Ok, Zantarni - tell me...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Site Discussion
Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:37 pm
  • forums: do you have a favorite forum?
    Not really, I read whatever looks interesting to me^^

• dream avatar creator / personal wardrobe
    My favorite feature, I enjoy collecting items (there are lots of great ones) and making avatars a lot^^

• avatar edit (hairdresser, eye change, etc.)
    That's part of the avatar creation Yes

• Zantarni trader: selling ore, fish, clothing items
    I get most of my money from selling stuff to the trader as I don't have any "interesting" items to sell.

• Zantarni Black Marketplace or user shops
    The Black Market is the first thing I check when I'm online^^ There might be something I want.

• Auction House
    I don't use it as much as the Black Market, but it's still useful sometimes. I never sell there, though.

• Battle system: including training, healing, etc.
    Not very interesting, mostly because we can't even use weapons. It just doesn't seem useful to me.

• Zantarni Games: the ZG-earning ones
    Not really interested anymore after I've played them a few times.

• Games: non-ZG earning games
    Never played them, I even avoid clicking on the page. It just doesn't fit Zantarni at all.

• Profile page
    I don't understand much of the tutorials on how to customize these, but I think it's a very nice feature being able to show whatever you want on your user page^^

• Zantarni Quests
    Very fun, I just wish there were more of them Smile

• Mining and Fishing
    Those features might not be too interesting, but they're ok. I wouldn't want them too complicated Razz

• Deeds and Crimes
    I usually do these whenever I have some energy left after mining.

• Forging and Weaponsmith (using the materials gathered by mining & fishing)
    I only use them when I sell my resources since I have all the weapons I can make.

• Zantarni Houses
    I've stopped using my house, there's really not much to do anyways.

• Guilds
    I must admit I completely forgot about this feature^^;

• Zantarni's Growable Pets
    They're what made me come here since I'm a big fan of adoptable sites. However I'm still not sure if they are working properly or not. When I had them in my sig and nothing happened, I removed them and haven't put them back since then. I should try posting them again and see what happens^^

• Top Avatar Weekly "battle"
    I vote sometimes if I have nothing else to do, it's nice to see other people's avatars all in one place^^ As a "battle", I don't care too much for it.

• the Karma system
    Same as Amurita said. Though I noticed that the karma points from donations kinda get in my way when I'm trying to be evil^^

• Jobs
    A nice addition if you're roleplaying (or just for characterization), it doesn't really make a difference to the site.

• Art Gallery
    There's an art gallery feature? Confused

Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:33 pm
  • forums: do you have a favorite forum?
    It's safe to say that the german thread is my fav XD
    i would love to have more than one Yes

• dream avatar creator / personal wardrobe
    one of my favorite features. not only to find wanted items but also for finding the perfect outfits XD

• avatar edit (hairdresser, eye change, etc.)
    it's the detail that counts! what would a outfit be without some nice eyes and some fitting hair ?

• Zantarni trader: selling ore, fish, clothing items
    i also get the most of my money from mining, forging and selling what i get. clothing i dont want will end in the black market

• Zantarni Black Marketplace or user shops
    At the moment i use the black market more often, but im definitely willing to visit the private shops too

• Auction House
    if there is a hot deal.. shure! XD
    but i dont have any items right now that would be worth of to place at the ah

• Battle system: including training, healing, etc.
    i rarely use the battle system even if i secretly dream to beat Xtremetom someday XD

• Zantarni Games: the ZG-earning ones
    sometimes i try the zantarni ones but i'm not really successful XD

• Games: non-ZG earning games
    i looked at them once but they didn't really catched my interest

• Profile page
    i like my little profile world XD it could use some more visitors i think Wink

• Zantarni Quests
    just love them! would love to see more of them Wink

• Mining and Fishing
    i killed many canarys Twisted Evil

• Deeds and Crimes
    normally i use the rest energy after mining for some good deeds

• Forging and Weaponsmith (using the materials gathered by mining & fishing)
    as i said, here is were the money comes from XD
    mining> forging> trading

• Zantarni Houses
    i don't use them at all but maybe its because there isn't so many furniture... idk

• Guilds
    didn't use them yet because i dont really figured out how they work XD

• Zantarni's Growable Pets
    i like the pets even i didn't hatched one yet

• Top Avatar Weekly "battle"
    *hopes to reach the first place someday* definitely likes it

• the Karma system
    i dont really get what this is all about. is there a difference between good and evil?

• Jobs
    i'm jobbing all the time, if i dont forget it XD

• Art Gallery
    i think the avi art that is done in zanni should be post in here. maybe a better overview would make it more attractive for some artist.. idk

Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:53 pm
    Arrow What is your favorite Zantarni feature?
Hard to answer at this point, but if I absolutely had to choose just one, it would be the forums. In my situation, I very much enjoy reading through various posts while I am here, even if I am not posting.

Arrow What Zantarni feature do you think is most essential to the well-being of the site? Why?
If the people themselves were a feature, that would be my choice! And in a way, I guess my second choice reflects this, as I would say the Forums. I find the overall atmosphere at Zantarni very open and friendly -- to me, it is what makes the site different from the few others I have glanced at, and is the main reason why I finally decided to join. :3

forums: do you have a favorite forum?
I do not have a true favorite at this time, because they are all very valuable to me right now as I am still learning... there is a great deal of valuable information in many of the forums. Yes

dream avatar creator / personal wardrobe
Very helpful for me, and enjoyable! The Dream Avatar Creator gives me the chance to become more familiar with all of the various items, as well as the ability to try on items to see how they will look.

avatar edit (hairdresser, eye change, etc.)
Very nice feature. I enjoy these!

Zantarni trader: selling ore, fish, clothing items
Very essential for me at the moment in earning Gold, and I am positive I will continue to use this. Yes

Zantarni Black Marketplace or user shops
Even though I am not yet in a position for much buying and selling, I enjoy the markets. It gives me a chance to learn how items are valued, and see the Zantarni economic trends.

Auction House
When I am more established, I will certainly be using this -- already saw a couple things I would have bid on if I could! XD

Battle system: including training, healing, etc.
An interesting feature. I have been training my character as I can, even did a few battles. I do not use the healer however.

Zantarni Games: the ZG-earning ones
I do not play these. If they were "click and play", I believe I would. I suck at using arrow keys for games. Razz

Games: non-ZG earning games
I do not play these.

Profile page
Very nice feature -- I like the profiles.

Zantarni Quests
I have only had the opportunity to do the Halloween ones, and I enjoyed those, yes! It makes playing very interesting.

Mining and Fishing
Same as for the Trader -- essential for me, and I am sure I will continue this in the future.

Deeds and Crimes
Getting smacked by Granny is hard on the head, but I keep trying! XD -- another interesting feature that I like.

Forging and Weaponsmith (using the materials gathered by mining & fishing)
I have not yet used the Weaponsmith, although I believe his brother over at the Forge might be wishing I would at least once in a while. Razz

Zantarni Houses
I have not used this Feature -- not sure if I will.

Guilds
Same as above... I have not used this -- not sure if I will.

Zantarni's Growable Pets
Same... I have not used this -- not sure if I will.

Top Avatar Weekly "battle"
Same... I have not used this -- not sure if I will.

the Karma system
Since I have been very patient with Granny and the kids too, I guess I deserve something, right? XD

Jobs
I have not used this yet, but plan to. Yes

Art Gallery
I do not know if I will use this or not -- I am not good with art though, so, just not sure.
Page 7 of 7