Nepin's Freebie Shack - 1 slot open!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Freebie Shops [Nov.'19]
Sun May 06, 2012 10:02 pm

Last edited by keres corvax on Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:32 pm; edited 17 times in total
Sun May 06, 2012 10:02 pm

One free slot open

one free art to the first person to post 4th on the 10th page.

One slot taken by Lady Celestrya

Lady IvyKitsami has a slot taken - still waiting for what she would like.

Last edited by NepinRith on Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:58 pm; edited 20 times in total
Mon May 07, 2012 9:43 am
~Steals post~ Hey! Very Happy I love the new freebies you posted. Heart
Mon May 07, 2012 11:34 am
Awe thanks XD I try my best.

Last edited by NepinRith on Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Tue May 08, 2012 3:37 am
I REALLY love the sketches of art that you've done for me! They look so awesome! I can't wait to see them colored!
Sun May 13, 2012 12:01 pm
XD Thanks, I am going to take them with me today to put more detail into Wind chaser and Broken arrow.

Also is there any specific words you would like on any of your banners? I still plan to make those for you. I know that They need to have a tutrle in it. Smile

avatar chosen to draw for TurtleSensei and the outline for it.

Wind Chaser and Broken Arrow
Names are linked to the larger more detained images.

Code:

[IMG]http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e20/MaggotBox/Zan/ZanStuff/ZantarniStatus.gif[/IMG]

Last edited by keres corvax on Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:01 pm; edited 4 times in total
Mon May 14, 2012 1:50 am
Can I steals the free slot? I have the avatar I want done too I just need to log onto my photobucket and link it. XD

P.S Yes I posted before uploading my avatar so I can take the slot first.

P.S.S Ivy will slap the top of her hand later
Mon May 14, 2012 4:20 pm
You sure can Ivy Smile Link the avatar that you would like when you are ready Smile

Karrah asked me to choose one, and this is the one I chose. There is a larger version of the outline and of the colored versions.
Password: zantarni

Last edited by keres corvax on Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Tue May 15, 2012 1:29 am
@Keres: I'd like one to say "TurtleSensei's Pond: Jump in for a swim and chat!" another to say "Pet Adoption Center" and maybe have a Zantarni pet on it somewhere? Another saying, "Zantarni Status" with a turtle on it hehe! And another saying "TurtleSensei's Shell Shack" and then a "Buying" , "Questing" , and "Selling" banner. And also a banner saying "Donators"

sorry to ask for so many! I will gladly pay for them all though!

Tue May 15, 2012 2:08 am
I sure can TurtelSensei Smile I've copied and saved on my computer what you would like. I'll start on those in the morning Smile

also I got the final outlining done on your request. Now all I have to do it ink and color them in Smile

I would have links to larger versions of them but Deviant ART seems to be down at the moment. can't get it to load no matter how hard I try.

Riley asked for a drawing based on an avatar she showed me, and this is what I have come up with. A larger version of theOutline and of the colored version.

Last edited by keres corvax on Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Tue May 15, 2012 2:39 am
oooh wow! They look so cool! Thank you Keres!
Tue May 15, 2012 2:43 am
Lol your most welcome Smile I should hopefully have them done by sometime tomorrow. Huban has the day off so i might not be on so often tomorrow.
Tue May 15, 2012 5:55 am
that is fine! have a fun day with your hubby! Ooh and remember to PM me an avi that you'd like pixelled! I just did this one for WishingMoon!

Wed May 16, 2012 1:17 am
Those are cute, I got to get my butt in gear and make an avi for your to pixel XD

Last edited by keres corvax on Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mon May 21, 2012 2:25 am
ahh it looks so awesome!! Yay thank you Keres! It looks so epic! I love the pose on WindChaser! I'm gonna send you the boots now OK?
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3