Mules of Zantarni Unite!!!!! (a place for mules)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 46, 47, 48, 49  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Pubs and Clubs [Nov.'19]
Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:33 pm
Yeah. I went back and saw when I last posted. It turned out to be around February. My main has been on and posting a bit, but I forgot.

Edit: How's life been for you?
Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:51 pm
COLD!!! But that aside, not too bad. Very Happy The woodstove keeps it from getting too bad at night, and who doesn't like relaxing in the evening near a nice fire?

How have things been with you? Very Happy
Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:17 am
It's cold here too. It's normally in the -10s, but the wind makes it feel like the -20s. It even gets to -30s sometimes. I don't mind cold, but sometimes its too much. We also have lots of snow.

I love having a fire in my fireplace.
Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:52 pm
Shocked I hope you are talking about Celsius...although when it gets that cold, I suppose it doesn't make that much difference...brr! *shivers*

It's snowing today. We've put food out for the birds and squirrels twice and might do it again since it keeps getting covered up with snow. I'm going to have to shovel again, too. Grr I split extra wood yesterday so I wouldn't have to be out much today, but it looks like I'll be spending a lot of time shoveling. Rolling Eyes It's always something. Laughing
Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:40 pm
>_< I get to shovel at work.

It wouldn't be so bad if the plow guys and the city didn't suck and make us do the big sidewalk out front.
Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:54 pm
My city's worse. Sometimes the streets gets so bumpy because it doesn't get cleared often enough. This causes the streets to be very unsafe. Even the streets in front of schools don't get cleared enough.

Edit: I did mean Celsius.
Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:39 pm
Strange...all that activity before the event, and then it died out for the actual event. Confused

Anyway...Kid_Icarus, that's awful! Out here, the one place you can sount on the streets being done properly is in a school zone. Unless they call a snow day. Then all bets are off. Yes

Reinhart, is the city supposed to take care of the sidewalk out front? Have they given any excuses why they don't?
Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:58 pm
It was a school day when I went on the road. We don't have snow days (since it sometimes snows from October to April here). We have -30 degrees Celsius days off school only.
Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:10 am
I guess I should give this guy some love since I'm trying to post more
Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:48 pm
Hey Reinhart. How have you've been? Do you still have snow?
Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:04 am
I've been doing well Very Happy The snow is mostly gone, just little chunks here and there that haven't melted yet.
Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:45 am
I still have a lot of snow. The snowbanks are pretty high, but they used to be higher. It will be a while until they go.
Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:03 pm
Hmmmm...

*pulls out jumper cables, works through instructions*

⚡ Greetings, all! ⚡
Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:45 pm
Hi. I see you were successful in bringing a little life back to this forum.

How has everyone been? My main has been really busy with work, so I haven't been used in a while.
Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:40 pm
*bows*

This one lives to serve.

My main's been seeing a lot of use in the last few weeks, but this one hasn't been out much.

Life's been fine. It's a cycle of job applications, resume revisions, and sketching in my off time. The weather here's actually been surprisingly tolerable; not too hot, if a little rainy.

How about everyone else?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 46, 47, 48, 49  Next
Page 47 of 49