New Zantarni Photo Booth <3
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:40 pm
I thought it would be a good idea to start a new photo booth. The old one is in the archives but it's mostly full of old pictures of people that don't hang out here anymore. I never posted a picture in the old one so I'll post a few here. Very Happy Don't worry about how you or the picture look, mine are terrible too. Selfies be hard. XD So, have some fun and share what you look like with your Zantarni friends. Very Happy

Just a couple of reminders:

All comments must be positive. No criticizing, please. I don't think anyone here would do that, but I had to say it. Wink We want everyone to feel good about themselves. Heart

Images posted in the forums should not exceed 575 pixels in width or 500 pixels in height. I took this from the old Photo Booth. Someone please correct me if this is wrong. I believe Queen Blaze is usually ok with it as long as it doesn't stretch the page.

If in doubt, please post a link to the picture. All links will need to be copied and pasted into a separate browser tab due to Zantarni's security feature that blocks clicking on links.

All pictures must be decent and suitable for children to view. Bo, I'm talking to you. XD

Please follow all the rules of Zantarni!

Last edited by Rayven on Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:40 pm
Ok, here are mine. I'm just posting links because I hate resizing pictures. XD The last one got messed up by the flash but I included it because I think it might have been the best one if not for that. Grr XD Oh, and I'm leaning forward, my posture isn't normally that bad. LOL

http://imgbox.com/K0J8s6y8

http://imgbox.com/Y923q1wV

http://imgbox.com/7oL1r4VB

http://imgbox.com/SRNZT6oM

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:56 pm
You are one beautiful woman <3

I'll think about posting a picture; I go back and forth on the matter ^^
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Sep 13, 2020 11:53 pm
Awww, shucks. Embarassed XD Thank you, Riley. Very Happy

I always did too but I'm not getting any younger so it's now or never. XD Actually, I just finally decided that the benefits outweighed any potential consequences. I know that I'm always curious about the person behind the avatar so I decided to go for it. I hope that most will choose to post a picture but I completely understand it if anyone doesn't want to. Very Happy
Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:42 am
So....those image links don't work for me. They say the image does not exist.

Anyway, have a cute pic of my baby dragon, Derpy and me with our matching masks! (And an awkward photo of me with my badly crooked glasses after I hacked my hair off a month or so ago!)

Defender of the Realm
Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:53 am
Lady Kaderin, I love that you and Derpy have matching masks.

To see Lady Rayven's pictures, copy the link and paste it to Google and it will take you to the site so that you can see the pics.

Lady Rayven, I was a little disappointed. . .I was expecting a Raven-haired beauty, not a blonde one Wink

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:57 am
Kaderin, I love your pictures! Thank you for sharing them. Very Happy That one of you and Derpy is adorable with your matching masks. Heart And I really like your hair! I wish I could have short, stylish hair. *is jealous* I've tried it and I look terrible with short hair. You did a great job cutting your own hair, I'm impressed. Very Happy

Scarz wrote:
Lady Rayven, I was a little disappointed. . .I was expecting a Raven-haired beauty, not a blonde one Wink

Now you know my horrible secret, Sir Scarz. Embarassed I'm really a dumb blonde. XD We always want what we don't have so I've always been drawn to dark hair.

Queen of the Realm
Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:51 pm
Oh, I'm glad you guys started this thread back up! You are both lovely Rayven and Kaderin - thank you for posting photos! Heart

I'll have to find a photo or two and post it for you guys as well, but later...

Scarz

Defender of the Realm
Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:05 pm
Rayven wrote:
Scarz wrote:

Now you know my horrible secret, Sir Scarz. Embarassed I'm really a dumb blonde. XD We always want what we don't have so I've always been drawn to dark hair.

Lady Rayven, your secret is safe with me *chuckles*

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:09 pm
Thank you, Queen Blaze. <3 Yes, please! I must know what our queen looks like. Very Happy I hope more citizens will be willing to share a photo or two.

Scarz wrote:
Lady Rayven, your secret is safe with me *chuckles*

Thank you, Sir Scars. I knew I could count on you for secrecy. XD

Queen of the Realm
Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:12 pm

LOL - what do you think I look like, Rayven?
Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:37 pm
Not how I pictured people XD

Sort of tempting me to post one for some reason o: Even tho its not and never has been something I've had any desire to do. I like my privacy XD

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:24 am
Blazestorm wrote:

Hmmmm. I think you have short, dark hair and a serene, earthy way/look about you. I suspect you may even dress kind of earthy. How'd I do? XD

Boo-Well, you can't be right all the time. XD

I would love it if you did but I understand if you can't. You can still have your privacy, we'll just know what you look like. XD

Queen of the Realm
Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:21 pm
Rayven wrote:
Blazestorm wrote:

Hmmmm. I think you have short, dark hair and a serene, earthy way/look about you. I suspect you may even dress kind of earthy. How'd I do? XD

LOL- you'll have to let me know when I eventually post a photo, but yes, I do keep my hair short, and it has darkened over the years (although now it's starting to go the other way! Shocked )

edit: I've decided I don't want to post a RL photo of myself on the public forum, but if any of you are curious, PM me and I'll send you a link to a photo of myself. Choose wisely - do you really want to know what I look like?? Confused
Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:25 pm
I wish I were right all the time :[

hmm maybe I could just do the PM thing too ...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> Citizens' Halls All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3