New group RP anyone?
Goto page 1, 2  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> OOC Threads [Nov.'19]

Mystery, war or curse?
Mystery
50%
 50%  [ 4 ]
war
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
curse
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:31 am
Im hoping to get some activity going again in the Heroes realm. I love everything paranormal, (well, almost anything), and Im completely open to all kinds of conflict, twists and romances. Any interest??

Last edited by liz795 on Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:41 am
That sounds cool. Do you have any ideas?
Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:08 am
I agree.. I would love to see another active rpg.. I am open to any ideas you have. XD
Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:16 am
I would love something like this! I have wanted to play a newbie paranormal detective for a while. Someone who gets in way over their head... Laughing

However, during the weekdays I will most likely only be online around 7-8 pm CET. Would you guys be alright with that? While I do not want the RP to run away from me, I also do not want to halt it for everyone else if it gets a good flow.

Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:50 pm
Animejosse wrote:
I would love something like this! I have wanted to play a newbie paranormal detective for a while. Someone who gets in way over their head... Laughing

However, during the weekdays I will most likely only be online around 7-8 pm CET. Would you guys be alright with that? While I do not want the RP to run away from me, I also do not want to halt it for everyone else if it gets a good flow.

I don't think you will have to worry. XD I'm overseas so my time zone will different from everyone else.
Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:59 am
Glad to see all the responses!! Im way into the dark mythological and supernatural stuff- demons, necromancers, etc. I think I could play along with the whole paranormal detective thing. Id love to be the evil one! Oh please let me be the evil one!

Ive also got ideas for stuff like different realms and worlds and all sorts of ideas for elemental powers- light, dark, earth, water, wind, fire etc

Mostly I just really want to be the big nasty bad guy. Very Happy
Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:26 am
Ah yeah, it would actually be neat to see some activity in here even though I'm not a lot on anymore. Reading other peoples' stories is always fun c:
I hope you get this starting and running Yes

Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:20 pm
@Ryver: Are you also in Europe?

@liz: You can be the evil one! Very Happy

Seriously though, I am glad to see someone willing to play a Big Bad! An actual one, not just going "oh I did some bad things, but it wasn't really my fault so feel sorry for me" like I have seen some players elsewhere do. Rolling Eyes

Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:20 pm
Ive added a pole to get things started. Just some general directions we could take this in. Next, we need a setting. Does anyone have any preferences??
Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:27 pm
I currently live in Scotland. XD

Feel free to have the bad guy, Liz, I really don't like doing evil.
Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:04 am
Hello, just jumping in Very Happy I'd like to join.

Vote, Please?
Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:53 am
Awesome! Great to have you! Any particular ideas you wanna try?
Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:15 pm
Not right off the top of my head...but we could have an adventure to stop a corrupted royal family Laughing

Or, there's a magical item that can grant anyone's Wish - ONCE - and the good guys could get it before th bad guys..

I dunno.

Vote, Please?
Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:50 am
oooo, a corrupted family, eh? Sounds like the perfect place for a mystery. We could add in a war.. Some feuding nobles. Hmmmm Yes Im very close to getting our basic direction figured out. Does this sort of thing sound good to everyone? Best not get started until everyone is on the same page.
Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:35 pm
It sounds REALLY good. Very Happy I can see so many possibilities for the characters!
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2