2017 2:53 pm
These babies were born at AutobotDen's request, so most of them have gone to live in her lair. I kept the girl, though, because she sparked my imagination. It's funny. Both my Guardian pair's daughters are nightshade colour, and neither of the parents are.

I may be rather scarce for a few days. Hurricane Flo is blowing my brains out in advance.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> Entertainment All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
Page 13 of 22