Nuruhanj's ART GALLERY!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Artists' Quarter [Nov.'19]
Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:34 pm
GENERAL RULES:
01. Follow Zantarni TOS.
02. Be polite.
03. NO SPAMMING! NO DOUBLE/TRIPLE POSTING! NO ARGUES! NO TROLLING! NO SEXUAL THEME!
04. Chat is encouraged.
05. Suggestions and Critics are encouraged.
06. ENJOY YOURSELF!

INTRO:
I'm putting here some of my works to show you all my art and maybe to sponsor a bit more MY ART SHOP.
All these works are on MY DEVIANTART ACCOUNT too.
As I wrote in Rules CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICS and SUGGESTIONS are encouraged!
I'm not an artist and I've never had an art classroom, so If you notice few mistakes (in particular in feet and hands) you can help me to improve myself! Very Happy
I'll update in rotation the pictures, putting the three works I drew last and the two I like the most.
You've to click on the image to view the full view of it!
ENJOY! And if you want order to me here (I accept everything) just go to MY ART SHOP!

TWO IMAGES I LIKE THE MOST (last update: 8th February 2011)

THREE LAST IMAGES COMMISIONED TO ME (last update: 8th February 2011)

Last edited by Nuruhanj on Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Amurita

Knight of Zantarni
Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:33 pm
Nice art, I really like the composition of your work. Of the ones posted, I like the aquarium/fish one the most.

Something I noticed about your work is that everything blends in together. That's not necessarily a bad thing, but have you tried making the lineart darker, or tried making the lines slightly thicker before? That way the art might look sharper and stand out more.
Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:38 pm
EHEH XD MAybe 'cause I use to colour on canvas XD
And I've not a tablet XD I use only the mouse and GIMP
But I've never thought about it XD

and THANKS!! I appreciate your comment ^^
Well the aquarium fish is one of the last art I made ^^
So maybe something I've improved XD

Anyway soon I gonna post more arts ^^
I've to improve a lot this is why I register on avatar games XD
I make there art shops and improve my art XD

Knight of Zantarni
Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:44 pm
Do you paint art traditionally too? I can't paint (not well anyways) but only use pencil crayons when colouring traditionally, and even then it's not that great looking ^^;

And I use the mouse and the Gimp too! Heheh, it's nice to see another person who does the same thing x3

I joined Deviantart like almost a year ago so that I could try and improve my art too, but I'm too slow when it comes to art. So I've hardly done anything and haven't improved much...but it's a good idea to do an art shop since you get gold and improve Yes

I've drawn some avatar art on here too, but I haven't opened a shop since I know i'm too slow at art to keep up with it.
Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:48 pm
I do traditional art too, using oil on canvas, watercolours mixed to pen markers and crayons on normal paper and charcoal and chalk on cotton paper.. But since I don't have a scanner and my camera kills colours, I usually draw on teh PC and the traditional art are used to be commissions in real life and else studies about everything I see: animals, people, plants, sceneries when I walk and rest on the near forest or lake to my house XD

Knight of Zantarni
Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:53 pm
Oh cool, I wish I could do all that stuff traditionally too, but I've never tried to learn it. I should though, but I'm lazy, eheheh.

It sucks you don't have a scanner though, it would be cool to see it.

It must be hard though to do all your work with a mouse, I've done some art from scratch all digitally, but usually I draw something on paper first then scan it and go over the outline with my mouse.

Btw, you have a lake and forest near your house? That sounds pretty nice and relaxing :3
Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:07 pm
to go to the forest you need 5 minute on feet and 30 minutes on feet of 5 minutes by car to teh lake ^^
I live in teh outskirts of a little city 1 hour far from Milan, in Italy ^^
Yes It's relaxing!

Well I had to learn by myself about all traditional and digital arts LOL
It takes me few years to come to the level I'm now, which is not the level I'd like to be.. So i need more improvements..

About the scanner.. I had one, but It's broken now and now I'm broke about money XD But in the nest months I think I could be able to buy one ^^

Well for teh art with mouse I learned how to use it ^^ so it's not so hard for me now ^^

Well these are some of my old pic made traditionally I could scan when I had scanner:
http://axiabetty.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/traditional/#/d2764wp
http://axiabetty.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/traditional/#/d23q6my
http://axiabetty.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/traditional/#/d195zwm
http://axiabetty.deviantart.com/gallery/?offset=24#/d195yid

Knight of Zantarni
Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:03 am
Oooh cool, sounds great!

Ah, I see. I've only had a few classes in like school many years ago, but i'm mostly self-taught as well. And I too am not at the level I want to be at. It can be frustrating sometimes trying to draw something, but not having it turn out as great as you picture it in your head.

Oh I see. I'm broke as well, so I always use my brother's scanner x3

And cool art, wish I could draw animals but I suck at them.
Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:09 am
well the tips I can give is this: pay attention on making a good nose and eyes then for the fur you don't have to be accurate! On contrary, less you're accurate much more realistic it'll be.. same about the hairs ^^

Knight of Zantarni
Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:19 am
Ahh, i see. When it comes to hair and stuff I'm never sure what to do to make it look nice. I guess you just make like hair lines in some place, and let people imagine the rest?
Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:28 am
well you've to make a sort of lines one near the other with different transparency and dimension.. with base colour, darker and light so they'll be pretty good ^^

Knight of Zantarni
Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:52 am
Yeah, I think i get what you are saying. I tried to do that technique before, but it does not always come out as nice as I hope. But I probably just need some more practice with it to get it to work out nicely.
Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:48 am
yup you've to try it for a lot of time before you do something beautiful and well done XD

last art done:
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/044/9/d/v_day_zantarni_couple_by_axiabetty-d39czeo.png
Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:53 pm
Wonderful art!! The second one with the woman in the tree reminds me of the movie Avatar....She looks as if she is in a fighting stance!! Good work:)

my mule is Derian
yay spectrum wings!!
Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:34 am
Thanks Laur ^^
well yeah It could be in attacking pose too..
I drew her as in Relaxing pose.. but it could be both of them XD

SPONSORS:

_ JOIN MY FANTASY WORLD RPG: http://www.zantarni.com/fantasy-world-open-to-all-with-event-and-prizes-t53620.html
THERE ARE PRIZES TOO for who registered there!!

_ ART SHOPS PRICES and IMAGES:
these are the prices and the arts:

• 5k: Chibies, Pokemons, Digimons ( examples: XxXx )
  • 7k: Animals, Portraits ( examples: XxXxXx )
  • 10k: Full body Manga Style and Fan Arts ( examples: XxX )
  • 15k: Full body PIN UP Style ( examples: Xx )
  • 20k: Full body realistic style ( examples: Xx )

BRIBE ME!
Here's few examples for the bribe section.
I'll accept only 3 bribe slots for week!

XxX
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3