New - What If Zan #27 and random If #5
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 46, 47, 48
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Main Hall [Nov.'19]
Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:46 am
If #1 - I would love a view of the crystal blue waters of the ocean
If #2 - I would meet with a financial planner.
If #3 - This one is hard! I would love to work with marine animals as a biologist.
If #4 - Pizza.
If #5 - Limbs or appendages...A full limb or like.. a foot. I think i would choose my leg because i use my hands far to much.
If #6 - I would stop body shaming myself.
If #7 - I would like to heal diseases.
If #8 - I would like to die quick and painless. Probably poison.
If #9 - I would like to make people feel emotions. Kindness, empathy, ect.
If #10 - I would give up speech.
If #11 - Kindness(and they are!)
If #12 - I would watch Far and Away.
If #13 - I would love to be 21 forever.
If #14 - I would play the violin or the cello
If #15 - The irony of this after my hometown just burned down... It would be my family first of course. But any baby albums i could grab.
If #16 - I would be a german shepard
If #17 - Jasmin
If #18 - Bible
If #19 - Ireland
If #20 - This is wierd lol. Hair? Hm... Ariana grande
If #21 - Oh maaaaan Nooo.. Ok a Wolf.
If #22 - Gaelic
If #23 - Perfect health or long life.
If #24 - I would eat lobster! Mashed potatoes with garlic and bread rolls, stuffed mushrooms. caesar salad.
If #25 - Jesus.
If #26 - My health.
If #27 - Does Mall of america count as ONE store? LOL...
If #28 - I have never been to a concert.. Im 37.
If #29 - I would choose someone extremely important who could help make a difference in the world.
If # 30 - I would say my career.
If #31 - My children. My truck.
If #32 - A KATANA!!!!
If #33 - I really like Gwendolynn, Novalee, Ever.
If #34 - A kind soul.
If #35 - Homelessness.
If #36 - Far and away or A River runs through it.
If #37 - There is literally NO way to do this.. but the top of the list would be "i see fire"
If #38 - I would want the thing i am grieving back.
If #39 - complete the phrase "A life without love... is an indescribable tragedy.
If #40- Fly to hawaii
If #41 - Game of thrones!Or Outlander.
If #42 - The blue ocean and white sands.
If #43 - Yes. My pastor always says better safe than sorry. lol
If #44 - Bill gates, have you seen his super hi tech house?!
If #45 - I wouldnt wish the civil war on anyone but the era is my cup of tea.

Zantarni If #1 - Magenta clover sharloo!
Zantarni If #2 - Sparkly eyes.
Zantarni If #3 - Archangel wings
Zantarni If #4 - Im not sure what that is...
Zantarni If #5 - I would live at the lake.
Zantarni If #6 - I would like to live to at the lake!
Zantarni If #7 - Everything rainbow and clover!
Zantarni If #8 - wasnt this 7?
Zantarni If #9 - Hi five? lol
Zantarni If #10 - Dryad or or starflower, clover
Zantarni If #11 - Am i mistaken or are there a few double questions here..?
Zantarni If #12 - Keeper of the rainbow and clovers!
Zantarni If #13 - probably a sharlou lol
Zantarni If #14 - Coin Cookies
Zantarni If #15 - The fairy girl at market square.
Zantarni If #16 - The candy cane with the green leaf
Zantarni If #17 - oh crap! i forgot to carol!
Zantarni If #18 - I cant remember back that far.
Zantarni If #19 - I wasnt around.
Zantarni If #20 - Sharlous!
Zantarni If #21 - Well if it is applesor shrooms... Id wanna do apples
Zantarni If #22 - Elderberry wine!
Zantarni If #23 - Sun flowers and daffodils!
Zantarni If #24 - If people can remember this far back i would be exceptionally impressed.
Zantarni If #25 - WIGS! Lots of HAIR OPTIONS
Kiyo Ayanami

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:13 pm
I don't think this was here back in my hayday but there are so many questions that I think I will do a third at at time and let someone else answer some as well. Never hurts for the regulars to go again since your answers may be different now ^_~

If #1 - If you could have any view from your home, what would it be of??? Hands down a Japanese style garden. I would also like to live in a Japanese style home with the wrap around porch so as to be able to enjoy it in all weather.
If #2 - If you won a lottery, what is the first thing you would do??? Lets just be real. . . .BILLS. . . . and student loans. . . .
If #3 - If you could do any job in the world for one day, what would it be??? I've actually been searching for and answer to this for years. . .I still don't know but I really do enjoy cake decorating. Maybe a no frills, pressure free cake decorating/baking job would be nice :3
If #4 - If you could eat one food in any quantity for the rest of your life with no ill affects whatsoever, what food would you choose??? Beef Jerky
If #5 - If you had to lose one of your limbs, which one would you choose??? Left leg. It's always causing me pain anyways
If #6 - If you had to eliminate one habit you have, what would you stop doing??? <_<;;;;;;;; Reckless spending on food
If #7 - If you could possess one supernatural ability, what would it be??? I kinda think being able to replicate/reproduce anything at will would be pretty sweet
If #8 - If you had to die from something other than old age, how would you prefer to go??? Well I am a total coward so whatever is over instantly
If #9 - If you could have any one specific power over other people, what would it be??? Making their butt itch just by looking at them funny
If #10 - If you had to lose any of your five senses, which would you give up??? Hard choice between sight and hearing. I think I would prefer at least being able to hear but I would miss seeing stuff. . .
If #11 - If you could ensure one single personality trait in your children, what would you want it to be??? Kindness
If #12 - If you could only see one movie ever again, what film would you choose??? Currently I'd have to go with Moana. Gorgeous visuals, love the soundtrack, humorous. Yeah I can't think of any other movie that covers everything I need in a movie
If #13 - If you could have stopped aging at any point in your life up to the present, how old would you want to remain??? I wanna say 20 was a good year? Things didn't hurt as much back then
If #14 - If you instantly able to play one musical instrument perfectly that you have never played before, what would it be??? Violin. I love violins but they take years to master and it usually starts with several years of piano which is also enjoyable
If #15 - If your home were to be totally destroyed by fire but you could save just one thing, what would it be??? My cat, duh!

Only 15 at a time for me! Now it's your turn Razz
Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:30 am
This is interesting, I'll have to browse through the backlog when I'm winding down before bed- it'd make for some good reading, and a chance to get to know a bit more about some of you regulars along the way. Maybe we have some things in common. Who knows?

Kiyo Ayanami had a good idea, doing fifteen at a time. Hopefully you don't mind if I join you? Smile

.::. * .::.

If #1 - If you could have any view from your home, what would it be of???
The ocean waves and a private stretch of beach blocked off by a natural rock formation, perhaps with a few tidepools here and there, somewhere where the redwoods grow tall and forests look enchanting, like a little piece of fairy tale- maybe about an hour away from civilization.

If #2 - If you won a lottery, what is the first thing you would do???
There is actually a house I found in Washington that I would love to own. I'd buy it, make the move, if I had enough money I'd take my Mom with me and buy her a cute little cottage style home I found in the same town with a yard, lots of plants outside, and room for a small dog all of her own. That way if her health took a worse turn I'd be close by if she needed me.
Then take some time off from working to settle in and look for a job, then invest whatever is left.

If #3 - If you could do any job in the world for one day, what would it be???
Weird choice perhaps, but I'd really like to work in a maid cafe for a day or so. The cute outfits and roleplay would be a lot of fun.

If #4 - If you could eat one food in any quantity for the rest of your life with no ill affects whatsoever, what food would you choose???
Mochi Ice Cream! Or just Mochi in general, preferrably with fruit or matcha filling.

If #5 - If you had to lose one of your limbs, which one would you choose???
Left arm, it would make throwing knives and axes a bit more challenging, but I'd imagine it's easier to deal with than losing a leg- and though I'm ambidextrous(cross-dominance) I can do more practical things with the right hand.

If #6 - If you had to eliminate one habit you have, what would you stop doing???
Stop being so self-critical and such a perfectionist. I'm human, I make mistakes, stop being so hard on myself for not meeting my own expectations. That's life. If I embarass myself doing or saying something, shrug it off and own it- then move on, don't dwell on it.
I always try to be the best I can be at everything all of the time and it's exhausting. Sometimes I'm terrified to do things I might screw up because I'm worried that people would think less of me.
I know that's a great big mess. Sorry, I'm very hard on myself.

If #7 - If you could possess one supernatural ability, what would it be???
I want to be able to morph and change my appearance, entire physical makeup, at will.
I'd make an excellent infiltrator, and for more practical purposes I could change my hair color at a whim and save a lot of money, or conjure up my own tattoos- perhaps one day I'd like to not be anything even remotely human?
Be a cat and lay around all day and judge people. Lol.
Perhaps something that could breathe underwater? The options would be limitless.

If #8 - If you had to die from something other than old age, how would you prefer to go???
I'd rather live forever, but if I have to choose- I suppose something quick, but still have time to settle my affairs and destroy things I don't want anyone reading.

If #9 - If you could have any one specific power over other people, what would it be???
I'd like to be able to alter people's thoughts and memories, I'd mostly use it for harmless pranks.

If #10 - If you had to lose any of your five senses, which would you give up???
As someone with a ridiculously good sense of smell, that would be the top choice.
I'm tired of being able to smell foul things and people from far away. I can tell that you haven't showered, I can tell that you're mid-cycle from across the room. You need to take your trash out to the bins, your pet left you a present across the apartment, for the love of whatever diety you choose or don't BRUSH YOUR TEETH.
I hate it so much.
There are so many awful smells in the world.

If #11 - If you could ensure one single personality trait in your children, what would you want it to be???
Creativity, though I don't want or have any intention of raising or creating children.

If #12 - If you could only see one movie ever again, what film would you choose???
Dracula, the Gary Oldman/Winona Ryder edition- though I love the classics as well.

If #13 - If you could have stopped aging at any point in your life up to the present, how old would you want to remain???
Eighteen.

If #14 - If you instantly able to play one musical instrument perfectly that you have never played before, what would it be???
That I've never played before? The cello. It's rich, deep, dramatic tones are hypnotic.

If #15 - If your home were to be totally destroyed by fire but you could save just one thing, what would it be???
My significant other.
Anything else can be replaced and new memories made.
Kiyo Ayanami

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:53 am
Lots of neat answers ^_^ Good to learn more about you Revas!

If #16 - If you were to choose the breed you would be if you were a dog, which type would best suit you??? Boykin Spaniel. My hair goes curly when wet and if I don't brush it out and put it in a ponytail immediately it looks just like that.

If #17 - If you were to name a smell that always makes you nostalgic, what would it be??? Eucalyptus Mint. It always calms my mind and makes me miss the aesthetic feel of my room growing up

If #18 - If you could keep only one book you currently own, which would you choose??? Dramacon Ultimate Edition by Svetlana Chmakova. (I bought the book as a gift but I spent all night reading it, finished, and started reading it again. I still gave it as a gift but promptly went and bought another copy as soon as I left XD )

If #19 - If you had to be homeless for one year, where would you want to be??? Somewhere that wasn't too cold/hot but definitely somewhere close to the city I'd think...

If #20 - If you could have the hair of any Hollywood Celebrity, whose would you want??? Emma Watson has rather nice hair. . .

If #21 - If you were to spend the rest of your life in the company of a single type of animal, which would you choose??? Cats

If #22 - If you could be instantly fluent in any language that you currently do not read or speak, which would it be??? I always wanted to learn Polish

If #23 - If you could be guaranteed one thing in life besides money, what would you ask for??? Food

If #24 - If you could choose exactly what you will eat and drink for your last meal before death, what would the menu consist of??? Medium Steak sous vide in rosemary butter with sauteed onion, garlic roasted brussel sprouts, and a buttered baked potato. And a HUGE glass of ice cold Red Diamond Sweet Tea!

If #25 - If you could have anyone from history welcome you into the afterlife, who would you want it to be???Robin Williams. He needs a hug T_T

If #26 - If you could have taken better care of one thing in your life, what would it have been??? Both of my previous cats. I never felt like I was able to give them all the attention they needed but I loved the heck out of them

If #27 - If you were given one hour to spend an unlimited amount of money in any store in the world, where would it be??? The Amazon Warehouse? lol

If #28 - If you had to name the best live musical performance you have ever attended, which would you pick??? Considering that's a very limited list it would be The Nutcracker Ballet performed by Allen Civic Ballet

If #29 - If you could have an elegant dinner alone with anyone presently alive, whether you know them or not, who would you want it to be??? I'd take a private dinner at Fogo de Chao with my boyfriend. I'm simple ^_^;;

If # 30 - If you could be more ambitious in only one aspect of your life, what would it be??? Art. I really do enjoy when I finally get around to doing art but have difficulty making time and feeling motivated after work XP

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:29 am
I've decided to join in too!

If I could have any view, I honestly think I'd rather have a view of a big, bright city. I currently live in a very quite place and, though it is beautiful, it is lonely.
The first thing I'd do is pay off my student loans so I never have to think about that again. (Then I'd pay of my parent's and my brother's houses, because I love them)
I would love to be an astronaut! To get to see the world from space would be a wonderful experience.
If #4 - If you could eat one food in any quantity for the rest of your life with no ill affects whatsoever, what food would you choose???
Potato chips. I love them so much, even if they're horrible for me.
One of my legs. I need my hands for typing and doing crafts, so I don't think I could even part with my left.
If #6 - If you had to eliminate one habit you have, what would you stop doing???
I would love to stop overthinking everything. I can literally turn anything into a worse-case scenario if I don't control myself. It keeps me from pursuing opportunities that would be amazing.
I would love the power to simply absorb information from books and other materials by merely touching it rather than having to read the entire thing. I want all the knowledge!
If #8 - If you had to die from something other than old age, how would you prefer to go???
If it had to be something other than old age, I'd prefer it be dying to protect someone else.
If #9 - If you could have any one specific power over other people, what would it be???
I would to be able to just make people feel better when their upset. I'm never good at doing that personally.
I value all of my senses, but if I had to give one up it'd probably be speech. I could still communicate using computers and sign language, but I'd miss singing.
If #11 - If you could ensure one single personality trait in your children, what would you want it to be???
Kindness. Everyone can use a bit more kindness.
If #12 - If you could only see one movie ever again, what film would you choose???
Hocus Pocus.
If #13 - If you could have stopped aging at any point in your life up to the present, how old would you want to remain???
Probably somewhere around 21-22. Not really a big change from where I am now, but I definitely don't want to be a teenager again!
If #14 - If you instantly able to play one musical instrument perfectly that you have never played before, what would it be???
Either piano or violin. When I was younger I used to be able to play the piano a bit but I never kept up with practice.
If #15 - If your home were to be totally destroyed by fire but you could save just one thing, what would it be???
Probably my computer. As typical as it sounds, I've already taken the time to scan family photos and the like to my computer, and I literally do most things on it. I could always get another, but I'd loose all those memories.
Kiyo Ayanami

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:25 am
If #31 - If you had to choose one thing that gives you the most comfort, what would you say??? Sleep

If #32 - If you had to constantly carry a weapon, what would it be??? I am quite fond of Bows but cant say that I'm any good.

If #33 - If you could have chosen your own first name, other than your current one, what would it be??? Raven

If #34 - If you had to name the one most important ingredient of human beauty, what would you say it is??? Kindness. Great hair is a close second though ^_~

If #35 - If you could, in retrospect, change one thing about your childhood, what would it be??? Don't aspire to be a Vulcan you dummy! Emotions are actually very important and you need to be able to show them so that other humans understand you properly!!!

If #36 - If you could have had the starring role in one film already made, which movie would you pick??? The Narrator from Kitten Party. That dude sounded like Goku from the Team Four Star Abridged series XD Soo did not fit that netflix special

If #37 - If you had to name the all-time best song, which would you pick??? I honestly cant pick one. a few come to mind but I wouldn't necessarily give them the top spot. . .

If #38 - If you were to prescribe a cure for grief, what would it entail??? KITTENS

If #39 - If you were to complete the phrase "A life without love...," how would you finish it??? "is a life not lived"

If #40- If you suddenly found the courage to do one thing you have always been afraid of doing, what would you want it to be??? Move and get a new job

If #41 - If you could suddenly find out that one work of fiction was actually true, what book would you select??? "Spaceling" by Doris Piserchia. Imagine floating rings that could take you to other dimensions where you weren't you anymore. Not everyone can see them either.

If #42 - If you could have any view in the world visible from your bed, what would it be??? A Japanese Garden with a small creek during the fall

If #43 - If you found out for certain there is a Heaven and a Hell, how would you change your life??? (lets all be respectful with this one, no rudeness regarding anyone's religious beliefs please) More prayer, more kindness, more trying to help others to feel more hopeful and help them make better choices as well?

If #44 - If you could be the house cat or lap dog of any person on earth, whose would you choose to be??? I hear that cat who became Mayor has it pretty good

If #45 - If you could have lived through any war in history without actually fighting in it, which would it be??? O_0 You know, I really don't know how to feel about some of these questions. The last 30 years have been interesting enough. I don't think I would have been able to stand it during any of the other wars. Just because you aren't fighting in it doesn't mean you aren't seeing/dealing with the repercussions of it.

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:08 am
If #16 - If you were to choose the breed you would be if you were a dog, which type would best suit you???
Ooh, if I was a dog breed I'd probably be a Shih Tzu. All my my doggies are Shih Tzus.

If #17 - If you were to name a smell that always makes you nostalgic, what would it be???
It's a difficult smell to describe because it's not very specific. It's a very fruity smell, similar to Mullberry. It's very sugary. I just don't know why it makes me nostalgic!.

If #18 - If you could keep only one book you currently own, which would you choose???
Hmmm... Probably my Essential Japanese Kanji book because, even though I'm not actively learning anymore, it's still nice to have that all on hand!

If #19 - If you had to be homeless for one year, where would you want to be???
Somewhere with a temperate temperature for
sure. I can't think of a specific place, though.

If #20 - If you could have the hair of any Hollywood
Celebrity, whose would you want???
Melanie Martinez

If #21 - If you were to spend the rest of your life in the company of a single type of animal, which would you choose???
AHHHHH. I love all my dogs so it's so hard to pick. Probably my dog Odie because he's the most loving, but that's a very difficult choice to make. I love all my babies.

If #22 - If you could be instantly fluent in any language that you currently do not read or speak, which would it be???
Korean. I'm currently trying to learn it and I've made some progress. It's be nice to just be able to speak it, though!

If #23 - If you could be guaranteed one thing in life besides money, what would you ask for???

I'd like to never be lonely.

If #24 - If you could choose exactly what you will eat and drink for your last meal before death, what would the menu consist of???
I'd want to eat a bunch of Japanese and Korean Food. Kimbap, Tempura, ect.. As much as I could fit in to my body! And maybe some water to go with it XD

If #25 - If you could have anyone from history welcome you into the afterlife, who would you want it to be???
Robbin Williams, Stan Lee, or Alan Rickman because childhood. I was so distraught when they passed.

If #26 - If you could have taken better care of one thing in your life, what would it have been???
My health for sure. I'm overweight, always have been, but I wished I'd gotten started earlier taking care of myself rather than later.

If #27 - If you were given one hour to spend an unlimited amount of money in any store in the world, where would it be???

Emotionally, probably somewhere like Hot Topic or Mod Cloth so I can buy all the cool clothing I want!

Logically? A jewelry store so I can buy a bunch and sell it later when I want something else.

If #28 - If you had to name the best live musical performance you have ever attended, which would you pick???
I've, sadly, never been to one.

If #29 - If you could have an elegant dinner alone with anyone presently alive, whether you know them or not, who would you want it to be???
That's a hard one! Part of me wants to say something mature like a government official so I can give them a piece of my mind. The other part wants to have a fancy dinner with a member of a band I love (Min Yoongi from BTS). I just really look up to him as a person.

If # 30 - If you could be more ambitious in only one aspect of your life, what would it be???
I'd pick socialization. I'm awkwardly shy, and I feel like i need a kick in the pants to get myself out there.
Kiyo Ayanami

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:14 am
Time to answer the Zantarni questions! I'm going to take these one at a time though :3

Zantarni If #1 - If you could have any Zantarni pet as a pet in real life, what would it be???
While I love my Zantosaurus Black and Ghostly Glendor I gotta say the Red Kraqu has always been my favorite!

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:43 am
Rolling country fields, view of a river either down the bottom of the hill or in the valley. I like open spaces.
Invest in property once I got the money. I wouldn't tell anybody that I won money either. I'd probably give gifts to them though, but still not tell them where I got the money.
Queen of England.
Chocolate. Razz
Probably a leg...or foot.
Laziness.
Well, I can already speak to the dead...the ability to read minds probably.
In a blaze of glory.
Persuasion.
Smell.
Good manners.
The 3 Musketeers.
21. Legal in every country.
And of the woodwind instruments.
Myself. Everything else can be replaced, but my life can't be replaced.
If #16 - If you were to choose the breed you would be if you were a dog, which type would best suit you???
Probably a Great Dane.
If #17 - If you were to name a smell that always makes you nostalgic, what would it be???
Jasmine.
If #18 - If you could keep only one book you currently own, which would you choose???
All of them. >.>
If #19 - If you had to be homeless for one year, where would you want to be???
Some place warm all year round.
If #20 - If you could have the hair of any Hollywood Celebrity, whose would you want???
The ones with awesome naturally curly hair!
If #21 - If you were to spend the rest of your life in the company of a single type of animal, which would you choose???
The four legged kind! Probably either a dog or horse.
If #22 - If you could be instantly fluent in any language that you currently do not read or speak, which would it be???
French, Korean, Japanese, German, Latin...every dead language and current language.
If #23 - If you could be guaranteed one thing in life besides money, what would you ask for???
Good health.
If #24 - If you could choose exactly what you will eat and drink for your last meal before death, what would the menu consist of???
Everything that triggers my stomach issues that I loved to eat. >.>
If #25 - If you could have anyone from history welcome you into the afterlife, who would you want it to be???
They always welcome me back into the afterlife.
If #26 - If you could have taken better care of one thing in your life, what would it have been???
My health.
If #27 - If you were given one hour to spend an unlimited amount of money in any store in the world, where would it be???
Probably Torrid.
If #28 - If you had to name the best live musical performance you have ever attended, which would you pick???
I'm going to have to go with Pink last year.
If #29 - If you could have an elegant dinner alone with anyone presently alive, whether you know them or not, who would you want it to be???
Someone who knows me the best.
If # 30 - If you could be more ambitious in only one aspect of your life, what would it be???
Getting a decent job and sticking to it.
If #31 - If you had to choose one thing that gives you the most comfort, what would you say???
A friend who could give me hugs whenever I needed it.
If #32 - If you had to constantly carry a weapon, what would it be???
Quarter staff.
If #33 - If you could have chosen your own first name, other than your current one, what would it be???
Technically my first name is supposed to be Mary, but it is my 2nd name. I'm personally drawn to flowery names for girls. But I am ok with my name.
If #34 - If you had to name the one most important ingredient of human beauty, what would you say it is???
Personality.
If #35 - If you could, in retrospect, change one thing about your childhood, what would it be???
I know what I would change, but it isn't something I'd share in a public forum. Just for safeties sake.
If #36 - If you could have had the starring role in one film already made, which movie would you pick???
Police Academy 1-6. Not 7 because it is the WORST movie.
If #37 - If you had to name the all-time best song, which would you pick???
"I Want To Break Free" by Queen.
If #38 - If you were to prescribe a cure for grief, what would it entail???
There is no quick cure for grief. You just need to ride it out until you start to feel better.
If #39 - If you were to complete the phrase "A life without love...," how would you finish it???
A life without love is a life poorly lived.
If #40- If you suddenly found the courage to do one thing you have always been afraid of doing, what would you want it to be???
Swim with sharks in a controlled environment.
If #41 - If you could suddenly find out that one work of fiction was actually true, what book would you select???
The Ranger's Apprentice series. Just to watch Halt throw the arrogant Baron into his own moat. hehe ^_^
If #42 - If you could have any view in the world visible from your bed, what would it be???
Rolling fields out in the countryside.
If #43 - If you found out for certain there is a Heaven and a Hell, how would you change your life???
I wouldn't change my life. As someone who has been raised a Catholic and who still attends church on the weekends, I'm supposed to already believe that there is a heaven and a hell, but as a person who has an open mind, I know that just knowing that there is a heaven and hell, is not going to change who I am and how I live my life.
If #44 - If you could be the house cat or lap dog of any person on earth, whose would you choose to be???
The Queen of England's.
If #45 - If you could have lived through any war in history without actually fighting in it, which would it be???
Probably the Crusades. That would have been interesting. OR the period of history where the Knights Templar were deemed devil worshippers and almost completely wiped out.

Random If's from Zantarnians (not about Zan)

#1 - If you could live a day in a console game, which game would you pick and what character would you be???
Probably Michelle or Julia (or is it Julie?) from one of the Tekken games.
#2 - If you had to encounter one spooky thing on Halloween, what would it be???
Definitely NOT the freaking scarecrow from Lillie's story all those years ago. I've never looked at a scarecrow the same way since. >.<
#3 - If you encountered a leprechaun in real life, what would you do???
Probably squeal and then try to catch him. >.>
#4 - If you had no access to the internet whatsoever for a year, how do you think your life would change???
It would change dramatically. I'd have to use the library to find information! Which for my main essay is a bad thing. All the information I need is online. T_T
#5 - If you could change one thing about the way you celebrate the holiday season, what would it be???
Add more friends to it. Too much of my family can be a bad thing.

New Question - If you could travel back to any point in time for a period of only 10 minutes, which place or event would you want to view?
I would be curious to view the burning times, when thousands, if not millions of people were burnt at the stake, either for their beliefs, their views, or for being against the church...who ordered the burning of the people. If I could, I would spread that 10 minutes over the years that the burning times took place.
I have a second that I would be curious to find out more about...my death in one of my many previous lives.
Riley: Bo, the Goat Whisperer. XD
Blaze: Bo, you're just chaotic... Razz Heart
9695/10000
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Main Hall [Nov.'19] All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 46, 47, 48
Page 48 of 48