Mule Day! [REVIVAL! December 14th! I WON'T FORGET AGAIN]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Archived Threads
Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:06 am
I am so in this with you guys. I can probably get the ditzy Delilah Rae to come too. Guess what my main almost did today?! She almost bought me a pink shirt. A pink shirt! I am not gonna wear anything pink. I'll wear a kilt, but nothing pink. XD
Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:11 am
Wyld disappears off to handle some acquisitions. He is back, hours later, leaving the following note:

Resources checked ... funds suprisingly easy to obtain. I shall begin work immediately. We shall see exactly what I can accomplish before my main realizes that the items she entrusted to me for safekeeping are no longer in my inventory.

I have a few ideas on what to do next, but tonight construction begins. More news coming soon.

~Wyld

Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:09 am
I don't really feel the need for a sanctuary from my main, since we both try to keep our business separate and only send each other things to help out...but this is interesting. I look forward to seeing what you come up with. Very Happy
Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:26 pm
Wyld sweeps back in, looking rather disheveled. Usually a bit cold and distant when walking through the Main's world, tonight he looks surprised -- and triumphant.

To those who have expressed interest in his project, he presents a sigil, and a map that leads to a location in Towns where that sigil might be actived.

"Do not lend anyone else your sigil, and be cautious about using them, " he says to each mule as he hands out the sigils. "I do not expect to make or create trouble ... at this point at any rate ... but I would prefer that the whereabouts of my home continue to be unknown by individuals such as my main.

"Spread word. Any newcomers are encouraged to contact me here, or in the public pub where so many of our people gather."

With that, Wyld leaves, intent on making full use of the new resources that have come to him.
Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:26 pm
*takes his sigil* I can't wait to check out the new haven. Count me in.
Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:05 pm
I may have forgotten about this. It happens when you get kicked in the face by a rampaging unicorn too many times.

Since I remembered, I'm now picking a date
Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:12 pm
*she wanders on in as she notices that someone else has come by recently*

I why hello Reinhart. *she smiles and waves*
Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:24 am
April 23rd and 24th are Mule Days! Very Happy
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:03 am
Count my mules in! Very Happy I think they'll enjoy some fresh air again.
Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:07 am
We got mentioned in the Edingtol Scroll! We're one step closer to world domination!

...And then they turned the site black Evil or Very Mad
QueenBlaze

Knight of Zantarni
Queen Blaze (mule)
Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:37 pm
Reinhart wrote:
...And then they turned the site black Evil or Very Mad

Not "they"... me... or at least my alter-/main-ego. And it's not black any more... No

Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:41 pm
XD I got mixed up because I didn't log in until last night, and the changes didn't show up right away for me.

<_< Now we just need to get people to stop hiding.
Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:38 pm
*comes out of hiding for a bit*

Happy Mule Day! :3 How is everyone?
Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:52 pm
I am well, yourself? Very Happy
Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:41 am
Much better. I had a bad headache for most of the day. Now that I'm feeling better I need to get some things done though. Razz
Page 7 of 9