New group RP anyone?
Goto page Previous  1, 2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> OOC Threads [Nov.'19]

Mystery, war or curse?
Mystery
50%
 50%  [ 4 ]
war
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
curse
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:52 pm
Sounds fun.Very Happy
Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:25 pm
Thats three of five! Now we just wait for our UK peoples...
Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:41 am
Corrupted family sounds good. I'm open to anything at the moment. XD I know that sounds bad but it's literally true.. College is making me go crazy..
Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:10 am
Ah, I know how that is. One last thing I gotta ask… What are our prefernences for races? Should I make specific ones or leave the doors open?
Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:37 pm
I like to keep things open, but we should make sure we're talking about the same kind of races when they turn up. Like if vampires get involved, we need to be clear on what kind they are - and no, I am not just talking about Twilight vs. Dracula.* Wink In some cultures vampires are closer to zombies than anything else.

*(Random trivia: both of them can walk in the daylight.)

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:46 pm
I would join...but more of an observer than anything due to the fact that I haven't done anything to do with RPs in a very long while.
Riley: Bo, the Goat Whisperer. XD
Blaze: Bo, you're just chaotic... Razz Heart
9695/10000
Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:23 pm
@Animejosse - Hmmm, I like the sounds of that! It allows for creativity but we can also keep things nice and organized. Sure, let's go with that! Very Happy

@Bo - We'd love to have you Bo!

@Everyone - All right! I think it's time we get some characters up! As AnimeJosse has suggested, all races will be open, but anyone who has chosen the same race as someone else for their character must decide together what kind of "features" apply to that race. Teamwork! Woot! Any-who, here's the basic skeleton I've come up with;

Username -
Character Name -
Age -
Race -
Bio - ((please include any social ranking-))
Appearance or Description -

*edit* Please include family history n’ such. I think it adds to the story and the whole “feuding families” thing.

*edit #2* I’ll be posting the main thread with a wee bit of story background in the main RP forum soon. ^.^ Promise!
Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:26 am
Bump, Switch!

<==== Liz’s Mule.
Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:28 am
Greetings! Sorry it’s taken me so long, but it’s finally starting to take a distinctive shape in my mind. Here’s a wee bit o’ back story I’ve come up with. Please add any ideas in!

A figure draped in raged old cloaks beckons you from across the flames of the firepit.

"Hear my tale, and listen well, traveller. Rest your mind and body and let me tell you of this once great land that lies all around us.

The voice can be distinguished neither as male or female. The stranger's words echo through the night, a soft, sweet tone that seems to have another deeper, almost evil tone underneath. The others around you lean in with anticipation, entranced by the odd figure across the flame.

"Once, long ago, this land resonated with the dreams of children. A place of elves, dragons, machinery, magic, Nobility and Royalty. A place where the strength of one's heart determines all. But all did not stay well in this fairytale world. Many decades ago, a terrible war filled the land with hatred, fear and the blood of innocents. Tyrannical demons and selfish Gods fought to control the plentiful land and all it's inhabitants, but in their selfish greed, were killing and destroying the very thing they sought! One day, the mortals had had enough! They gathered before the great wise Shaman who had healed them and protected them through these hellish days, and offered up their swords. They would unite and fight! So, when the Gods and the Demons were both weakened from a great battle the great Shaman and his 7 close companions led an attack and defeated the Terrible fiends that for so long had plagued the land. When all was done and peace returned, the Shaman united all of the races and once great families into one great glorious empire, and split it into 8 nation-states. Each state was watched over by one of the eight companions, who governed and protected it with great care, and eventually came to found the 8 great noble families whom you may have heard of."
Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:20 am
I really like what you have so far, Liz, I want to jump in! :3
Page 2 of 2