New kid on the block.
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:31 pm
Hello! I am Celestryas daughter. I am new. I like to play piano, and I love butterflies and gardens. Heart
Meldrick the Elder

Knight of Zantarni
Zantarni NPC
Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:32 am
The wizened old elf smiles as rises from his perch on the low, stone wall, his movements belied the fact that he was blind as he introduces himself.

"Hello and welcome to Zantarni, I am Meldrick the Elder....I hope you take the time to read "The Rules of Zantarni", and The Zandex, which contains a lot of useful information."

"It is always good to 'see' new faces, especially ones that are apart of our family. I hope you enjoy your stay here in in the fair lands of Zantarni, Lady p1zief4irez."

Sit back and I'll tell you tales of Faeries and dragons.
Sat Oct 17, 2020 1:33 am
Thank you Meldrick!! It's good to meet you. Thank for your kind gifts! Goodbye. Heart
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:03 pm
Welcome, p1zief4irez! Any daughter of Celestrya is certainly welcome here. Heart Feel free to jump into any conversation or game thread. Very Happy

I also love gardens. I just watched The Secret Garden last night. Have you seen it yet?
Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:14 pm
Thank you so much for your warm welcoming. No, I've never seen it I'll have to look it up and see what it's about. Heart
Celestrya

Knight of Zantarni
Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:15 pm
Welcome Pixie!
Be good and always follow the rules here. Wink

Thank you Sir Meldrick, and Rayven for welcoming her to our fair lands.

Rayven The Secret Garden is one of my favorite movies!
bohemian

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:55 pm
Welcome kid, the majority of users don't bite...but Bo does like to nibble every so often. But typically only on Rayven or Riley. Razzzz

Also....is that a Celestrya I see? Shocked Shocked Shocked
Riley: Bo, the Goat Whisperer. XD
Blaze: Bo, you're just chaotic... Razz Heart
9580/10000
Celestrya

Knight of Zantarni
Sat Oct 17, 2020 3:29 pm
It is. Laughing I got lost for a bit... those darn dungeons have so many twists and turns, but I have finally escaped for a bit.
Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:25 pm
Well hello there p1zief4irez, and welcome to our fair Realm! I do apologize for being a little late to bid you welcome, but there was some castle business to which I needed attend first.

Should we call you "Pixie", or do you have another nickname you'd like us to use?

Please feel welcomed and do not hesitate to contact anyone if you have questions or concerns about anything - we are a friendly bunch. ... and don't worry about Bohemian. We try to keep her leashed at all times XD

And Lady Celestrya ... it's good to see you as well Heart You have been missed. Yes

*clears throat and calls out*
Oooh Lord Scarz? - whatever happened to those ruffians who were supposed to install torches down the dungeon corridors? We've lost more Knights that way and it really is something that we should address... XD

Scarz

Defender of the Realm
Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:07 pm
Blazestorm wrote:
*clears throat and calls out*
Oooh Lord Scarz? - whatever happened to those ruffians who were supposed to install torches down the dungeon corridors? We've lost more Knights that way and it really is something that we should address... XD

*looks about* They were supposed to install torches? I thought they were to be fed to the Dungeon dragons. . . .*oops*

Queen of the Realm
Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:42 pm
... after they installed the torches, Sir Scarz... after...
Scarz

Defender of the Realm
Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:02 am
oh. . .after. . .

Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:33 am
Yes, Pixie is my online name, so you can call me that. I will have to have my mom teach me more about this game, as I've only been wandering around this place for just a day. I feel so welcomed already though. Thank you all! Heart
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:44 am
bohemian wrote:
Welcome kid, the majority of users don't bite...but Bo does like to nibble every so often. But typically only on Rayven or Riley. Razzzz

Sad but true. I have the marks to prove it. Wink XD

Pixie it sounds like your mom knows about it and can tell you. Very Happy I just watched the 2020 version with Colin Firth.

I thought about offering to answer any questions you might have but I figured your mom has that covered too. XD One thing's for sure, you're just in time for the Halloween event. It should start fairly soon.

Celestrya-It is a lovely movie. Very Happy Thank you for giving us another citizen. <3

Sir Scarz forgot to do something the queen asked him to do? Shocked I don't believe it! Wink XD

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:47 am
bohemian wrote:

Also....is that a Celestrya I see? Shocked Shocked Shocked

Sometimes Riley might bite back Ninja XD

Celestrya!!!!!! We missed you!

Welcome, Pixie! I'm happy to have you join us! Please don't hesitate to jump into any conversations! Yes I like gardens too! I wish I had my mom's green thumb though. I do alright, but many things I plant don't survive.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> The Gatehouse All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2