Ok, Zantarni - tell me...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Site Discussion
Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:29 am
Ok... Training, Jobs, Karma... these things seem to not generally be used... why? Because the system that uses them is half-done and maxxed out? Confused (that would be my guess)

Games don't seem to be getting much use these days either... that seems a bit odd to me. Why?

The Battle system seems like it has some interest and isn't being used too much right now just because of its limitations...

.... Confused

Last edited by Blazestorm on Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:32 am
Training, I do every now and then, whenever I have the inclination. I don't like to use it, 'cause I'd rather save my NRG for deeds, instead. Jobs, same thing, and they seem kinda pointless to me. I do like the karma, but again, doesn't seem to have much of a purpose.
Games, they just don't give enough zg, and some are a bit too difficult for me.

Last edited by FinnTheCat on Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:34 am
Blazestorm wrote:
Ok... Training, Jobs, Karma... these things seem to not generally be used... why? Because the system that uses them is half-done and maxxed out? Confused (that would be my guess)

Games don't seem to be getting much use these days either... that seems a bit odd to me. Why?

Yes, I think that's it, definitely why I don't bother.

Probably because you don't get much for the games, you get more from mining so that's probably why. I don't really care for the games myself, not very fun -shrugs-
Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:37 am
Pretty much... My karma is maxed out on both my mule and main, and the Karma doesn't really do anything... and even if you wanted negative karma, it's almost impossible to keep if you even send stuff back and forth between mule and main. There are more ways to gain karma than lose karma.

It's easier/faster/more productive to mine or fish than "get a job" plus having the "job" prevents you from doing certain things like doing deeds, training, and such.

and unless you think you can beat ExtremeTom ^^ training doesn't merit any results either. I tried the wasteland, nothing ever dropped, and I died just about every time bare-fisted. But I guess we don't feel compelled to utilize features if there's no return... I kinda just wait until I have a few thousand tickets and then I sell them

Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:39 am
LOL... karma doesn't have any use right now.

So we're gold-hunting... the most gold payout for the least time and effort invested... is that it? So Deeds instead of Games, for example...? Hrrrm...

What determines whether or not you use a particular feature??

LOL... Echolisa ninja-posted me! XD

Last edited by Blazestorm on Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:39 am
about the games i agree with what mythic says.
you don't get much from playing,
plus, personally i don't find the games that fun to be honest.
Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:40 am
What makes a game "fun"? *curious* ... or is that just another "personal preference" like not posting much?
Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:42 am
Blazestorm wrote:
LOL... karma doesn't have any use right now.

So we're gold-hunting... the most gold payout for the least time and effort invested... is that it? So Deeds instead of Games, for example...? Hrrrm...

LOL... Echolisa ninja-posted me! XD

Mainly whether I enjoy using it or not. I like doing things with friends (forums and such) and I like more creative outlets like dressing avatars and such. I tend not to use the systems that are incomplete, I guess I sorta feel like what's the point? Especially if you don't get much for them and they use up NRG -shrugs-

Echo: having a job doesn't prevent you from doing deeds o3o Just training I think.

EDIT: Blaze: about the games, I think it is largely person preference, because i think all of them are versions of old classics (right?) but I tend to prefer stuff like tetris and snake if it's a game like those, but I get bored with these types of games quickly because my heart lies with RPGs X3

Last edited by MythicPhoenix on Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:44 am
for example, the game word bump on gaia. i love it.
on roliana, the archery game. <3
something kinda fun and exciting.
something you could actually do if you went outside, but instead your doing it on the comp. XD
Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:46 am
Dollie Lee wrote:
for example, the game word bump on gaia. i love it.
on roliana, the archery game. <3
something kinda fun and exciting.
something you could actually do if you went outside, but instead your doing it on the comp. XD

I'm unfamiliar with these...
Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:14 am
i usually only use the smugglers shop, auction house, black market and market forum.

P.M. Please, If You See Any Wolves...
Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:24 am
Being relatively new here, coming up on a full year....
I'm kinda shy, so I tend to lurk a lot.
* do you have a favorite forum?
I read a lot of stuff, but seldom post. I find attempting to post in market threads very frustrating, as it seems like if you aren't a personal friend of most thread makers, you cannot get into the conversation.

*dream avatar creator / personal wardrobe
Dream sometimes. I like having it to use before I buy something new. Wardrobe, always.

*avatar edit (hairdresser, eye change, etc.)
When I was brand new, I used them a lot. Now I've found my personal "look" and I don't change. Might change hair sometimes.

* trader: selling ore, fish, clothing items
All the time. I mine a lot and refine and sell to get gold to buy new stuff. Don't sell clothing to the trader because the prices are awfully low.

* Black Market or user shops
I buy and sell in the black market fairly often. User shops, not so much. Difficult if you don't know the seller, imho.

* Auction House
When I can afford to buy lol. Sold a few things fairly often. I like it.

* Battle system: including training, healing, etc.
I battled when I was new to raise my stats. Using the healing feature is frustrating because you want to keep the EXP and have to use some of it.

*Zantarni Games: the ZG-earning ones and
*Games: non-ZG earning games
I'm lousy at games like these. Tried them and did so badly I quit trying.

* Profile page
Don't personally have any useful info there, but it's nice to see other people's stuff.

* Quests
Bring it on! I love these, in any shape. This is my kind of game.

*Mining and Fishing
Daily. My main way to get money to buy new stuff.

* Deeds and Crimes
Not a lot of reward, but a no-brainer way to earn gold. Use daily.

*Forging and Weaponsmith (using the materials
gathered by mining & fishing)
I forge daily, to raise the amount earned from the Trader. Weaponsmith, no. It was nicer when you did the work yourself. Slightly before my time, but I heard about it and was disappointed I couldn't do it.

* Houses
Why? Spend money on something (very pretty, true) that no one sees. As is, it serves no useful purpose, really. If it changed my stats by sleeping there, that would be cool. (not really a suggestion, just thinking aloud, My Queen)

*Guilds
never used, no particular reason

* Growable Pets
never, takes far too long
The pets are cute, though.

*Top Avatar Weekly "battle"
Not really, seldom vote. Seems too much like a popularity contest to me. The same names are always winning, regardless of the creativity of other people. With notable exceptions.

* Karma system
Theoretically part of the battle system that was never finished. I think it would be cool if it tied into some other things.

* Jobs
daily - easy money, and someone has to pick up the garbage lol

* Art Gallery
never used

* Smuggler
takes all my money lol - seriously, he has far too enticing wares

Essential to Zantarni: yes, the forums (even though I don't post often, I do enjoy reading)

Thank you for caring, My Queen. I appreciate all you are doing to help us have the most wonderful site ever.

When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.
~Lao Tzu

Last edited by Siwan on Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:30 am
Blazestorm wrote:

Ahh this is going to sound bad but whether or not I get something out of it has a lot to do with it... XD Like the games don't give me enough Zg. to be worth it considering how much items cost. Training and battles and all of that isn't worth it because, well for one, the same as above, but also because I'm not interacting with anyone anyway. As rude as this sounds, I have better things to do than that.
XD
Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:52 am
My favorite features are Fishing at Xavian Sea, Mining at Dwarf Mines, Black Market, Auction House, Edingtol Tailor, do some deeds and training gym.
I'm not posting in forum cause it doesn't interest me and people are not replying when i online cause of the time zone -.-"
And getting the gym tickets are very hard
Crying or Very sad even i'm lurking around in forum..

Am i talking about the right things? o.O

Heart Please Click My Pet Heart
Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:56 am
I guess you could say we're gold hunting. I mean, the point of the "game" is to obtain your favorite items as fast as you can.

At least, that's the objective most of us look for...

The forums are what makes it fun though =]

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Site Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 3 of 7