New Year; New Beginning: A Charity
Goto page 1, 2  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Good Deeds (Charities) [Nov.'19]
Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:22 am

I have been on this website, mostly inactive, for many years.
However, I used to be quite the regular on this website. With
that being said I know the hardship that alot of users like I
used to be go though with questing.

There are so many hoarders of the most precious items and once
in a blue moon when something rare emerges the person usually
only accepts ridiculously inflated offers.

Therefore, I will be giving away a few items back into circulation to
active users to whom I feel are worthy, free of charge. Most of these
items I have no extras they are my one and only, that means that the
consideration process will be quite thorough.

The items that I will be giving away for now are:

-Xmas Wings
-Artificial Wings
-Skull Shoulderpads
-White Pirate Hat
-Refined Fencing Sword
-Feathered Mask
-Starry Slippers

Please post why you feel you are deserving of one of these items here!

Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:28 am
This is really nice of you to do... Heart

I would like to request the White Pirate Hat because it would complete my pirate hat collection, which I have been working on since I got here a little more than four years ago... I feel that I am deserving because most of my zg goes to funding my charity, Shugga's Flight School, my free Flight Raffles, and my page prizes in the Shugga Shack and the Rainbow Room, so I usually don't have very much leftover for quest items... I also do my best to help keep Zantarni active by welcoming all new users, helping them whenever I can, and posting daily...
I know its not long, but thats why I feel I deserve the white pirate hat...
Thank you for the consideration...
:3
Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:01 am
ShuggaMagnolia wrote:
This is really nice of you to do... Heart
I have seen your great deeds, and your passion for Zantarni.

Therefore, it is an easy decision to reward you with the white pirate hat, completing your collection.

I wish you the best Very Happy
Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:03 am
I do not request anything, as I own most of those items, but this is really nice of you, Nick. Yes
Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:18 am
This is indeed a very nice thing for you to do Nick. Heart

Might I request the Xmas wings. They are one of the sets of wings I am currentlyy questing.

in this recent year in returning to Zantarni I have tried to be a very active user in helping out the community with posting. I know some days I am slower than others, but I try my best.
I do have a small charity that will be laucnched here soon to help promote posting in the questing threads. So that they may be moer lively.
I have dedicated a lot of time to the questing threads simply becasue I miss how much activity that is used to get. and I want for everyone to be able to bounce comments back and forth with. Smile to be able to have more of a reason to post Smile So I try to check the quest threads daily to see if anyone new has posted. Smile
I have also created the Flock of Auctions an series of art auctions to help fund Wishing Moons Flight of the Yoricks thread so that she will always have a little something to donate out. 100 percent of all money made through the auction goes strait to the FOTY and is then used as donation money. and in return, up to 2 people get art from me for participating in the auction to help fund the FOTY.
I am also participating in the flight of the yoricks contest, so I follow all the guide lines for that, like greeting people a the gates, trying to post in all kinds of places.

These are some of the reasons that I hope I am deserving enuough of to get the XMas wings for.

Besides all that, How are you doing Nick? Has life treated you well at all?
Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:32 pm
Thank you so much Nick, I will cherish it... Heart

And I'm not sure if I'm allowed to say whether or not I think someone deserves an item, but I do believe Keres deserves the wings she is asking for... Yes
She has become one of the most active users here, she posts in lots of different threads, she does charity work, she has donated multiple wings to me for my Flight School, and she's very friendly with everyone... And thats just the stuff I came up with off the top of my head... All in all, Keres makes Zan and even more fun place to be...
:3

Knight of Zantarni
Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:47 pm
Hi Nick! I sort of have a faint memory of your name. I think you might have been active when I joined the site. My memory is not reliable, I'm afraid. XD

Anyways, I'd like to put forward a request for the Refined Fencing Sword, which I have been looking for a while, but never have quite enough funds to obtain.

As for my achievements, I am a Knight for 3 or 4 years now and also a founder of the funnest picture posting thread at Zantarni, the LOLCAT thread. XD

I try to be kind to the citizens and I help with organizing the events in order to make Zantarni an enjoyable place for everyone. I also post around a lot when I have time.

That's my case. :3
Thanks for the consideration.

And this is also a very nice thing you're doing. Heart

Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:44 pm
Aw thank you Shugga that is very nice of you to say -hugs-

-edit- Oh yeah I also forgot, don't know how I could forget ^.^* But I help Co- Run the Pet Adoption center with Turtle Sensi Helping to make sure pets get nice homes fom people who will be happy to us them Smile Heart
Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:22 pm
Glad to be getting several responses!

However, I feel like I need to wait and give other people a chance to post before I send anymore items, to be fair of course.

I hope everyone is doing well!

Knight of Zantarni
Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:02 am
It's only natural you want to give the requests some thought, I'd do the same if I were in your place. :3
Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:42 am
This is really awesome of you Nick. Nice to see some high end stuff going to people who deserve it. -thumbs up- ♥
Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:19 pm
That is understandable Sir Nick Smile

I beleive who ever you give things to will surely deserve them. Heart how was your new years Nick?
Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:00 am
It was good, how was everyone else's?

I am getting far less responses than expected!
I will give this a few more days for those of you whom are awaiting responses Yes

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:25 am
Hi! My New Year was good as well. I didn't do anything out of the ordinary, but I spent a lot of time with people on here. I think I have more resolutions on here than I do in real life haha. How are you this evening though?
Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:03 pm
Why not try to promote it around the forums and see if that will boost up the activity?

I have all the items you are givng away and the only reason why I would even putting down a request it to use said item in an offer for the last 13 DI's I want. I rather them go to someone who has been questing those items for a while.

Are those items all you are giving away, or are you just doing certain ones at a time?
Page 1 of 2