Nen is doodlin'-p/u pg. 13 holy cross!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Freebie Shops [Nov.'19]
Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:23 am

sorry, wasn't on the site again last night to get the ref..
Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:35 am
-falls in-
Hi Nen! :3
- Heart Dusty

^ A Charity

Nen

Nen
Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:08 pm
Hey again guys! We got a blizzard here today, so my husband's flight was cancelled and re-scheduled for tomorrow! yay! So Ryver, I can most likely get to that picture. I'm having some trouble differentiating some of teh items on her head/face though... Would you want to send me a short typed out description of the items or what she looks like? It'd help me a lot /bad eyesight/ sorry! >.<

Well I'm glad your puppies aren't hyper so they won't get sad about being put in a different room!

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:20 pm
Yeah. One of my dogs (the jack russel terrier) has separation anxiety, so she does actually get worried if we leave her alone, but she usually only does that if she has to wait in the car without me or my mom (someone always stays with her though, she just flips when one of us leaves).

Nen

Nen
Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:23 pm
The poor baby ]: It turns out one of my cats is the same way-- she ran into my easel when she was a kitten and broke her leg. It healed perfectly, but she's been a little skittish ever since, and extremely attached to me (she knows I'll baby her). When I'm near, she is on my lap. No joke. She wants to be pressed up against me all the time. But when I leave, I guess a form of kitty OCD kicks in and she over-grooms herself. It's gotten a lot better, but she used to do it to the point that she had multiple bald patches on herself (looks a little silly on a fat black cat with HUGE eyes). They're my babies, though so I try to give them as much attention and time as I can.

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:35 pm
Aw. Yeah, we rescued my dogs, so they've always been kinda attached to us. The jack russel terrier used to be close to one of our other dogs, but that dog had to be put down, so ever since, she's been underfoot for my mom and I. She's my baby though. XD

Nen

Nen
Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:43 pm
Poor little thing! ]: At least she gets the attention she needs, though! Very Happy

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:45 pm
Yeah. :3 She's a sweetheart. She like to sleep under our porch though, oddly. XD

Nen

Nen
Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:39 pm
*frolicks around*

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee~
Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:00 am
-luffles Nen-

Hi you! c:

Nen

Nen
Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:39 am
Hey, Mythic! Very Happy

I'm thinking of doing that nature goddess picture for you in marker on canson paper, since you sent me that COMPLETELY AWESOME artsy care package this summer. <3 or would you prefer me to do a different character?

Still offering freebie sketches, other event attendees!

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:43 am
I have a few places for you to see if you want to draw anything out of. <3
Ernya Avatars
Gaia Avatars
Zantarni Avatars

-rolls about-
Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:53 am
Nen: OMG! That would be epic~! oAo!!! -luffles-

Nen

Nen
Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:03 am
Dusty, 'kay! Starting a sketch for you now! I'll leave it a surprise as to which one I'm doing :3

Mythic: welllllll I really appreciated it. You sending me photoshop was like... a lifesaver. i still havent found something awesome to put my Branwen stickers on, either! Neatest surpise gift EVER
Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:05 am
Haha, any time~! >w< And if you ever need more, I can easily make some more for you~! <3
Page 15 of 17