New - What If Zan #27 and random If #5
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 45, 46, 47, 48  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Main Hall [Nov.'19]
Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:51 am
I don't know where my If book is right now but I made a Zan question and a random one for you guys to hold you over for now... :3

Zantarni If #27 - If you had to pick just one item to buy from the current event shop (Yorick's 2013-14), which one would you choose???

#5 - If you could change one thing about the way you celebrate the holiday season, what would it be???

Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:10 am
Zantarni If #27 - If you had to pick just one item to buy from the current event shop (Yorick's 2013-14), which one would you choose???

Nope, can't do it - There are too many I like!

Random #5 - If you could change one thing about the way you celebrate the holiday season, what would it be???

So much less fussing. And we need to rethink the gift giving thing! I actually have an idea about that actually - Everyone buys one gift that is no more than a pre-agreed upon price and gift wrap it with no name. Place all gifts in a big bag and everyone does a blind draw. That way everyone walks away with something and budgets are saved!

Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:39 pm
Tisi, that sounds similar to what we do for Christmas now... The family just got too big for everyone to buy gifts for one another so now we do a "white elephant" gift exchange, where everyone buys a $10-$20 gift and wraps it and places it in a pile... They everyone draws a number and the whoever gets number one starts by picking a present... Then person #2 has the choice of taking a present from the pile or stealing person #1's present... It goes that way til everyone has gone, and each gift can be stolen three times, after the third steal its locked in and no one can steal it anymore...

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:04 pm
I like the Locksmith items collectively. So I can't just chose the one item, I'd have to choose the Locksmith set of items. Yes

#5 - If you could change one thing about the way you celebrate the holiday season, what would it be???
We changed the way we celebrated years ago, we don't give gifts to each other, we just buy presents for my nieces and let me tell you, those damn brats get spoilt. >.>
Riley: Bo, the Goat Whisperer. XD
Blaze: Bo, you're just chaotic... Razz Heart
9695/10000
Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:27 pm
Hello again everyone!
Tisiel, that way of gift giving is great...buuut I have this little sister and mum who love to get expensive gifts haha

Zantarni If #27 - If you had to pick just one item fo buy from the current event shop (Yorick's 2013-14), which one would you choose???
- I don't think I can pick one specific item. But I like the clocks at first glance. I haven't tried them on yet.

- I would like to actually get together with the whole family. Like a family reunion. It's been far too long. When I talked with my niece a few weeks ago I realized that we need something like that and doing it somewhere in the holiday season would be great.

Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:39 pm
Shugga, that sounds like a brilliant and hilarious way to go about the gift exchange. I might have to suggest it to my family! XD

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:21 am
I have a Zan question for this event.

Which is your favourite event item? If there was only one item you could get from the shop, what would it be?
9695/10000
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:21 pm
Which is your favourite event item? If there was only one item you could get from the shop, what would it be?
I really like the horse pets, the curved blades and the Maharani Choli. If I could only get one item, it would probably be the Silver Horse - she's pretty XD
Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:14 am
If #45 - If you could have lived through any war in history without actually fighting in it, which would it be???
I think probably WWII because we had accomplished something in removing Hitler from power. It was also a time of exciting progress.

Zantarni If's!!! :3

Zantarni If #1 - If you could have any Zantarni pet as a pet in real life, what would it be??? A Pirate Kitty!
Zantarni If #2 - If you could own one Zantarni item in real life, what would it be???
Yorick's Wings--I mean seriously!
Zantarni If #3 - If you had could have any Zantarni wings in real life, which ones would they be???
LOL. Yorick's Wings--probably silver.
Zantarni If #4 - If you could be any of the creatures of Zantarni, which creature from the bestiary would you be? (from Achaia)
A Glendor...
Zantarni If #5 - If you had to live in the Zantarni world, which place would you pick to live from the map of the kingdom?(from Achaia)
Edintol
Zantarni If #6 - If you have to pick one favorite Zantarni festivity, which one would it be? (from Achaia)
St. Yorick's Day
Zantarni If #7 - If you had to keep your avatar dressed the same way forever using items that you own, which items would you wear???
Ummm...Yorick's silver wings + yorick's fury items
Zantarni If #8 - If you had to keep your avatar dressed the same way forever using any items, which items would you wear???
Probably the same as above.
Zantarni If #9 - If you ran into Bernadette, what would you do??? (from Tisiel)
Compliment her turnips!
Zantarni If #10 - If you could only wear event items from one event, along with other items you already own, which set would it be???
Yorick's Day event items!
Zantarni If #11 - If you could wear only event items from one event, but with no other items, which set would it be???
Same as above. LOL
bohemian

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:01 am

Zantarni If #1 - If you could have any Zantarni pet as a pet in real life, what would it be???
Fairy.
Zantarni If #2 - If you could own one Zantarni item in real life, what would it be???
Yorick Day Wings
Zantarni If #3 - If you had could have any Zantarni wings in real life, which ones would they be???
Yorick Day Wings.
Zantarni If #4 - If you could be any of the creatures of Zantarni, which creature from the bestiary would you be?
Fairy.
Zantarni If #5 - If you had to live in the Zantarni world, which place would you pick to live from?
Probably Fflordth Forest.
Zantarni If #6 - If you have to pick one favorite Zantarni festivity, which one would it be?
Spring events.
Zantarni If #7 - If you had to keep your avatar dressed the same way forever using items that you own, which items would you wear???
Jeans and a t-shirt.
Zantarni If #8 - If you had to keep your avatar dressed the same way forever using any items, which items would you wear???
Something green themed.
Zantarni If #9 - If you ran into Bernadette, what would you do???
Give her a nice juicy turnip. From her own garden. >.>
Zantarni If #10 - If you could only wear event items from one event, along with other items you already own, which set would it be???
Probably Halloween.
Zantarni If #11 - If you could wear only event items from one event, but with no other items, which set would it be???

Zantarni If #12 - If you lived in the world of Zantarni, what do you think your job would be???
Court Jester! Razzzz
Zantarni If #13 - If you could shapeshift into any creature from Zantarni, which would you like to be???
Fairy.
Zantarni If #14 - If you had to bake a dessert for the Smuggler, what would you make him?
Probably rum balls.
Zantarni If #15 - If you could hang out with a Zantarni NPC for a day, who would you like to hang out with???
Potrin T. Tritus
Zantarni If #20 - If you could start a pet breeding facility in Edingtol which pets would you breed and why???
Dogs, because they are a better companion animal than cats. Cats are mean.
Zantarni If #21 - If you were a food producer in Zantarni, what would you produce???
Fruits and vegetables and animals. Basically everything has a use if it is food.
Zantarni If #22 - If you had to say what the all time favorite beverage for Zantarnians would be, what would they drink???
Hot chocolate. Everybody loves hot chocolates.
Zantarni If #23 - If you were to be put in charge of handling Zantarni's gardening and could plant whatever flowers you wanted around town, what kinds would you plant???
I would plant mostly herbal type plants and not just flowers. I would plant things that could be foraged to be eaten by everyone and anyone.
Zantarni If #25 - If you could hire the Smuggler to smuggle any Zantarni item for you to purchase from him, what would it be???
Yorick Day Wings.

Random If's from Zantarnians (not about Zan)

#1 - If you could live a day in a console game, which game would you pick and what character would you be???
Probably Michelle or Julia (or is it Julie?) from one of the Tekken games.
#2 - If you had to encounter one spooky thing on Halloween, what would it be???
Definitely NOT the freaking scarecrow from Lillie's story all those years ago. I've never looked at a scarecrow the same way since. >.<
#3 - If you encountered a leprechaun in real life, what would you do???
Probably squeal and then try to catch him. >.>
#4 - If you had no access to the internet whatsoever for a year, how do you think your life would change???
It would change dramatically. I'd have to use the library to find information! Which for my main essay is a bad thing. All the information I need is online. T_T
Add more friends to it. Too much of my family can be a bad thing.
9695/10000
Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:15 am

Zantarni If #1 - If you could have any Zantarni pet as a pet in real life, what would it be???

A Sharlou

Red Pirate Hat!

Artificial Wings

Zantarni If #4 - If you could be any of the creatures of Zantarni, which creature from the bestiary would you be?

Centaur

Zantarni If #5 - If you had to live in the Zantarni world, which place would you pick to live from?

Most likely the town itself.

Zantarni If #6 - If you have to pick one favorite Zantarni festivity, which one would it be?

Fall events

Arties, pirate hat, peg leg, phantom mask, bra and panties!

I want me some Yorick's wings!

Run. Before she makes me eat a turnip...

Yorick's items

Zantarni If #12 - If you lived in the world of Zantarni, what do you think your job would be???

I'd be the Smuggler's apprentice!

Zantarni If #13 - If you could shapeshift into any creature from Zantarni, which would you like to be???

Centaur

Zantarni If #14 - If you had to bake a dessert for the Smuggler, what would you make him?

I'd just give him a bottle of Jack Daniel's and a candy bar.

Zantarni If #15 - If you could hang out with a Zantarni NPC for a day, who would you like to hang out with???

The Smuggler!

Zantarni If #20 - If you could start a pet breeding facility in Edingtol which pets would you breed and why???

Sharlous! Because they're so cute and we need more colors!

Zantarni If #21 - If you were a food producer in Zantarni, what would you produce???

I'd open up a bakery!

Zantarni If #22 - If you had to say what the all time favorite beverage for Zantarnians would be, what would they drink???

Coffee. A lot of us are crazy insomniacs!

Zantarni If #23 - If you were to be put in charge of handling Zantarni's gardening and could plant whatever flowers you wanted around town, what kinds would you plant???

Roses and Tulips!

Zantarni If #25 - If you could hire the Smuggler to smuggle any Zantarni item for you to purchase from him, what would it be???

Yorick Day Wings! And any sharlous!

#1 - If you could live a day in a console game, which game would you pick and what character would you be???

Pokemon! And I'd be a breeder! Baby Pokemon!!

Uh... A hell raiser costume. That movie gives me nightmares.

Run. I've seen those Leprechaun movies.

#4 - If you had no access to the internet whatsoever for a year, how do you think your life would change???

I'd probably sleep better...

Ah I don't celebrate the holidays. And I don't want to.

#6 - If you could live in a book or book series, which would it be and why?

I'd love to live in the world of the Ranger's Apprentice series. Because it seems like a neat way to live, scary yes, but so is the real world!

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:10 pm
If #1 - If you could have any view from your home, what would it be of???
Rolling country fields, view of a river either down the bottom of the hill or in the valley. I like open spaces.
If #2 - If you won a lottery, what is the first thing you would do???
Invest in property once I got the money. I wouldn't tell anybody that I won money either. I'd probably give gifts to them though, but still not tell them where I got the money.
If #3 - If you could do any job in the world for one day, what would it be???
Queen of England.
If #4 - If you could eat one food in any quantity for the rest of your life with no ill affects whatsoever, what food would you choose???
Chocolate. Razz
If #5 - If you had to lose one of your limbs, which one would you choose???
Probably a leg...or foot.
If #6 - If you had to eliminate one habit you have, what would you stop doing???
Laziness.
If #7 - If you could possess one supernatural ability, what would it be???
Well, I can already speak to the dead...the ability to read minds probably.
If #8 - If you had to die from something other than old age, how would you prefer to go???
In a blaze of glory.
If #9 - If you could have any one specific power over other people, what would it be???
Persuasion.
If #10 - If you had to lose any of your five senses, which would you give up???
Smell.
If #11 - If you could ensure one single personality trait in your children, what would you want it to be???
Good manners.
If #12 - If you could only see one movie ever again, what film would you choose???
The 3 Musketeers.
If #13 - If you could have stopped aging at any point in your life up to the present, how old would you want to remain???
21. Legal in every country.
If #14 - If you instantly able to play one musical instrument perfectly that you have never played before, what would it be???
And of the woodwind instruments.
If #15 - If your home were to be totally destroyed by fire but you could save just one thing, what would it be???
Myself. Everything else can be replaced, but my life can't be replaced.
If #16 - If you were to choose the breed you would be if you were a dog, which type would best suit you???
Probably a Great Dane.
If #17 - If you were to name a smell that always makes you nostalgic, what would it be???
Jasmine.
If #18 - If you could keep only one book you currently own, which would you choose???
All of them. >.>
If #19 - If you had to be homeless for one year, where would you want to be???
Some place warm all year round.
If #20 - If you could have the hair of any Hollywood Celebrity, whose would you want???
The ones with awesome naturally curly hair!
If #21 - If you were to spend the rest of your life in the company of a single type of animal, which would you choose???
The four legged kind! Probably either a dog or horse.
If #22 - If you could be instantly fluent in any language that you currently do not read or speak, which would it be???
French, Korean, Japanese, German, Latin...every dead language and current language.
If #23 - If you could be guaranteed one thing in life besides money, what would you ask for???
Good health.
If #24 - If you could choose exactly what you will eat and drink for your last meal before death, what would the menu consist of???
Everything that triggers my stomach issues that I loved to eat. >.>
If #25 - If you could have anyone from history welcome you into the afterlife, who would you want it to be???
They always welcome me back into the afterlife.
If #26 - If you could have taken better care of one thing in your life, what would it have been???
My health.
If #27 - If you were given one hour to spend an unlimited amount of money in any store in the world, where would it be???
Probably Torrid.
If #28 - If you had to name the best live musical performance you have ever attended, which would you pick???
I'm going to have to go with Pink last year.
If #29 - If you could have an elegant dinner alone with anyone presently alive, whether you know them or not, who would you want it to be???
Someone who knows me the best.
If # 30 - If you could be more ambitious in only one aspect of your life, what would it be???
Getting a decent job and sticking to it.
If #31 - If you had to choose one thing that gives you the most comfort, what would you say???
A friend who could give me hugs whenever I needed it.
If #32 - If you had to constantly carry a weapon, what would it be???
Quarter staff.
If #33 - If you could have chosen your own first name, other than your current one, what would it be???
Technically my first name is supposed to be Mary, but it is my 2nd name. I'm personally drawn to flowery names for girls. But I am ok with my name.
If #34 - If you had to name the one most important ingredient of human beauty, what would you say it is???
Personality.
If #35 - If you could, in retrospect, change one thing about your childhood, what would it be???
I know what I would change, but it isn't something I'd share in a public forum. Just for safeties sake.
If #36 - If you could have had the starring role in one film already made, which movie would you pick???
Police Academy 1-6. Not 7 because it is the WORST movie.
If #37 - If you had to name the all-time best song, which would you pick???
"I Want To Break Free" by Queen.
If #38 - If you were to prescribe a cure for grief, what would it entail???
There is no quick cure for grief. You just need to ride it out until you start to feel better.
If #39 - If you were to complete the phrase "A life without love...," how would you finish it???
A life without love is a life poorly lived.
If #40- If you suddenly found the courage to do one thing you have always been afraid of doing, what would you want it to be???
Swim with sharks in a controlled environment.
If #41 - If you could suddenly find out that one work of fiction was actually true, what book would you select???
The Ranger's Apprentice series. Just to watch Halt throw the arrogant Baron into his own moat. hehe ^_^
If #42 - If you could have any view in the world visible from your bed, what would it be???
Rolling fields out in the countryside.
If #43 - If you found out for certain there is a Heaven and a Hell, how would you change your life???
I wouldn't change my life. As someone who has been raised a Catholic and who still attends church on the weekends, I'm supposed to already believe that there is a heaven and a hell, but as a person who has an open mind, I know that just knowing that there is a heaven and hell, is not going to change who I am and how I live my life.
If #44 - If you could be the house cat or lap dog of any person on earth, whose would you choose to be???
The Queen of England's.
If #45 - If you could have lived through any war in history without actually fighting in it, which would it be???
Probably the Crusades. That would have been interesting. OR the period of history where the Knights Templar were deemed devil worshippers and almost completely wiped out.
9695/10000
Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:13 am

Aglar Roch the pet unicorn

The earthfae staff. I just love the way it looks.

Zantarni If #3 - If you had could have any Zantarni wings in real life, which ones would they be??? \

The light angel wings and the light feather wings.

the purlish Hawk. I could fly around an get an arial view of the village.

Somewhere in the forest area. I like more quiet and country side places.

I don't know. I've enjoyed everyone of them.

I would probably put her in The light fae items.

Zantarni If #8 - If you had to keep your avatar dressed the same way forever using any items, which items would you wear??

the aurora robe and cloak

I would ask her if she had any more turnips she could spare for a good vegatable dish.

Depending on the season I would mix my regular items with winter or spring like outfits.

I really don't know I have so many event items. I don't know which items go for which event and I usually like mixing the items up.

A painter or a baker.

The fairy pet

An apple or grape pie.

I wish I didn't have to choose. Most likely Meldrick since he tells good stories.

if its any of the creatures in Edingtol it would be the unicorn. It one of my favorite mystical creatures.

Flour for baking goods like cakes, breads and sweets.

Since the sell a lot of apples I would say maybe hard apple cider.

Purple bearded Irises and Hydrangeas.

The enchanted purple silk cloak

I don't know since I don't play those kind of games.

I don't want to encounter anything spooky now. A black cat maybe that about it.

Ask him where his pot of gold was.

Very quiet, but I would eventually deal with it since I would probably be working on art and reading books.

Right now I don't know what I would change. I would like to go to more Holiday celebrations I would probably make some holiday treats for my family and have a quiet party at home.

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:04 pm
Rolling country fields, view of a river either down the bottom of the hill or in the valley. I like open spaces.
Invest in property once I got the money. I wouldn't tell anybody that I won money either. I'd probably give gifts to them though, but still not tell them where I got the money.
Queen of England.
If #4 - If you could eat one food in any quantity for the rest of your life with no ill affects whatsoever, what food would you choose???
Chocolate. Razz
Probably a leg...or foot.
If #6 - If you had to eliminate one habit you have, what would you stop doing???
Laziness.
Well, I can already speak to the dead...the ability to read minds probably.
If #8 - If you had to die from something other than old age, how would you prefer to go???
In a blaze of glory.
If #9 - If you could have any one specific power over other people, what would it be???
Persuasion.
Smell.
If #11 - If you could ensure one single personality trait in your children, what would you want it to be???
Good manners.
If #12 - If you could only see one movie ever again, what film would you choose???
The 3 Musketeers.
If #13 - If you could have stopped aging at any point in your life up to the present, how old would you want to remain???
21. Legal in every country.
If #14 - If you instantly able to play one musical instrument perfectly that you have never played before, what would it be???
And of the woodwind instruments.
If #15 - If your home were to be totally destroyed by fire but you could save just one thing, what would it be???
Myself. Everything else can be replaced, but my life can't be replaced.
If #16 - If you were to choose the breed you would be if you were a dog, which type would best suit you???
Probably a Great Dane.
If #17 - If you were to name a smell that always makes you nostalgic, what would it be???
Jasmine.
If #18 - If you could keep only one book you currently own, which would you choose???
All of them. >.>
Some place warm all year round.
If #20 - If you could have the hair of any Hollywood Celebrity, whose would you want???
The ones with awesome naturally curly hair!
If #21 - If you were to spend the rest of your life in the company of a single type of animal, which would you choose???
The four legged kind! Probably either a dog or horse.
If #22 - If you could be instantly fluent in any language that you currently do not read or speak, which would it be???
French, Korean, Japanese, German, Latin...every dead language and current language.
If #23 - If you could be guaranteed one thing in life besides money, what would you ask for???
Good health.
If #24 - If you could choose exactly what you will eat and drink for your last meal before death, what would the menu consist of???
Everything that triggers my stomach issues that I loved to eat. >.>
If #25 - If you could have anyone from history welcome you into the afterlife, who would you want it to be???
They always welcome me back into the afterlife.
If #26 - If you could have taken better care of one thing in your life, what would it have been???
My health.
If #27 - If you were given one hour to spend an unlimited amount of money in any store in the world, where would it be???
Probably Torrid.
If #28 - If you had to name the best live musical performance you have ever attended, which would you pick???
I'm going to have to go with Pink last year.
If #29 - If you could have an elegant dinner alone with anyone presently alive, whether you know them or not, who would you want it to be???
Someone who knows me the best.
If # 30 - If you could be more ambitious in only one aspect of your life, what would it be???
Getting a decent job and sticking to it.
If #31 - If you had to choose one thing that gives you the most comfort, what would you say???
A friend who could give me hugs whenever I needed it.
Quarter staff.
If #33 - If you could have chosen your own first name, other than your current one, what would it be???
Technically my first name is supposed to be Mary, but it is my 2nd name. I'm personally drawn to flowery names for girls. But I am ok with my name.
If #34 - If you had to name the one most important ingredient of human beauty, what would you say it is???
Personality.
If #35 - If you could, in retrospect, change one thing about your childhood, what would it be???
I know what I would change, but it isn't something I'd share in a public forum. Just for safeties sake.
If #36 - If you could have had the starring role in one film already made, which movie would you pick???
Police Academy 1-6. Not 7 because it is the WORST movie.
"I Want To Break Free" by Queen.
There is no quick cure for grief. You just need to ride it out until you start to feel better.
If #39 - If you were to complete the phrase "A life without love...," how would you finish it???
A life without love is a life poorly lived.
If #40- If you suddenly found the courage to do one thing you have always been afraid of doing, what would you want it to be???
Swim with sharks in a controlled environment.
If #41 - If you could suddenly find out that one work of fiction was actually true, what book would you select???
The Ranger's Apprentice series. Just to watch Halt throw the arrogant Baron into his own moat. hehe ^_^
If #42 - If you could have any view in the world visible from your bed, what would it be???
Rolling fields out in the countryside.
If #43 - If you found out for certain there is a Heaven and a Hell, how would you change your life???
I wouldn't change my life. As someone who has been raised a Catholic and who still attends church on the weekends, I'm supposed to already believe that there is a heaven and a hell, but as a person who has an open mind, I know that just knowing that there is a heaven and hell, is not going to change who I am and how I live my life.
If #44 - If you could be the house cat or lap dog of any person on earth, whose would you choose to be???
The Queen of England's.
Probably the Crusades. That would have been interesting. OR the period of history where the Knights Templar were deemed devil worshippers and almost completely wiped out.

Fairy.
Yorick Day Wings
Yorick Day Wings.
Fairy.
Probably Fflordth Forest.
Spring events.
Jeans and a t-shirt.
Something green themed.
Give her a nice juicy turnip. From her own garden. >.>
Probably Halloween.

Court Jester! Razzzz
Fairy.
Probably rum balls.
Potrin T. Tritus
Dogs, because they are a better companion animal than cats. Cats are mean.
Fruits and vegetables and animals. Basically everything has a use if it is food.
Hot chocolate. Everybody loves hot chocolates.
I would plant mostly herbal type plants and not just flowers. I would plant things that could be foraged to be eaten by everyone and anyone.
Yorick Day Wings.

Probably Michelle or Julia (or is it Julie?) from one of the Tekken games.
Definitely NOT the freaking scarecrow from Lillie's story all those years ago. I've never looked at a scarecrow the same way since. >.<
Probably squeal and then try to catch him. >.>
It would change dramatically. I'd have to use the library to find information! Which for my main essay is a bad thing. All the information I need is online. T_T
Add more friends to it. Too much of my family can be a bad thing.
9695/10000
Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:29 pm

The Moors in England

Move to England or Canada

Be an elementary school teacher

Carrots. Because I'm allergic.

A leg.

Picking at pimples.

Flying.

In my sleep and with a smile.

The power to calm them when they're stressed.

Smell.

Politeness.

Robin Hood: Men in Tights

My current age. 29

The Cello

My cat.

I'm hyper so a Skipperkee.

Vanilla.

Audrey Hepburn's Neck

Portland,Oregon

Pink. It's cute and pretty.

A cat.

German and Chinese.

Good Health.

Everything I'm allergic to.

My grandpa.

My health.

A book store.

None.

My husband.

My education.

My husband.

A pike.

Probably Melanie or Sarah.

Emotion.

My mother being so abusive.

Ender's Game

Digital Sea by Thrice

Breath, write down your feelings, and don't be afraid to cry.

Is a life of despair.

Sky Dive

Isaac Asimov novels.

The Moors in England.

No I wouldn't.

Cleopatra.

None.

Tut the turtle

Artificial Wings.

Artificial Wings.

A Gryffe.

Right next to the bakery.

Edingtol Festival.

My Batman PJs

The new DIs for February 2015.

Blink.

Edingtol Festival.

Edingtol Festival.

Scholar.

Gryffe.

I'd just give him some chocolate and beer.

The Smuggler.

Tut the turtle. I'd make a turtle army!

Cookies.

Apple Juice.

Chrysanthemums and Daisies.

A tortoise that my Avi could ride.

Harvest Moon. Main character. Or one of the characters that gets romanced Hehe.

O. O I stay indoors on that day.

Run. I've seen the Warwick Davis Leprechaun movies...

Not really. I was offline mostly for a year remember?

Nothing.

#6 - If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would it be?

Thor Heyerdahl.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 45, 46, 47, 48  Next
Page 46 of 48