Other websites similar to Zantarni
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 20, 21, 22  Next
Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:57 am
I tend to skip my event section frequently. I forget I even have nice stuff in there to use. I still have yet to look at it with the new stuff.
Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:57 pm
Aww. LOL

That is like one of the few things that I like better on KofK than Tris. The organization of the inventory. The other is how KofK wigs are easier to fit around interesting ears and earrings. Besides those things, Tris is my favourite right now. Though I have hopes for 'Zantarni', too.

Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:25 am
I love Kofk's inventory. So easy to go through what you are exactly looking for. And how the hair changes with what you might put on yourself is rather nice too.

I've been on here for I have no idea how long. I'm happy how things are nice here. I have hopes for them as well. At least the good sites aren't turning horrible like some.

Went on Solia recently and have been looking around and it's like nothing is going on anymore. No updates seem to be coming along. I guess they even had a save solia event going on and when they hit 75% last month some party was supposed to happen. No idea what the heck that was about.
Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:42 pm
I got frustrated with how Solia's reply alerts didn't work, and how fast I got left behind in threads, so I wandered off pretty quickly after joining it the same day I joined here. I like the quieter sites like here and Tris. The ones that are alive, but not crowded.

One thing that I get lost in here though... the clothing shop! LOL I get so overwhelmed in there. But then, that can happen to me in a real store too.

Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:10 pm
It's ok. Stores can be overwhelming no matter where you are. There are so many items in the store, after awhile I'm like... Ok I'll come back later. There is too much to look at and I get overwhelmed with the nice choices they have here.

I went away from Solia for I have no idea how many years because of how crappy they were. But when they actually had updates at the time. It's shocking how some sites that you might think are good at first, turn around and turn into the new gaia/solia.
Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:38 am
Yeah. And now I'm reminded how blah 'Tinierme' got really fast. I was glad to delete my account on that.

Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:33 pm
I think I tried that site out. Forgot much about it. There were some that I really liked though that ended up going away. Ernya I loved. Sad how they just shut down with no warning. Midorea was another I liked. Their avis might not be perfect but the feel of the site is cute. They are working slowly on rebuilding it. It's up but I have no clue if anyone posts on it. Seems rather dead, but last I saw they are slowly working on it.
Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:59 pm
Aww. I'm not sure I've ever looked at that one. Avatars don't have to be perfect for me. But I have enough sites now.

Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:56 am
Same here. I was on there years and years ago. Kinda lost interest when they started getting overly slow. Like posting in a selling thread and no response for over a month or so.
Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:09 pm
Aww. Times like that, you can nearly see the dust starting to fall.

Have you ever seen 'Sylestia'? The avatars there were pretty simple looking.

Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:53 pm
I think I heard of it but haven't tried it out yet. DK sadly got me hooked on Furvilla.... Two animal sites are not easy doing at the same time. But good way to distract myself at times when I need it.

There was one site I loved to death called Unicreatures. I was so upset when I found out they shut the whole thing down a few years ago. I loved it. Monthly creatures and you could level them up and feed them. Rather simple compared to Flight Rising but I loved it so much.
Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:24 pm
Sylestia is pretty nice, but my chosen creatures always wound up producing blah pastel babies, and I'm a brights girl. Also, all the clothes for girl avatars were lower cut than I liked. Aaaaand, there was just too much to do! LOL It's more a game for someone who focuses mostly on it, I think.

I was wrong about Midorea. I was there for awhile. But I wandered off when the owner told me that a main part of the new RPG it was supposed to be changing into would be the toy religion. I don't like toy religion, so I went away.

Unicreatures I played for awhile. I was on the Unifactions forums, too, and they were my home till drama made me uncomfortable. And then the owner made the newest version of the site into a FB style social network. Still, I'd gone back at the request of friends, and was there when the plug was pulled (which was actually just this year). I'm sad about all the pretty things my friends had bought me there.

Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:28 pm
I barley went on Unifactions. Couldn't really figure it out I mostly stayed on Unicreatures. That one went away a few years ago. Tried looking for their site one day and bam nothing.

What do you mean the toy religion? I barley spent time on Midorea in the past couple or so years so I don't really know what you mean.

Sounds like Sylestia is a huge time hog. I think the two I'm on now is more than enough for me lol.
Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:29 pm
Toy religion is like the ones people make up for their game worlds.

Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:37 pm
Ah. I have no idea what is going on now with the site. They haven't posted a update in a few months. I know they are redoing the whole thing. Like new graphics and art. Not sure what else they had planned. This has been in the works for like a couple of years now at least.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> Entertainment All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 20, 21, 22  Next
Page 2 of 22