My sister and I (only)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:08 am
Meea was suprised. but she shook it off. "yeah, to your friends"
Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:10 am
As always, you humans don't make sense. My name is Rellinai, pleased to make your aquaintance. Though I don't think we shall ever meet again.
Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:12 am
"The most intelligent of minds will understand nothing" Meea stated. "Perhaps you are thinking to much on one thing or another." Nice to meet you, though.
Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:13 am
*frowns* it is rude to not introduce yourself when introduced to, human.
Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:16 am
"I am Meea Kan Ralshe, Dauter of Mothes, The wanderer." She stated, with a bit of slyness. "And who are you a child of? Or do Elves truly come from trees?" Meea smiled.
Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:19 am
I was indeed born, but not from trees or any elf. I was born from the twilight. but that doesn't matter. We have stayed here too long. Zanthir's forces are sure to be here soon to patrol.
Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:22 am
Meea stared out. How rare it was to find another, and she had stumbled upon an elf! What secrets she held, and possibilities that would slip away, all because of a war. "Your right" she said "I Will be heading away then. I dont want to be recruited OR killed by the likes of THEM! Well, goodbye then"
Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:24 am
"wait." She grabs her wrist "where do you come from?" She didn't know much about the worlds outside the forest, and was interested.
Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:26 am
"Oh, well, now I live in the gamblers city, Midako Jan, Its a bit north of here, and has enough money to keep away war. Its pretty nice there. Why?"
Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:28 am
I'm coming with you. *puts on hood, and viel*
Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:29 am
"Oh but you wont fit in like that. They will think your a thief. Why not just cover yourself with a dress or makeup? I can take you though." This would be a fun change
Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:32 am
Makeup? what is that? But I would like to go, so I guess I could try this "makeup".
Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:33 am
"Alright. Just rub this all over whatever shows. Then we should head over."
Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:37 am
*puts on* ok, lets be off.
Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:41 am
Midako Jan
The Gamblers City
Meea entered the large, marble city and led the elf into A marble house. It was well furnished in its living room. She passed and headed into a room marked 13c.
"This is my room." It was quite cozy.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3