New Year; New Beginning: A Charity
Goto page Previous  1, 2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Good Deeds (Charities) [Nov.'19]
WishingMoon

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:37 pm
-chews lip in corner and eyes shoulder pads-

I'll come up with something.

Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:40 pm
Hello Nick!

I would like to make a request for the Feathered Mask.
To be honest, I don't quiet agree that some users are more worthy of items than others (perhaps more commited and active XD), however I can answer your prompt!

If you are looking to see community engagment, I can say I have been pretty active in the community since I joined in 2009. I don't post at lost, but I am very active behind the scenes as a site artist. I help plan/create art/pixels for pretty much every event and help with any artistic updates that Ms Blazestorm needs around the site. :]

I'm not sure if this makes me deserve the item over other users, but I would very much cherish the Feathered Mask as I think it is wonderfully pixeled. Very Happy

Good luck finding new homes for your items and thank you for giving back to the community! <3
Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:56 pm
-original jan 6-
Nick Evans wrote:
It was good, how was everyone else's?

I am getting far less responses than expected!
I will give this a few more days for those of you whom are awaiting responses Yes

Mine went pretty well. I dinner at home with my love and my daughter. Smile stayed up late and hung out. and then spent the night here at Zan chatting with everyone while collecting event items. Smile

It really is weird at how long it takes to get people to come into somewhere to ask for something.

I would s suggest maybe posting in the "Login- Blog-in" thread inside of the main hall.

--edit- 1-18-13

Just dropping in to keep the thread alive.
Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:25 pm
I would love the Xmas Wings I don't know why I would deserve them I just joined four days ago
Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:43 pm
Hey Draca :3 How are you today?
Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:54 am
I'm fine how are you? Sorry for late reply I'm still a little lost here
Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:23 am
I'm doing well Draca Smile how are you? no worries i takes a little time to get used to the set up of the site. :3

Hey Nick? not to be a grump or anything just more or less curious because I have been waiting patiently for an answer as well as for others to ask so it would be 'fair' as you put it. But did you forget that you have this charity here? you have not given any of us an answer and yet I see you have the X-mas wings and the artificial wings are up in the auction house.
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2