Mules of Zantarni Unite!!!!! (a place for mules)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 47, 48, 49  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Pubs and Clubs [Nov.'19]
Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:20 pm
Oh, yes. It's a very common ''disorder'', after all.

Instead of hearing cries of ''Braiiiiins'', it's more like ''Clooooothes'' ... Or maybe it's ''Cooooold''. It's really hard to understand, to be honest, I mean, zombies don't exactly take diction classes, after all.

Last edited by `Romeo on Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:41 pm; edited 3 times in total
Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:28 pm
Shocked Goodness! This will never do! The royal tailors should be informed. Yes Perhaps a more extended wardrobe would lead to a cure. Wink
Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:38 pm
That's a splendid thought! We should compose a letter to these... tailors and tell them to outfit me with the finest clothes they can pull from their needles.
Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:49 am
How are my fellow Mules of Zantarni doing tonight??? I'm just making my rounds a few more times before I retire for the night...

Tarcia=Shugga
Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:56 am
Oh, just playing a bit of Zelda before bed.

And I just got these spiffy gold hot pants! Seventies, here I come!

/discos
Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:45 am
Hello!

*attempts to lurk in a dark corner*

Click here to feed me a fruit!
Get your own at Dinomon!
Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:46 pm
Thats cool Romeo... Which Zelda game are you playing??? I have been playing the Phantom Hourglass...

And nice gold boxers, you look like Rocky Horror himself... Smile

And Hello Andy... No since in lurking, I see you there, come in and chat!!!

Tarcia=Shugga
Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:51 pm
Why, thank you

/bows deeply

I'm playing Ocarina of Time.
Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:06 pm
Your are very welcome...

That is a good game... I just recently downloaded the Minish Cap for my emulator, since I have yet to play it...

*sits down a thermos of coffee and a tray of cups for everyone, then leaves*

Tarcia=Shugga
Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:14 pm
Ooh!

/scurries over to coffee tray and pours a cup

How very generous of you.

I need to download some more games for my DS emulator. All I've got right now is Pokemon and a couple of those language ones. (Spanish and Japanese)
Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:23 pm
*pours a cup for herself*

So do I... I only have Wario Ware Touched, Harvest Moon Rune Factory, and The World Ends With You, but the last one didn't work...
I need to get more real games for my real DS too... I've been spending all my game money on Xbox 360 games since I finally got one for Christmas...

The emulators that I play the most are old school Nintendo, and Sega...

Tarcia=Shugga
Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:29 pm
So far as real DS games go, I've got Pokemon, Dementium and this other... fairy tale BBQ or something. I've also got Animal Crossing, but that came with the DS and I hate it more than anything in the world.

How/where do you get your roms?

Part of me wants an Xbox 360, but part of me wants to save two to three hundred dollars, too. Same goes for the Playstation 3, only times about two.
Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:39 pm
I used to have a lot more games than I do now (and a lot more systems too), but I had to sell most of them...
Now the only real games I have now are Harvest Moon Rune Factory, Legend of Zelda: The Phantom Hourglass, Animal Crossing Wild World, Drawn To Life, and Trauma Center, if my friend would ever give it back...

I go to a lot of places for roms... The main ones are coolrom, romnation, emuparadise, rom-world, and romhustler... Those are the ones that I can come up with off the top of my head... I just download them from there... And I just google roms when I want to find a new site...

Tarcia=Shugga
Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:42 pm
I will most definitely try to keep those in mind.

I have... a ton of games. I am physically unable to sell them back to the stores, so I just keep them. You should see all of my Playstation 2 games xD I have over a hundred, easy.

It just frustrates me endlessly that the new systems are so expensive. I WANT to play Resident Evil 5! But noooo. They can't just put it out on the Wii or something... Ugh.
Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:02 pm
You definitely should, some of them are pretty good...

I agree with the price of new game systems being so expensive... I understand that is isn't cheap to develop a game, but the parts required to put together a system are so small compared to what the consumer pays... The only reason I ended up getting the 360 is because it was a combined gift to my fiancee and I from his parents and grandparents...

I would love to get a PS3 too, I am dying to play Little Big Planet, but I just got the Xbox this Christmas, so my game needs are satiated for the time being... I read in Game Informer that the prices of the 360 and PS3 will be dropping soon, so I will wait til then, then buy a used one somewhere...

Tarcia=Shugga
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Pubs and Clubs [Nov.'19] All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 47, 48, 49  Next
Page 4 of 49