Mules of Zantarni Unite!!!!! (a place for mules)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 47, 48, 49  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Pubs and Clubs [Nov.'19]
Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:00 am
    Oh? Price drops would be nice.

I have Silent Hill for the Playstation 3. I play it at my brother's house in exchange for watching his son. It's nice, but sometimes I'd like to play from the comfort of my own home, you know?

Ehhh. I just tried to download the World Ends With You but... It doesn't seem to want to start

/tries to find another copy
Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:18 am
Yeah, it's just more relaxing and comfortable at your own home...

Our version of the World Ends with you didn't work either... I have read that it is a great game though, I might just end up buying it for real sometime... If you find a rom that works, let me know where it is...

Tarcia=Shugga
Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:27 am
I'll keep looking and let you know.

(Two copies tried, both fail)

/edit

After reading a couple of comments, it would appear that ALL rom copies are broken. So the best thing to do is just fork over the cash for a real version.

I wonder how much it costs. . .
Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:48 am
I'm so happy to see someone besides myself posting in here regularly! XD

*happy dance*

Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:11 am
Hello Loris...

I'm just glad that there is a place for me to post as my mule... I always feel weird posting anywhere else with this character...

Anyways, how is everyone doing tonight??? I just had to get my fiancee to put a pain patch on my back... I have scoliosis (only a little) and once or twice a month my back hurts so bad I can't even let anyone touch me... So yeah, I'm waiting for that to kick in... Luckily I have this laptop so I can still be on Zan and in bed...

Tarcia=Shugga
Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:17 am
I had to look up scoliosis...ouch! It sounds really painful! I hope that patch kicks in soon. Yes

I'm doing well. My feet are a bit cold, but I'm gong to put some slippers on...big fuzzy bunny slippers. XD

And I know what you mean about posting...I don't post much with this character except here and in the Gaming Tables. (Although I have made a few posts when I forgot I was using my mule. Laughing )
Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:24 am
Luckily they are pretty fast acting, and now I can move around a little but more...

I'm actually pretty warm for once... My left foot is really warm though because I have it sitting on my hot laptop charger...

I'm the same way with my mule too, I have posted a few times in the games room, and then only in here... I guess if I ever started roleplaying there might be more use for it... I mainly use my mule to do good deeds and mine, until I saw this thread...

Oh, I love the little happy dancing guy, he's uplifting...

Tarcia=Shugga
Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:31 am
Thanks! I thought it was really cute when I found it. XD

When I made this mule, I just used her for storage and mining for wood money at first. This place gives me a chance to let her out a bit more. XD

I just bankrupted both accounts to buy a gem for the next DIs. I can see a LOT more mining in my future... Laughing
Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:39 am
This character stays permanently broke... I always give the items to my main character before I log off...

I recently went almost broke when I bought my sapphire glendor... The next item on my list is the hooded black cloak, so I will be saving for awhile...

Tarcia=Shugga
Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:11 am
hello mules it is awsome that this thread has finally caught on and there are people in here more oft
Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:21 pm
*Grabs a cup of now cold coffee and places a magical cake next to it*

Pain sucks!

Lucky for Andy I try to treat the two accounts separately but due to less time on each they're both usually broke.

Click here to feed me a fruit!
Get your own at Dinomon!
Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:08 pm
This account always has less money than my main account. Mostly because she's lower level, so she can't mine nearly as much. I'm working on that, though...I do a deed before mining every time I log on with her. Yes Someday, she will be the same level as the main account...and we will be ROLLING in zg...BWAHAHAHA! XD
Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:28 pm
*places a tray of German chocolate cupcakes on a table* I actually made some of those yesterday...

How is everyone doing today???

*sprinkles red rose petals around the room, then leaves*

Tarcia=Shugga
Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:28 am
Confused So...cupcakes come in and everyone runs away?

*shrugs and eats all the cupcakes*

There. Now we can all start posting again. XD
Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:10 am
Lol, I know... I swear they are not poison!!! Don't be afraid...

*leaves some fruit instead*

How are you doing tonight Loris???

Tarcia=Shugga
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Pubs and Clubs [Nov.'19] All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 47, 48, 49  Next
Page 5 of 49