New - What If Zan #27 and random If #5
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 46, 47, 48  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Main Hall [Nov.'19]
Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:57 am
I was one of the first posters to this thread, apparently. (x I may have answered some of these before then, but it was years ago and I feel things may have changed? Anyways. I will answer a few of these here and there to catch up. :3

If #1 - If you could have any view from your home, what would it be of???
Trees. Any kind of trees, any scene with trees, just nature. Some sort of nature.

If #2 - If you won a lottery, what is the first thing you would do???
I am really not sure. Probably try to calculate how long I could live off the money without working. And then travel everywhere!!

If #3 - If you could do any job in the world for one day, what would it be???

I would be an actor ! Though I would like to be a voice actor, anyways.

If #4 - If you could eat one food in any quantity for the rest of your life with no ill affects whatsoever, what food would you choose???
PASTA!!!!

If #5 - If you had to lose one of your limbs, which one would you choose???
My left leg. They have fancy prosthetics now anyways. xP

If #6 - If you had to eliminate one habit you have, what would you stop doing???

Probably picking. I pick everything. My nails, my eyebrows, my ears. Always scabbing..

If #7 - If you could possess one supernatural ability, what would it be???
I would like to fly, but also to teleport.

If #8 - If you had to die from something other than old age, how would you prefer to go???

Some sort of drug, or falling and instantly going.

If #9 - If you could have any one specific power over other people, what would it be???
To open their minds.

If #10 - If you had to lose any of your five senses, which would you give up???

Smell, probably. I don't really want to give up anything else.

If #11 - If you could ensure one single personality trait in your children, what would you want it to be???
Passionate. I want them to follow what they believe in.

If #12 - If you could only see one movie ever again, what film would you choose???
Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind

If #13 - If you could have stopped aging at any point in your life up to the present, how old would you want to remain???
Probably now. I am 22. I would probably want to stay in my 20s.

If #14 - If you instantly able to play one musical instrument perfectly that you have never played before, what would it be???
Violin. It sounds so beautiful, and this duo that I love, Chargaux, play their violins so incredibly...

If #15 - If your home were to be totally destroyed by fire but you could save just one thing, what would it be???
I live in a dorm, but I would save my computer !!

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:55 pm
I think someone needs to make up a few new questions to add to the list. But my brain took a hike a while ago, so I wouldn't be of any use.
Riley: Bo, the Goat Whisperer. XD
Blaze: Bo, you're just chaotic... Razz Heart
9695/10000
Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:38 pm
Once I get through all of them, I would be happy to think of some new ones! However, I don't know what questions already exist. xP So I will work through them first~~

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:07 am
Rolling country fields, view of a river either down the bottom of the hill or in the valley. I like open spaces.
Invest in property once I got the money. I wouldn't tell anybody that I won money either. I'd probably give gifts to them though, but still not tell them where I got the money.
Queen of England.
If #4 - If you could eat one food in any quantity for the rest of your life with no ill affects whatsoever, what food would you choose???
Chocolate. Razz
Probably a leg...or foot.
If #6 - If you had to eliminate one habit you have, what would you stop doing???
Laziness.
Well, I can already speak to the dead...the ability to read minds probably.
If #8 - If you had to die from something other than old age, how would you prefer to go???
In a blaze of glory.
If #9 - If you could have any one specific power over other people, what would it be???
Persuasion.
Smell.
If #11 - If you could ensure one single personality trait in your children, what would you want it to be???
Good manners.
If #12 - If you could only see one movie ever again, what film would you choose???
The 3 Musketeers.
If #13 - If you could have stopped aging at any point in your life up to the present, how old would you want to remain???
21. Legal in every country.
If #14 - If you instantly able to play one musical instrument perfectly that you have never played before, what would it be???
And of the woodwind instruments.
If #15 - If your home were to be totally destroyed by fire but you could save just one thing, what would it be???
Myself. Everything else can be replaced, but my life can't be replaced.
If #16 - If you were to choose the breed you would be if you were a dog, which type would best suit you???
Probably a Great Dane.
If #17 - If you were to name a smell that always makes you nostalgic, what would it be???
Jasmine.
If #18 - If you could keep only one book you currently own, which would you choose???
All of them. >.>
If #19 - If you had to be homeless for one year, where would you want to be???
Some place warm all year round.
If #20 - If you could have the hair of any Hollywood Celebrity, whose would you want???
The ones with awesome naturally curly hair!
If #21 - If you were to spend the rest of your life in the company of a single type of animal, which would you choose???
The four legged kind! Probably either a dog or horse.
If #22 - If you could be instantly fluent in any language that you currently do not read or speak, which would it be???
French, Korean, Japanese, German, Latin...every dead language and current language.
If #23 - If you could be guaranteed one thing in life besides money, what would you ask for???
Good health.
If #24 - If you could choose exactly what you will eat and drink for your last meal before death, what would the menu consist of???
Everything that triggers my stomach issues that I loved to eat. >.>
If #25 - If you could have anyone from history welcome you into the afterlife, who would you want it to be???
They always welcome me back into the afterlife.
If #26 - If you could have taken better care of one thing in your life, what would it have been???
My health.
If #27 - If you were given one hour to spend an unlimited amount of money in any store in the world, where would it be???
Probably Torrid.
If #28 - If you had to name the best live musical performance you have ever attended, which would you pick???
I'm going to have to go with Pink last year.
If #29 - If you could have an elegant dinner alone with anyone presently alive, whether you know them or not, who would you want it to be???
Someone who knows me the best.
If # 30 - If you could be more ambitious in only one aspect of your life, what would it be???
Getting a decent job and sticking to it.
If #31 - If you had to choose one thing that gives you the most comfort, what would you say???
A friend who could give me hugs whenever I needed it.
If #32 - If you had to constantly carry a weapon, what would it be???
Quarter staff.
If #33 - If you could have chosen your own first name, other than your current one, what would it be???
Technically my first name is supposed to be Mary, but it is my 2nd name. I'm personally drawn to flowery names for girls. But I am ok with my name.
If #34 - If you had to name the one most important ingredient of human beauty, what would you say it is???
Personality.
If #35 - If you could, in retrospect, change one thing about your childhood, what would it be???
I know what I would change, but it isn't something I'd share in a public forum. Just for safeties sake.
If #36 - If you could have had the starring role in one film already made, which movie would you pick???
Police Academy 1-6. Not 7 because it is the WORST movie.
If #37 - If you had to name the all-time best song, which would you pick???
"I Want To Break Free" by Queen.
If #38 - If you were to prescribe a cure for grief, what would it entail???
There is no quick cure for grief. You just need to ride it out until you start to feel better.
If #39 - If you were to complete the phrase "A life without love...," how would you finish it???
A life without love is a life poorly lived.
If #40- If you suddenly found the courage to do one thing you have always been afraid of doing, what would you want it to be???
Swim with sharks in a controlled environment.
If #41 - If you could suddenly find out that one work of fiction was actually true, what book would you select???
The Ranger's Apprentice series. Just to watch Halt throw the arrogant Baron into his own moat. hehe ^_^
If #42 - If you could have any view in the world visible from your bed, what would it be???
Rolling fields out in the countryside.
If #43 - If you found out for certain there is a Heaven and a Hell, how would you change your life???
I wouldn't change my life. As someone who has been raised a Catholic and who still attends church on the weekends, I'm supposed to already believe that there is a heaven and a hell, but as a person who has an open mind, I know that just knowing that there is a heaven and hell, is not going to change who I am and how I live my life.
If #44 - If you could be the house cat or lap dog of any person on earth, whose would you choose to be???
The Queen of England's.
If #45 - If you could have lived through any war in history without actually fighting in it, which would it be???
Probably the Crusades. That would have been interesting. OR the period of history where the Knights Templar were deemed devil worshippers and almost completely wiped out.

Zantarni If's!!! :3

Zantarni If #1 - If you could have any Zantarni pet as a pet in real life, what would it be???
Fairy.
Zantarni If #2 - If you could own one Zantarni item in real life, what would it be???
Yorick Day Wings
Zantarni If #3 - If you had could have any Zantarni wings in real life, which ones would they be???
Yorick Day Wings.
Zantarni If #4 - If you could be any of the creatures of Zantarni, which creature from the bestiary would you be?
Fairy.
Zantarni If #5 - If you had to live in the Zantarni world, which place would you pick to live from?
Probably Fflordth Forest.
Zantarni If #6 - If you have to pick one favorite Zantarni festivity, which one would it be?
Spring events.
Zantarni If #7 - If you had to keep your avatar dressed the same way forever using items that you own, which items would you wear???
Jeans and a t-shirt.
Zantarni If #8 - If you had to keep your avatar dressed the same way forever using any items, which items would you wear???
Something green themed.
Zantarni If #9 - If you ran into Bernadette, what would you do???
Give her a nice juicy turnip. From her own garden. >.>
Zantarni If #10 - If you could only wear event items from one event, along with other items you already own, which set would it be???
Probably Halloween.
Zantarni If #11 - If you could wear only event items from one event, but with no other items, which set would it be???

Zantarni If #12 - If you lived in the world of Zantarni, what do you think your job would be???
Court Jester! Razzzz
Zantarni If #13 - If you could shapeshift into any creature from Zantarni, which would you like to be???
Fairy.
Zantarni If #14 - If you had to bake a dessert for the Smuggler, what would you make him?
Probably rum balls.
Zantarni If #15 - If you could hang out with a Zantarni NPC for a day, who would you like to hang out with???
Potrin T. Tritus
Zantarni If #20 - If you could start a pet breeding facility in Edingtol which pets would you breed and why???
Dogs, because they are a better companion animal than cats. Cats are mean.
Zantarni If #21 - If you were a food producer in Zantarni, what would you produce???
Fruits and vegetables and animals. Basically everything has a use if it is food.
Zantarni If #22 - If you had to say what the all time favorite beverage for Zantarnians would be, what would they drink???
Hot chocolate. Everybody loves hot chocolates.
Zantarni If #23 - If you were to be put in charge of handling Zantarni's gardening and could plant whatever flowers you wanted around town, what kinds would you plant???
I would plant mostly herbal type plants and not just flowers. I would plant things that could be foraged to be eaten by everyone and anyone.
Zantarni If #25 - If you could hire the Smuggler to smuggle any Zantarni item for you to purchase from him, what would it be???
Yorick Day Wings.

Random If's from Zantarnians (not about Zan)

#1 - If you could live a day in a console game, which game would you pick and what character would you be???
Probably Michelle or Julia (or is it Julie?) from one of the Tekken games.
#2 - If you had to encounter one spooky thing on Halloween, what would it be???
Definitely NOT the freaking scarecrow from Lillie's story all those years ago. I've never looked at a scarecrow the same way since. >.<
#3 - If you encountered a leprechaun in real life, what would you do???
Probably squeal and then try to catch him. >.>
#4 - If you had no access to the internet whatsoever for a year, how do you think your life would change???
It would change dramatically. I'd have to use the library to find information! Which for my main essay is a bad thing. All the information I need is online. T_T
#5 - If you could change one thing about the way you celebrate the holiday season, what would it be???
Add more friends to it. Too much of my family can be a bad thing.
9695/10000
Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:37 am
A view of the rocky mountains, or a a beautiful vinyard. Also a beautiful garden maze.
I would give 10% to my church and use the rest to build my own house with four or more bedrooms and a studio for crafting and painting.

A baker for a pastery shop. I love different cakes pies and pasteries and I would love to be able to prepare those for someone else.

I would choose reeses peanut butter cups. I enjoy them and would love to enjoy a bag of them withot gaining any weight.

I couldn't even think about losing any of my limbs. They are all important to me.

Procrastanaions. I sometime put things off til the very end. I would also try to go to bed earlier I often stay up very late watch tv or reading a book by the time
I decide to go to sleep an hour or two has past and it is very late.

If #7 - If you could possess one supernatural ability, what would it be?

I would like to be able to fly without any physical device. I would also like the ability
to teleport. I would travel to places like France and Italy and maybe Hawaii.

I want to die when God is ready for me to come home. I won't let old age rule me.

I don't know. Mind control I would keep my enemies at bay

It depends on which senses, I could give up smell but some smells affect your taste, so I really don care to give any one of them up. I really had to
it would probably be hearing. At least I could learn sign language.

The Strive to keep on learning more and to not settle. There is always something new to learn.

#12 - If you could only see one movie ever again, what film would you choose???
I like Narnia So I would love to see all of those movies.

If #13 - If you could have stopped aging at any point in your life up to the present, how old would you want to remain???[b] o
I would choose to be the age of 34 or 35. I just like those numbers. I feel that

[b]If #14 - If you instantly able to play one musical instrument perfectly that you have never played before, what would it be???
I would love to be abe to play wind insturment like the oboe or the flute.

If #15 - If your home were to be totally destroyed by fire but you could save just one thing, what would it be
All my art books, since I would be starting over again and would want to keep improving my abilities.

If #16 - If you were to choose the breed you would be if you were a dog, which type would best suit you?

I would choose a chow. We had a black chow that was very gentle, but if you didn't know her, you would think she was going to kill you
with just her looks.

#17 - If you were to name a smell that always makes you nostalgic, what would it be???
Honeysuckle. The smell of them reminds me of grade school. there use to be some along the school yard.

If #18 - If you could keep only one book you currently own, which would you choose???
The book of promises. I can carry it around with me and read and meditate on it every day.

I never want to be homeless but I still would want to be in the state that I was born in.

If #20 - If you could have the hair of any Hollywood Celebrity, whose would you want???
Celebrity change their hairstylle so often. I don't actually have a favorite.

If #21 - If you were to spend the rest of your life in the company of a single type of animal, which would you choose??? A peacock.
I like the look of their beautiful feathers.

If #22 - If you could be instantly fluent in any language that you currently do not read or speak, which would it be???
I would love to speak French fluently. I would then go to the library and read some of the french books.

If #23 - If you could be guaranteed one thing in life besides money, what would you ask for???
A car that was always filled with gasoline. I would be able to go without stopping for a while.

If #24 - If you could choose exactly what you will eat and drink for your last meal before death, what would the menu consist of???

I want to have italian meatballs and spaggatti. Maybe something like a fettechini would be good too. Just not any kind with shrimp.

If #25 - If you could have anyone from history welcome you into the afterlife, who would you want it to be???
I would love to see one of the old artist like Mary Cassette, or Renoir I would even like to see Bourgueau or Pierre Auguste Cot and discuss their painting techniques.

If #26 - If you could have taken better care of one thing in your life, what would it have been???
The health of my family. I would probably not eat all the unhealthy fast foods and focus on healthy eating habits.

If #27 - If you were given one hour to spend an unlimited amount of money in any store in the world, where would it be???
I'm always hearing about Macy's. Since we don't have one here, I would love to look around in there and shop for clothing.

If #28 - If you had to name the best live musical performance you have ever attended, which would you pick???
A few years back I went to a christian rock concert. I enjoyed it very much.

[b]If #29 - If you could have an elegant dinner alone with anyone presently alive, whether you know them or not, who would you want it to be???

There not any one alive that I can really say that I want dinner with. Most of the people who I would like to have here are dead or have just recently

If # 30 - If you could be more ambitious in only one aspect of your life, what would it be???

[b]If #31 - If you had to choose one thing that gives you the most comfort, what would you say???[b]
Going for long walks in the park.

[b]If #32 - If you had to constantly carry a weapon, what would it be???

I hope I never have to carry a weapon, but if I had to, I would choose a small hunting knife.

If #33 - If you could have chosen your own first name, other than your current one, what would it be???
I would like to have a name like Sophie or Kyla

If #34 - If you had to name the one most important ingredient of human beauty, what would you say it is???
That human beauty isn't always shown on the surface.

#35 - If you could, in retrospect, change one thing about your childhood, what would it be???
I was always scared of heights, so I would want that fear to be gone so that I could enjoy enjoy doing flips on the high bar.

[b]If [b]#36 - If you could have had the starring role in one film already made, which movie would you pick???
I would choose the movie Elektra.

I like Shake it off by Taylor Swift. and another song called Confident by Demi Lovato.

I don't know, I think time would be the only cure for grief. Time helps you to gradually get over the hurt and the sad feeling.

If #39 - If you were to complete the phrase "A life without love...," how would you finish it???
A life without love is boring and somewhat mediocre.

[b]If #40- If you suddenly found the courage to do one thing you have always been afraid of doing, what would you want it to be???
I would love to learn how to swim. We have a lake a few miles from us.

If #41 - If you could suddenly find out that one work of fiction was actually true, what book would you select???
That depends on the story, o

[b]If #42 - If you could have any view in the world visible from your bed, what would it be???
I would love to be able to see a clear view of the Iffel Tower from my window.

If #43 - If you found out for certain there is a Heaven and a Hell, how would you change your life???
I'm a catholic so I believe there is a Heaven and a Hell.

If #44 - If you could be the house cat or lap dog of any person on earth, whose would you choose to be???
I chose not to be either one I prefer to be a free bird that could fly.

If #45 - If you could have lived through any war in history without actually fighting in it, which would it be???
I don't care to experience any kind of from the past

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Oct 31, 2015 1:03 pm
I don't believe I have answered these yet:

#1 - If you could live a day in a console game, which game would you pick and what character would you be??? (from Tisiel)
This is hard only because I don't really play console games. At the moment, I would pick AltaÔr from Assassin's Creed after watching my ex play.

#2 - If you had to encounter one spooky thing on Halloween, what would it be??? (from Tisiel)
Had to? Man, I can barely handle haunted houses. Anything of merit would probably freak me out.

Run. Run for my life. Haven't you seen the leprechaun movies?!

#4 - If you had no access to the internet whatsoever for a year, how do you think your life would change???
For the better. I would read more, be more active, and be outside more.

#5 - If you could change one thing about the way you celebrate the holiday season, what would it be???
Looking at myself, I would love to change the stress I experience when Christmas shopping. Instead, I'd like to focus more on family instead of trying to figure out gifts for everyone.
Sat Jan 02, 2016 3:07 am
The last time I posted here was a year ago tomorrow. There's been a fair bit of things that have changed since I last did the Zan portion of this list, so I will redo and update it:

Zantarni If #1 - If you could have any Zantarni pet as a pet in real life, what would it be???

I would love to have a rainbow fox - He's so adorable!! o3o
Closer to a real-life creature, I really like our little brown Mouse. ^__^

Zantarni If #2 - If you could own one Zantarni item in real life, what would it be???

There are way too many to choose from! Any of the hooves, horns, tail, wings and corsets make me very happy! ^__^

Zantarni If #3 - If you had could have any Zantarni wings in real life, which ones would they be???

Any of the Yorick wing versions (all tones, all sizes), any of the Angel wings, and I really like the Spithra Ascent wings.

Zantarni If #4 - If you could be any of the creatures of Zantarni, which creature from the bestiary would you be? (from Achaia)

I think being a Naga or a Centaur would be cool!

Zantarni If #5 - If you had to live in the Zantarni world, which place would you pick to live from the map of the kingdom?(from Achaia)

I'm sticking to my old answer of the trunk of the Great Oak Yes

Zantarni If #6 - If you have to pick one favorite Zantarni festivity, which one would it be? (from Achaia)

I'm guessing I answered Halloween last time (no, I'm not checking. I'm too lazy to go through all the pages. Razz) So far, that has not changed.

Zantarni If #7 - If you had to keep your avatar dressed the same way forever using items that you own, which items would you wear???

Nope, nope, nope. This is not an option. There are too many pretty clothes and I will not be prevented from showing them ALL off! Razzzz

Zantarni If #8 - If you had to keep your avatar dressed the same way forever using any items, which items would you wear???

See answer #7.

Zantarni If #9 - If you ran into Bernadette, what would you do??? (from Tisiel)

I would like to think I've grown and matured over the years. I would politely say hello. Then probably thank all the Zantarni Gods that I survived the encounter. Yes XD

Zantarni If #10 - If you could only wear event items from one event, along with other items you already own, which set would it be???

Erm.... I honestly have no idea! Shocked There are just too many sets out there I really love!

Zantarni If #11 - If you could wear only event items from one event, but with no other items, which set would it be???

See answer 10.

Zantarni If #12 - If you lived in the world of Zantarni, what do you think your job would be???

Why a Knight, of course!! Or a bookstore owner. Because books.

Zantarni If #13 - If you could shapeshift into any creature from Zantarni, which would you like to be???

I WANT TO BE A TURNIP ON BERNADETTE'S MANTLE!! XD

Zantarni If #14 - If you had to bake a dessert for the Smuggler, what would you make him? (from Tisiel)

Pumpkin Chocolate chip cookies! (I just tasted a batch my sister made, and they are ah-mazing! o3o)

Zantarni If #15 - If you could hang out with a Zantarni NPC for a day, who would you like to hang out with???

Professor Potrin T. Tritus. I think I would love to hear all the interesting archaeological digs he's been on!

Zantarni If #16 - If you had to pick a favorite event item from the current event shop, what would it be???

The Wearable Candycane. That thing kills me!! XD

Zantarni If #18 - If you had to choose a favorite item from the 2015 Yorick's event shop, that are purchased with the candy canes, what would it be???

See Question #16

Zantarni If #19 - If you could only purchase one item from the Eidyllion event shop (2015), which item would you purchase???

Probably the Solar Jar. I really like it for some reason! o3o

Zantarni If #20 - If you could start a pet breeding facility in Edingtol which pets would you breed and why??? (from Achaia)

Glendors. Cause I'm evil. eBil

Zantarni If #21 - If you were a food producer in Zantarni, what would you produce??? (from Achaia)

I would probably work for Alric al'Gysevin and run his apple orchard.

Zantarni If #22 - If you had to say what the all time favorite beverage for Zantarnians would be, what would they drink??? (from Achaia)

COFFEE. I mean, it's not like there's anything else to drink in the world except water, and water's boring. Razz

Zantarni If #23 - If you were to be put in charge of handling Zantarni's gardening and could plant whatever flowers you wanted around town, what kinds would you plant???

I wouldn't. Much as I love the idea of growing plants and flowers, I lack the required green thumb. Razz

Zantarni If #24 - If you could only purchase one item from the Spring Event Shop (2015) what would it be???

The Quiet Mouse. He is both adorable and cuddly looking!

Zantarni If #25 - If you could hire the Smuggler to smuggle any Zantarni item for you to purchase from him, what would it be???

Blaze's Keys to the Dungeon!! >3>

Zantarni If #26 - If you could only purchase one item from the Gone Fishin' event shop, which would you choose???

I honestly don't remember. Embarassed

Zantarni If #27 - If you had to pick just one item to buy from the current event shop (Yorick's 2015-16), which one would you choose???

See Question 16 again.

======

A NOTE: Of all the questions I answered, I adjusted them to reflect events and shops from only the last year. That's why it looks like there are some many repeat questions. Razz

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:08 am
So, we need some new questions....anyone up to the task? >.>
9695/10000
Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:24 am

I am torn between the Zantosaururs Red and Black pet or the Sharlous. They are so unique and I imagined them as Macaw sized or slightly smaller. They would be amazing pets to have as part of my family.

I want the Fake Angel Wings. Those are my favorite item in Zan and I would love to have the skills to make one.

As stated above but I would also love to own the Yorick Day Wings. To have those beautiful pair plus own the Fakes as well would make me very happy.

Zantarni If #4 - If you could be any of the creatures of Zantarni, which creature from the bestiary would you be? (from Achaia)

I would either be a fairy or a naga.

Zantarni If #5 - If you had to live in the Zantarni world, which place would you pick to live from the map of the kingdom?(from Achaia)

I want to live near the Lake of Meryze. I feel like that is where a lot of mythical creatures would go to hang out and I want to befriend them all. Plus the lake is so beautiful I feel it is a great place to relax and enjoy some peace.

Zantarni If #6 - If you have to pick one favorite Zantarni festivity, which one would it be? (from Achaia)

The Spring Festival. All the flowers are blooming, the animals are waking up, and the suns rays are the brightest and warmest. Its when the world wakes up and more alive than ever.

I would keep my avatar like this one. I have a story for her as well as a defender of the realm. This outfit is one of my absolute favorites Soldier

Repeat question...oops XD

Zantarni If #9 - If you ran into Bernadette, what would you do??? (from Tisiel)

I will say hello and be polite but I wouldn't try to prolong the conversation any longer. God forbid I'll say something to upset her and get turned into a Turnip.

I want to wear the items from the 2013 Spring festival when the Eidyll Wings were released. I just love most of the items that came from that event and a lot of my outfits already have one or more from that set.

If I can only wear items from one event it would be the 2012. The orange and purple hues from the pants and the flower crown make such complimentary colors together I can see my avatar being very vibrant and beautiful

My job would be a trader. I spend so much time in the marketplace already I know I would be one of the best at making sure all of the trades are fair and can even assist others with their trade offers.

I would be one of the elemental dragons. The bigger ones not the pets. I'd be the avatar of dragon world. XD

Zantarni If #14 - If you had to bake a dessert for the Smuggler, what would you make him? (from Tisiel)

Hmm since the Smuggler probably spends a lot of time out at sea I'd bake him something fresh and sweet since he'd be tasting and smelling salt and fish all day. I'd also batter the dessert in a little bit of IPA as a special treat Wink

Meldrick for sure. He is so wise beyond all of our years and his stories will captivate me for hours on end. To hear a tale from him in person would be an honor.

Zantarni If #16 - If you had to pick a favorite event item from the current event shop, what would it be??? (star items)

The winged Foxes. Those beasts are so magnificent and one of a kind.

Zantarni If #17 -If you had to choose a favorite item from this year's profile caroling, what would you choose???

I wouldn't know because the event hasn't started yet. But from past caroling I remembered these cute little music notes background that I fell in love with.

Zantarni If #18 - If you had to choose a favorite item from the 2012 Yorick's event shop, that are purchased with the snowflakes, what would it be???

I would pick the yoricks hairpin. I love how its placed and how it looks like a yorick feather fell and turned into a pretty accessory.

Zantarni If #19 - If you could only purchase one item from the Eidyllion event shop (2013), which item would you purchase???

The Ediyll Rose Wings. I love the color choices used to design the item.

Zantarni If #20 - If you could start a pet breeding facility in Edingtol which pets would you breed and why??? (from Achaia)

The elemental dragons because I feel like with this magical world we live in, breeding dragons with various elements can help keep said elements balanced. I would say we almost need them. And think of the possibilities of discovering new elements to master!

Zantarni If #21 - If you were a food producer in Zantarni, what would you produce??? (from Achaia)

I would make honey and other natural sweeteners that are made from flowers and animals. I just love the idea of using and cooking with an ingredient that another being worked hard to make. I sometimes think that the animal deep down feels accomplished knowing their work is a success.

Zantarni If #22 - If you had to say what the all time favorite beverage for Zantarnians would be, what would they drink??? (from Achaia)

Apple Cider. Apples are a huge hit in the realm of Zantarni and I cannot think of a better and more delicious drink to make than out of something so fresh and juicy as apples. So long as no Turnips get accidentally mixed in...

I would plant beautiful magnolias and wisteria. I feel like purple and white colors fit well with the scheme of our lands. It also adds a sense of peacefulness and purity.

Zantarni If #24 - If you could only purchase one item from the Spring Event Shop (2013) what would it be???

Any of the three Eidyll Wings. One of my favorite event wing set.

The secret button Blaze has to turn on and off the ebiness in her heart. That woman keeps releasing more wings and I know she's doing it to see me run around. I bet she's laughing on her throne right now!

Zantarni If #26 - If you could only purchase one item from the Gone Fishin' event shop, which would you choose???

The best fishing rod that shop has to offer so that maybe I can get better luck at catching the Candy Cane fish. I barely get 2 per visit. Those things are so rare!!

Zantarni If #27 - If you had to pick just one item to buy from the current event shop (Yorick's 2013-14), which one would you choose???

Any of the 2014 cloaks. They just look absolutely amazing, I wish I was around for the event so I can snag them!

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:07 am
So...any takers with new questions? Coz I got nothing. Embarassed
9695/10000
Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:13 am
Oh gosh I love the idea of this thread! Those questions are really making me think. I'll come back and answer some soon.

bohemian wrote:
So...any takers with new questions? Coz I got nothing. Embarassed

Bohemian if you are looking for a new question to answer here is one (I don't think its on the list but I might have missed it):
If you could travel back to any point in time for a period of only 10 minutes, which place or event would you want to view?
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:48 pm
(Iím going to answer all of them because I donít believe Iíve answered them before.)

If #1 - If you could have any view from your home, what would it be of???†
Land and trees as far as the eye can see. Preferably also with water of some sort. A creek would be awesome. My grandmaís farm was like that. I miss it.

If #2 - If you won a lottery, what is the first thing you would do???†
I would buy my dream house. After paying off bills of course. XD

If #3 - If you could do any job in the world for one day, what would it be???†
Definitely archaeologist/anthropologist. I absolutely love history.

If #4 - If you could eat one food in any quantity for the rest of your life with no ill affects whatsoever, what food would you choose???†
Chicken and dumplings. In the old days I would have said pizza, but Iíve ate so much of it Iím not as excited about it anymore. XD

If #5 - If you had to lose one of your limbs, which one would you choose???†
My left arm. I probably use it a lot more than I think, but sometimes it just feels useless.

If #6 - If you had to eliminate one habit you have, what would you stop doing???†
Smoking.

If #7 - If you could possess one supernatural ability, what would it be???†
I would like to be indestructible.

If #8 - If you had to die from something other than old age, how would you prefer to go???†
Iíve actually put a lot of thought into this. XD I think being beheaded would probably be the way to go.

If #9 - If you could have any one specific power over other people, what would it be???†
Coercion. Iíd like them to do or think anything I want them to. XD

If #10 - If you had to lose any of your five senses, which would you give up???†
Definitely smell. My nose doesnít work well as it is.

If #11 - If you could ensure one single personality trait in your children, what would you want it to be???†
Sanity. I donít think thatís really a personality trait, but thatís my answer. Long story. Compassion is a close second.

If #12 - If you could only see one movie ever again, what film would you choose???†
Probably Just Visiting. I never get tired of it.

If #13 - If you could have stopped aging at any point in your life up to the present, how old would you want to remain???†
33.Not too young. Not too old. No signs of aging yet.

If #14 - If you instantly able to play one musical instrument perfectly that you have never played before, what would it be???†
The drums. The guitar would be a close second though.

If #15 - If your home were to be totally destroyed by fire but you could save just one thing, what would it be???†
My box of pictures. Those are priceless. I can live without just about anything if I have to.

If #16 - If you were to choose the†breed†you would be if you were a dog, which type would best suit you???†
I didnít click on the link, but I would love to be a Great Dane.

If #17 - If you were to name a smell that always makes you nostalgic, what would it be???†
The smell of Christmas trees. It reminds me of my childhood, and it smell homey.

If #18 - If you could keep only one book you currently own, which would you choose???†
Clan of the Cave Bear

If #19 - If you had to be homeless for one year, where would you want to be???†This is easy. Iíve been homeless, and Iíd want to be out in the country again. No one really bothers you much there.

If #20 - If you could have the hair of any Hollywood Celebrity, whose would you want???†
Angelina Jolie I think, but Julia Roberts would be awesome too.

If #21 - If you were to spend the rest of your life in the company of a single type of animal, which would you choose???†
A dog. Theyíre so much company.

If #22 - If you could be instantly fluent in any language that you currently do not read or speak, which would it be???†
Tagalog out of necessity because Iíd like to be able to understand what my fiance says, and Gaelic just out of fascination.

If #23 - If you could be guaranteed one thing in life besides money, what would you ask for???†
Thatís a tough one. Now that I feel like Iím aging I kind of want to say I want to never age, but I also would really love a perfect relationship. Both are too much to ask for. XD

If #24 - If you could choose exactly what you will eat and drink for your last meal before death, what would the menu consist of???†
Iíve thought a lot about this too. I told my parents I want fried shrimp and cheesecake even if I have to be fed through a tube. XD

If #25 - If you could have anyone from history welcome you into the afterlife, who would you want it to be???†
Iím not sure. Maybe Boudica. She sounds kind of fascinating, but Iíd really just like my dog Ray Ray to be there. My parents too of course.

If #26 - If you could have taken better care of one thing in your life, what would it have been???†
My first real relationship. I totally flubbed that one up, and I would give anything to go back and fix it.

If #27 - If you were given one hour to spend an unlimited amount of money in any store in the world, where would it be???†
There is a store near me, Dollar Buster, that has all kinds of eccentric household items that I would love to have. Paintings of black leopards, unique furniture, etc.

If #28 - If you had to name the best live musical performance you have ever attended, which would you pick???†
Super easy. Iíve only been to one concert. Aerosmith. It was really good though so Iíd totally go again.

If #29 - If you could have an elegant dinner alone with anyone presently alive, whether you know them or not, who would you want it to be???†
My Mom. I love spending time with her.

If # 30 - If you could be more ambitious in only one aspect of your life, what would it be???†
Making money I guess. Iím just not a workaholic, but my life would have been easier if I had been.

If #31 - If you had to choose one thing that gives you the most comfort, what would you say???†
Itís not a thing, but my Mom. Even when she doesnít have all the answers it just helps talking to her.

If #32 - If you had to constantly carry a weapon, what would it be???†
A gun unless I was really good with a whip or sais. Those would be cool. XD

If #33 - If you could have chosen your own first name, other than your current one, what would it be???†
Elizabeth I think, but unlike most people I would want to be called my full name. Not a nickname for Elizabeth.

If #34 - If you had to name the one most important ingredient of human beauty, what would you say it is???†
Sex appeal. There are some ugly people out there that are still attractive because they still have ďsomethingĒ about them.

If #35 - If you could, in retrospect, change one thing about your childhood, what would it be???†
To somehow not become a people pleaser with no boundaries. To just relax. However I got that way, it has affected my whole life.

If #36 - If you could have had the starring role in one film already made, which movie would you pick???†
Iím gonna say Catwoman. Itís not the most meaningful role or funniest, but I think it would be awesome.

If #37 - If you had to name the all-time best song, which would you pick???†
This is really tough. I never could pick a favorite song, but Iím going to say Vincent.

If #38 - If you were to prescribe a cure for grief, what would it entail???†
A funny movie, some alcoholic beverages, and being surrounded by people that love you. Animal memes never hurt either.

If #39 - If you were to complete the phrase "A life without love...," how would you finish it???†
is like life without air.

If #40- If you suddenly found the courage to do one thing you have always been afraid of doing, what would you want it to be???†
Sing. I think I would have enjoyed all kinds of performing actually.

If #41 - If you could suddenly find out that one work of fiction was actually true, what book would you select???†
The Obsidian Mountain Trilogy by Mercedes Lackey and James Mallory:
The Outstretched Shadow
To Light a Candle
When Darkness Falls

I suppose thatís 3 works, but thatís my answer. XD

If #42 - If you could have any view in the world visible from your bed, what would it be???†
I would like to see my dream room. Iím not sure exactly what all would be in that room, or what it would look like though. I believe there would be a fancy vanity involved and lots of purple though. XD

If #43 - If you found out for certain there is a Heaven and a Hell, how would you change your life??? (lets all be respectful with this one, no rudeness regarding anyone's religious beliefs please)†
I donít think I would change all that much. Iím not perfect, but I think Iím innately good. I do my best to treat other people the way I want to be treated, follow the rules, etc. I make mistakes, but am always very sorry about it when I do. I believe in protecting people. Especially the innocent. I grew up in church, but I donít live my life based on the fear of going to Hell or the promise of Heaven. I simply believe we should be good because itís the right thing to do, not because of any consequences or rewards.

If #44 - If you could be the house cat or lap dog of any person on earth, whose would you choose to be???†
My Momís. I would be so spoiled and loved.

If #45 - If you could have lived through any war in history without actually fighting in it, which would it be???†
Any that took place during medieval times. Thatís my favorite time period, but I think the Revolutionary War and the Civil War are very interesting too.

Zantarni If's!!!††

Zantarni If #1 - If you could have any Zantarni pet as a pet in real life, what would it be???†
A Shammy. I think theyíre just adorable.

Zantarni If #2 - If you could own one Zantarni item in real life, what would it be???†
Purple Fete Dress. There are so many, but I think that is a gorgeous dress.

Zantarni If #3 - If you had could have any Zantarni wings in real life, which ones would they be???†
Opal Phoenix Wings

Zantarni If #4 - If you could be any of the creatures of Zantarni, which creature from the bestiary would you be? (from Achaia)†
I would definitely want to be a fairy.

Zantarni If #5 - If you had to live in the Zantarni world, which place would you pick to live from†the map of the kingdom?(from Achaia)†
I guess Edingtol since thatís all I really know.

Zantarni If #6 - If you have to pick one favorite Zantarni festivity, which one would it be? (from Achaia)†
I like the Halloween event the best I think.

Zantarni If #7 - If you had to keep your avatar dressed the same way forever using items that you own, which items would you wear???†
Purple Fete Dress, Opal Phoenix Wings, Opal Sheep, and a bunch of opal and purple accessories.

Zantarni If #8 - If you had to keep your avatar dressed the same way forever using any items, which items would you wear???†
Same as my last answer.

Zantarni If #9 - If you ran into Bernadette, what would you do??? (from Tisiel)†
I just learned who she is. I guess Iíd throw her some turnips and run away. XD

Zantarni If #10 - If you could only wear event items from one event, along with other items you already own, which set would it be???†
I guess Iíd have to pick Valentineís items.

Zantarni If #11 - If you could wear only event items from one event, but with no other items, which set would it be???†
Eidyllion items.

Zantarni If #12 - If you lived in the world of Zantarni, what do you think your job would be???†
I donít know, but I would be happy to be the librarian. XD

Zantarni If #13 - If you could shapeshift into any creature from Zantarni, which would you like to be???†
Anubis would be cool.

Zantarni If #14 - If you had to bake a dessert for the Smuggler, what would you make him? (from Tisiel)†
Cherry Cheesecake. Like thereís any other option.

Zantarni If #15 - If you could hang out with a Zantarni NPC for a day, who would you like to hang out with???†
The Smuggler. I owe him an apology anyways, and heís got connections to cool stuff. XD

Zantarni If #16 - If you had to pick a favorite event item from the current event shop, what would it be??? (star items)†
Iím just going to pick from the one we have right now. I like the Lucky Clover Top.

Zantarni If #17 -If you had to choose a favorite item from this year's profile caroling, what would you choose???†
The Holly Nightgown. I picked the current year again since I donít know which year theyíre talking about.

Zantarni If #18 - If you had to choose a favorite item from the 2012 Yorick's event shop, that are purchased with the snowflakes, what would it be???†
I hope I have the right year. If I do, I love the Yoricks Wisp.

Zantarni If #19 - If you could only purchase one item from the Eidyllion event shop (2013), which item would you purchase???†
I love the Papillon Top. I hope I have the right year again. XD

Zantarni If #20 - If you could start a pet breeding facility in Edingtol which pets would you breed and why??? (from Achaia)†
All of them because theyíre all cute, but if I have to pick one Iíd pick Shammy again.

Zantarni If #21 - If you were a food producer in Zantarni, what would you produce??? (from Achaia)†
Turnips so Bernadette doesnít eat me. She sounds scary.

Zantarni If #22 - If you had to say what the all time favorite beverage for Zantarnians would be, what would they drink??? (from Achaia)†
Ale. Everybody always asks for an ale when they come into a pub. XD

Zantarni If #23 - If you were to be put in charge of handling Zantarni's gardening and could plant whatever flowers you wanted around town, what kinds would you plant???†
Pansies. Theyíre so pretty.

Zantarni If #24 - If you could only purchase one item from the Spring Event Shop (2013) what would it be???†
The Rainbow pet.

Zantarni If #25 - If you could hire the Smuggler to smuggle any Zantarni item for you to purchase from him, what would it be???†
I think the Golden Dragon Dress. I think itís very well made, and pretty. Even though I normally donít like yellow that much.

Zantarni If #26 - If you could only purchase one item from the Gone Fishin' event shop, which would you choose???†
The Rainbow Fish Halo.

Zantarni If #27 - If you had to pick just one item fo buy from the current event shop (Yorick's 2013-14), which one would you choose???†
The Holly in the Hand.

Random If's from Zantarnians (not about Zan)†

#1 - If you could live a day in a console game, which game would you pick and what character would you be??? (from Tisiel)†
Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy. I would be Sphinx. I never got to finish that game. My son broke it. XD

#2 - If you had to encounter one spooky thing on Halloween, what would it be??? (from Tisiel)†
A vampire because I donít find them spooky. XD

#3 - If you encountered a leprechaun in real life, what would you do???†
Give him a noogie. XD

#4 - If you had no access to the internet whatsoever for a year, how do you think your life would change???†
Thatís easy. I did that for 3 years. It sucks, but I just find other stuff to do. Watch TV, read, enjoy nature, etc.

Probably not worry so much about how much I spend on gifts, or trying to make sure theyíre perfect.
Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:15 pm
Whoa there is too many so i am going to only do a couple at a time. XD

The ocean! i love the sounds of the waves and the pretty palm trees and stuff. XD
Buy a property to build an animal sanctuary.

Something that helps animals...

Probably cheese and dairy, since too much of it gives me a stuffy nose lol

Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:27 pm
🍀If #1 - If you could have any view from your home, what would it be of??? 🍀
I would love to peer out of the window to my kitchen and see this beautiful lake with lots of boats driving around enjoying the day. All around the lake would be filled with beautiful trees and wildflowers that grew there naturally, and left alone to continue living. I've thought about saying the ocean but I would much rather take a break there versus seeing it every day. The lake and field is my perfect country atmosphere.

🍀If #2 - If you won a lottery, what is the first thing you would do??? 🍀
The first thing I would do is pay off any debt my husband and I owe, pay off any loans like the car, mortgage, cell phone. Then I would go back to college and get my Masters while he gets his Bachelors, get a better car thats reliable and gas efficient. After all that is calculated, I'll open a college fund for my kids and retirement for us so we don't have to worry about our future. Whatever is left over would be for us to enjoy and go crazy on. Take vacations, buy expensive and luxury items we don't need. Maybe I'll install a Jacuzzi inside my house and have a full functioning bar attached, butler included. XD

🍀If #3 - If you could do any job in the world for one day, what would it be??? 🍀
I would love to scuba dive and research the marine plant and animal life that I cannot easily get without a degree, and lots of licenses and certifications. Being up close with all these unique creatures is why I even chose my college degree in the first place.

🍀If #4 - If you could eat one food in any quantity for the rest of your life with no ill affects whatsoever, what food would you choose??? 🍀
I cannot taste fish at all. I have always been able to taste the seasoning it was cooked with but not the actual meat. I just feel something squishy and tender in my mouth as I chew, so I would love to be able to finally taste fish.

🍀If #5 - If you had to lose one of your limbs, which one would you choose??? 🍀
One of my legs for sure. I am clumsy enough so losing a leg would probably cause me no changes with my balance. Laughing I need my hands to make art, play music, and create things that I see in my head.

🍀If #6 - If you had to eliminate one habit you have, what would you stop doing??? 🍀
Being afraid to go out alone. For some reason I always have to have someone with me to go to the mall, or walk around at a park. I am independent as far as being able to take care of myself, but I am not when it comes to getting out of the house. I'm out alone only if I have an errand to run. So I want to be brave enough to explore the world solo.

🍀If #7 - If you could possess one supernatural ability, what would it be??? 🍀
I want to be able to fly without gadgets or drinking something that makes me fly. It would be awesome if I could stand at the edge of a tall structure or object and instead of jumping and falling, I'd jump and then start soaring on my own.

🍀If #8 - If you had to die from something other than old age, how would you prefer to go??? 🍀
No matter how I die I want to be asleep when it happens. The last thing I want to see when I am awake is my loved ones and the last view of my favorite place, then to close my eyes forever.

🍀If #9 - If you could have any one specific power over other people, what would it be??? 🍀
How people act towards animals. I want to show those that are cruel to animals the pain they inflict on them and hopefully change their view. Make them see and feel what the animal goes through.

🍀If #10 - If you had to lose any of your five senses, which would you give up??? 🍀
My hearing. I don't need it to understand people or experience the world. As long as I can see and feel emotions I can still function and be happy. Besides you can tell the truth from a lie just by seeing things.

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:10 am
Rolling country fields, view of a river either down the bottom of the hill or in the valley. I like open spaces.
Invest in property once I got the money. I wouldn't tell anybody that I won money either. I'd probably give gifts to them though, but still not tell them where I got the money.
Queen of England.
Chocolate. Razz
Probably a leg...or foot.
Laziness.
Well, I can already speak to the dead...the ability to read minds probably.
In a blaze of glory.
Persuasion.
Smell.
Good manners.
The 3 Musketeers.
21. Legal in every country.
And of the woodwind instruments.
Myself. Everything else can be replaced, but my life can't be replaced.
If #16 - If you were to choose the breed you would be if you were a dog, which type would best suit you???
Probably a Great Dane.
If #17 - If you were to name a smell that always makes you nostalgic, what would it be???
Jasmine.
All of them. >.>
Some place warm all year round.
The ones with awesome naturally curly hair!
If #21 - If you were to spend the rest of your life in the company of a single type of animal, which would you choose???
The four legged kind! Probably either a dog or horse.
French, Korean, Japanese, German, Latin...every dead language and current language.
Good health.
Everything that triggers my stomach issues that I loved to eat. >.>
They always welcome me back into the afterlife.
My health.
Probably Torrid.
I'm going to have to go with Pink last year.
If #29 - If you could have an elegant dinner alone with anyone presently alive, whether you know them or not, who would you want it to be???
Someone who knows me the best.
Getting a decent job and sticking to it.
If #31 - If you had to choose one thing that gives you the most comfort, what would you say???
A friend who could give me hugs whenever I needed it.
If #32 - If you had to constantly carry a weapon, what would it be???
Quarter staff.
Technically my first name is supposed to be Mary, but it is my 2nd name. I'm personally drawn to flowery names for girls. But I am ok with my name.
Personality.
If #35 - If you could, in retrospect, change one thing about your childhood, what would it be???
I know what I would change, but it isn't something I'd share in a public forum. Just for safeties sake.
If #36 - If you could have had the starring role in one film already made, which movie would you pick???
Police Academy 1-6. Not 7 because it is the WORST movie.
"I Want To Break Free" by Queen.
There is no quick cure for grief. You just need to ride it out until you start to feel better.
A life without love is a life poorly lived.
If #40- If you suddenly found the courage to do one thing you have always been afraid of doing, what would you want it to be???
Swim with sharks in a controlled environment.
The Ranger's Apprentice series. Just to watch Halt throw the arrogant Baron into his own moat. hehe ^_^
If #42 - If you could have any view in the world visible from your bed, what would it be???
Rolling fields out in the countryside.
I wouldn't change my life. As someone who has been raised a Catholic and who still attends church on the weekends, I'm supposed to already believe that there is a heaven and a hell, but as a person who has an open mind, I know that just knowing that there is a heaven and hell, is not going to change who I am and how I live my life.
The Queen of England's.
Probably the Crusades. That would have been interesting. OR the period of history where the Knights Templar were deemed devil worshippers and almost completely wiped out.

Fairy.
Yorick Day Wings
Yorick Day Wings.
Zantarni If #4 - If you could be any of the creatures of Zantarni, which creature from the bestiary would you be?
Fairy.
Zantarni If #5 - If you had to live in the Zantarni world, which place would you pick to live from?
Probably Fflordth Forest.
Zantarni If #6 - If you have to pick one favorite Zantarni festivity, which one would it be?
Spring events.
Jeans and a t-shirt.
Something green themed.
Zantarni If #9 - If you ran into Bernadette, what would you do???
Give her a nice juicy turnip. From her own garden. >.>
Probably Halloween.
I liked the 2017 Halloween, with the Turnip Hunter outfit. I like dem pants. Laughing
Court Jester! Razzzz
Fairy.
Zantarni If #14 - If you had to bake a dessert for the Smuggler, what would you make him?
Probably rum balls.
Potrin T. Tritus
Zantarni If #20 - If you could start a pet breeding facility in Edingtol which pets would you breed and why???
Dogs, because they are a better companion animal than cats. Cats are mean.
Zantarni If #21 - If you were a food producer in Zantarni, what would you produce???
Fruits and vegetables and animals. Basically everything has a use if it is food.
Zantarni If #22 - If you had to say what the all time favorite beverage for Zantarnians would be, what would they drink???
Hot chocolate. Everybody loves hot chocolates.
I would plant mostly herbal type plants and not just flowers. I would plant things that could be foraged to be eaten by everyone and anyone.
Yorick Day Wings.

#1 - If you could live a day in a console game, which game would you pick and what character would you be???
Probably Michelle or Julia (or is it Julie?) from one of the Tekken games.
#2 - If you had to encounter one spooky thing on Halloween, what would it be???
Definitely NOT the freaking scarecrow from Lillie's story all those years ago. I've never looked at a scarecrow the same way since. >.<
Probably squeal and then try to catch him. >.>
It would change dramatically. I'd have to use the library to find information! Which for my main essay is a bad thing. All the information I need is online. T_T
Add more friends to it. Too much of my family can be a bad thing.

New Question - If you could travel back to any point in time for a period of only 10 minutes, which place or event would you want to view?
I would be curious to view the burning times, when thousands, if not millions of people were burnt at the stake, either for their beliefs, their views, or for being against the church...who ordered the burning of the people. If I could, I would spread that 10 minutes over the years that the burning times took place.
I have a second that I would be curious to find out more about...my death in one of my many previous lives.
9695/10000
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Main Hall [Nov.'19] All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 46, 47, 48  Next
Page 47 of 48