Ok, Zantarni - tell me...
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7  Next
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Site Discussion
Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:19 am

Arrow What is your favorite Zantarni feature?

Arrow What Zantarni feature do you think is most essential to the well-being of the site? Why?

Yes, Zukyun and I are evaluating Zantarni's features and -although we will draw our own conclusions and make the decisions we determine to be in the best interests of the site, based on a variety of factors- we're interested in your opinion and perspectives on Zantarni's current 'features'.

So... do you come to chat most of all (forums)? Or do you spend most of your time in the Dream Avatar Creator? ... perhaps stalking the Black Market or the Auction House for deals? Do you come to do battle? If so, do you use the 'healer' feature?

Zantarni's features:
  • forums: do you have a favorite forum?
  • dream avatar creator / personal wardrobe
  • avatar edit (hairdresser, eye change, etc.)
  • Zantarni trader: selling ore, fish, clothing items
  • Zantarni Black Marketplace or user shops
  • Auction House
  • Battle system: including training, healing, etc.
  • Zantarni Games: the ZG-earning ones
  • Games: non-ZG earning games
  • Profile page
  • Zantarni Quests
  • Mining and Fishing
  • Deeds and Crimes
  • Forging and Weaponsmith (using the materials gathered by mining & fishing)
  • Zantarni Houses
  • Guilds
  • Zantarni's Growable Pets
  • Top Avatar Weekly "battle"
  • the Karma system
  • Jobs
  • Art Gallery
(Did I miss any?)

Please note:

• I am curious about which of Zantarni's existing features you Use, and which of them you think are most important to the overall well-being of Zantarni. They are not necessarily the same thing.

• This is NOT a suggestion thread: either for features that need to be fixed, enhanced, etc., or for new features you'd like to see.

• Bugs and Glitches... these also do not belong here! We have a forum full of them, and hopefully, many of them will "go away" when we can finally implement the changes we're working on now.

• This also should not turn into a debate about the merits -or not- of particular features.

Please stay on topic; doing so will help us sort through the information as we continue our analysis and evaluation of the site.

Thank you!

Last edited by Blazestorm on Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:22 am
Is confusion a feature? XD
Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:40 am
Don't know if I have a favorite, but I never really battle, don't really look at the guilds, never look through the Art Gallery. I don't really like the jobs, either.
I only just recently hatched my first pet, but I never really had any interest in that feature from the start.
I do like the quests, though.
I mostly post in the forums, and when I'm not doing that, I do deeds. Indeed, I have -468 karma Yes

Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:41 am
the forums i use the most are the market place and the beer hall.
as for features.
the only thing i really use is the dress-up, which new hairstyles would be amazing,
if your not tooooo busy. <3
Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:43 am
Lothlorien wrote:
Is confusion a feature? XD

So... I should add you to the list of Zantarni's "features", Lothlorien? Confused

And Finn... you post, and do deeds... not much of anything else? Ok. Thank you!

Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:44 am
Pretty much XD
I do use the dream avatar, sometimes, when I want to see how an items looks before I buy it.

Queen of the Realm
Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:47 am
Ok, thank you Finn.

Dollie Lee - again, this is not a suggestion thread. I'm not interested in suggestions like new hairstyles right now ... we will get there eventually. In the meantime, there's simply too many basic things that need to be fixed first and I want to know which of the existing features Zantarnians use. So getting back on topic: you post and use the dream avatar and wardrobe features. Ok. Thank you. Yes

Last edited by Blazestorm on Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:49 am; edited 1 time in total
WishingMoon

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:48 am
I stay in the forums 90% of the time.

Places I go: the most Beer Hall (lurk.), Market, Art related places (Not the art gallery), and float around the rest from time to time.

Features I don't use much: Jobs, Pets, Art gallery, battle(haven't used sense it came out), games (haven't used them since I joined)

Dream avi/profiles I don't use it much.

I can't do deeds any more my level is too high to get much from it. I do fish, mine, and do quests.

I also float around my inventory/black market/smugglers shop for a bit every week or so.

Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:49 am
# forums: do you have a favorite forum?

Browse mainly Zan Chat & Marketplace

# dream avatar creator / personal wardrobe

I use both these features frequently

# avatar edit (hairdresser, eye change, etc.)

Both these features are used often.

# Zantarni trader: selling ore, fish, clothing items

used occasionally to try and earn gold, but I find it tedious and can't say I'm a huge fan of this method. Though good how it is implemented in quests.

# Zantarni Black Marketplace or user shops

user shops would make a nice personal appeal but would have to have a central market so you can see whats available in all shops at once instead of hafting to search through individual ones.

# Auction House

only used when theres an item I've been searching for. if user shops are created buy now or auction option would be preferable.

# Battle system: including training, healing, etc.

do not use at all unless extremely bored

# Zantarni Games: the ZG-earning ones

do not use at all

# Games: non-ZG earning games

do not use at all

# Profile page

love having it, interested in possible re-vamp

# Zantarni Quests

enjoyable and gives you something to do and discuss in the forums

# Mining and Fishing

not a huge fan of

# Deeds and Crimes

don't use much

# Forging and Weaponsmith (using the materials
gathered by mining & fishing)

forge only to gain gold.

# Zantarni Houses

do not use at all

# Guilds

just joined my first one recently, can see potiential

# Zantarni's Growable Pets

hate it

# Top Avatar Weekly "battle"

should be revamped

# the Karma system

pointless

# Jobs

do not use at all

# Art Gallery

hate it
When another takes my place?
Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:51 am
Thank you, Moon... forums and shops, then. Yes

Thank you Turtle! Excellent feedback. Yes

Don't forget my other question, guys: Which feature(s) do you think are most essential to Zantarni's well-being?? Games? Battle area? Avatar Rating? Etc.

Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:54 am
Hm well since it's an avatar forum site, I would definitely say that the two most important are the forums and the avatars. xD
My favorite feature is the wardrobes themselves, though I think the most important to the site is the forums. Those are basically the only two things I do on Zan unless I'm particularly bored or have a lot of Zg. on me.
I also think the quests are really good though. It's one of the more unique things Zantarni has to offer. ^ ^

And I see people posting the ones they use the least... so I'm gonna do that too. XD
Well the most obvious one to me is the houses. I never, ever look at the houses anymore. I did once, maybe twice.
I don't forage much, but it's good for the sake of the quests. I don't play the games or battle to do the jobs much either. It doesn't get me enough Zg. to be worth it to me. I think it would be cool if we used the battle system though, perhaps to get items for quests... but anyway. The good deeds/crime system I haven't touched in a while either, though I do like the karma thing nonetheless.

Oh I forgot about shops. XD Shops are as important as the avi system.
Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:55 am
I post in the forums- I do not pay much attention to which forum the threads are in, if they are on the first page. Mostly it is the art-related forums.

Deeds and crimes are fun to do, but slow and time-consuming.

Fishing and mining I do not do.

The art gallery I do sometimes, but it is getting more and more rare due to lack of feedback in it.

There is a battle system?!

Profiles are great.

Guilds are wonderful! I love to chat with my guildmates!

I get into my inventory every time I log in!

Also, I think the most important features are, in order:
Forums
Inventory

and then features that give us individual attention and personalization abilities, like:
Profiles
Signatures

Last edited by Orro on Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:56 am
I'd forgotten about the houses. I haven't done anything with that since it was first released.
Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:57 am
Haha sorry I'm going to steal your post to comment further. XD

Orro wrote:

The art gallery I do sometimes, but it is getting more and more rare due to lack of feedback in it.

Yeah, I would use the art gallery, but I know nobody looks in there.

Orro wrote:
Guilds are wonderful! I love to chat with my guildmates!

I like the guilds too, but I can never find anyone in any of them to talk to. >__>
Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:59 am
I spend most of my time on Zantarni fishing and training and trying to increase my level and stats. I spend a lot of time in the black market and the market square buying items and building up my wardrobe because I love to change my avatar. I change outfits about once or twice a week. I spend time fishing to get money and then I spend most of it.

LOVE the events and DI items. Think that has to be my favorite part about Zani. The events and special items make us special. Quests are awesome too.

Also really like the weekly avatar feature. Think that's pretty awesome. It's a good way to show off cool items and peoples awesome creativity in making lovely avatars.

I do spend time in the wasteland trying to increase my exp but I dont ever use the healing feature because it costs exp to use and I am trying to increase my exp not spend it.

Don't spend a whole lot of time in the forums but I do lurk in the gaming forums every once in a while.

I like the pets a lot but it takes waaay too long for them to grow.

Houses are useless and I never look at mine.

dream avatar feature i use only to try on stuff I might buy, like the DI items.

Dont ever play the games anymore. they got old after like two years.

I am a member of a guild but never do anything for it. pretty pointless to me.

the deeds are pretty pointless too since they dont give you a lot of zg or exp. and karma is pointless.

Jobs I do use. I have my mule constantly working so to earn a little extra zg (to spend in the market of course!)

Last edited by Liselle on Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Site Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7