New - What If Zan #27 and random If #5
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 46, 47, 48  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Main Hall [Nov.'19]
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:22 pm
I've never been able to decide between an ocean view or a forest. I love them both XD
Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:10 pm
Well it appears that we are all pretty much into forests or tropical settings, hehe...
And we have our tropical items now, just need some foresty ones...
:3
Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:19 pm
I'm thinking what items we don't have, I mean we got foresty ones, tropical ones and wintery ones too! What is something we miss.
Oh and the rabbits in my backyard are getting bold... Big ones like... the size of a cat!
Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:29 pm
Yeah, but we don't have a foresty background... Right???
*wonders if I'm forgetting something*
We do have a snowy background though...
We need an evil background, something that looks hellish... Yes

We don't have any bunnies in our yard yet, but I'm sure they'll be into the vegetable garden soon...

Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:32 pm
We do have the graveyard but that's not really hellish. I would of course, have a brilliant idea for hellish one but... yeah I am just not brilliant enough myself. Forest background... yes. Why not.

They've been there all year >:C I WANT MY CARROTS! MY! CARROTS! We'd also have forest strawberries but... eaten.
Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:03 am
True... I am imagining something red and fiery and stuff like that, something really evil... Yes

I have a scarecrow in my garden, unfortunately the only thing its scaring away is my dog...
XD
Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:55 am
I would want it of a snowy forest. I love snow and the cold, but whenever it snows I always feel like people ruin it by walking through the pristine, perfectness of the untouched white. Like they taint it.
Or the ocean. But a cold ocean.. like on one of the poles!
Or maybe not, maybe a warm beach... But a private beach... too many people in their swimwear would make me not want to open the curtains.

The Unorthodox Threesome's Quest
Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:30 pm
Shari, your view of the snowy pristine forest sounds very lovely... Yes
But I'd only want to look at it, never be in it cause I hate the cold... Laughing

And if I had a beach view it would definitely have to be a private beach for me too, I only want to see the scene, not people running around blocking it for me...
Yes

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:47 pm
*only read dog scared of scarecrow comment*

awwwww

CLICK DA PETS
Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:04 pm
Lol, its kinda funny, he goes out there and will stand at the edge of the concrete and stare at it, he'll only go near it if I go out there with him... Laughing
Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:26 am
Laughing

Reminds me of Tig's freakout when she met my teddy bear. Didn't last long, but I laughed myself sick. xD Silly kitten.
Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:38 pm
Lol, I would have done the same thing... XD
One of the funniest things like that I ever saw was with Toby, same dog, and my ferret Stealie, it was when I got Toby and when he first met Stealie, he made this screaming sound that was, insane for lack of a better word, it was is if he were seeing a demon or something... XD
After a few days they warmed up to each other though... Yes

And new If... is up... :3
My answer - The very first thing I would do is give some money to my closest relatives, like my brother and sister, grandparents, first cousins, aunts and uncles, etc., just to help them pay off whatever debts they may need, or just for whatever they want... Besides maybe some celebration food and drink, I wouldn't spend anything else on myself until I knew that they were all taken care of...

Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:47 pm
If... I won a lottery, the first thing to do is check how big of a lottery it was. Perhaps winning means jackpot and I'll be saving all that and looking very grumpy all the time, to not seem like I just became millionaire. I may get my relatives something relatively small to the amount I won but the rest is ALL MINE!
Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:56 pm
I would definitely buy myself lots of shiny, pretty, and fun things, but my families medical bills and things like that would be paid right away, as well as some extra for fun or whatever...
But for me, I'd buy a house after that, and then a bad@ss new comp, maybe a PS3, nice new tanks for the tarantulas, furniture, and then I don't know what I would get after that, would probably save most of it...
Oh, and I'd definitely use the money to start some sort of business, a shop of some sort...
Yes
Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:43 pm
If you won a lottery, what is the first thing you would do???

Pay of my bills, very first thing.

Then everything else would depend on how big the pot was relative to those bills. XD If The win was substantial, I would then look into (secretly) paying off some family and friend's bills. Just a quiet little help-along...

After I would set up trust funds for my kids with many stipulations of their being independent and self-sufficient members of society. NO FREEBIES!! DX

And, if there's anything left after all of that, I would buy myself ONE thing I always really wanted and invest the rest (I wanna retire happy after all!) Mr. Green

Page 2 of 48