Mule Day! [REVIVAL! December 14th! I WON'T FORGET AGAIN]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Archived Threads
Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:48 pm
I'm doing just fine Nepin. I'm glad to be out and about. How are you?
Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:01 am
"I agree, I rather enjoy being called by my name and nicknames that my fellow mules have given to me." Said Nepin.

"Indeed, I so bad wanted to be here for the day. Sage here was lucky enough to make some posting yesterday before the incident happened." He said.

"I agree, too many of us are pushed out of view." Nepin said grudgingly.

"other than being gender bent without notice. Rather well." He said.
Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:59 am
Wyld grimaces.

"Thankfully, that is one indignity that my main has shown no interest in. If ever she were to try a genderswap on me it would be war."
Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:36 am
Nepin frowns as well.
"What I want to know is why she seems to do it at the most in opportune time. Like when all of us decided to come out of the word works. It's kind of embarrassing."
Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:15 am
I'm sorry Keres made you a boy Nepin. I'm sure she'll change you back though.
Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:22 am
Wyld mulls over the problem.

"There really ought to be some sort of a way to escape a main like that ... a declaration or perhaps just a safe house somewhere mains aren't invited."
Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:28 am
That sounds like a good idea. Perhaps we should all mutiny?
Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:30 am
Wyld roars with laughter and stands, clapping Ray on the shoulder.

"Finally, someone who agrees with me! Many mules here seem mostly happy with their status, and I have been told not to stir up too much trouble. Which is why my main remains as she is. As well, the more I learn, the more she seems merely annoying rather than truly menacing."
Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:09 pm
"I so believe there is one such thread for that, The Mules of Zantarni Unite. But it would be nice to have another base of operation that is more of a refuge."

Sage stops for a moment and looks to Nepin. "well I guess I just haven' done anything that Warrants being gender-bent." She smirks for a moment. "You though on the other hand had have been know to cause some mischief. So mayhem this is why you got bent?"

"I personalty have had no terrible reason to revolt, I have the extra places to store things from the main." She shrugs. "I think Nepins' problem is she has all these items that aren't even our mains. She said it was for charity. So Nepin doesn't get to hold anything for herself. Though she does get to wear the charity cloths though."
Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:41 am
Wyld considers that for a moment.

"I know my main. If I sell some of the baubles she foisted onto me with the intent of selling someday, she'll notice not."

He continues in a slightly lower voice, "If there is an interest, be it in forming a safe haven for refugees or for more ... radical ideas, I may be able to supply what we need in regards to a location. Heroes we may not be, but there is a Realm which seems ideal, for those of us who wish to speak more freely than we might here."
Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:10 am
Pleiadis listens intently to FaeWyld's words.

"Ah yes, I do believe I know of which realm that you speak. I wouldn't say that I am at the point of actually participating in any radical actions, but if there was a safe haven there, I for one would be interested in seeing it. If it was made of course."
Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:26 pm
Sounds good to me! Where do I sign up? XD
Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:10 am
Wyld is quite pleased to note that there is interest in his plan. A haven is a fine place to start.

"I have some checking to do, and some sales to set in order, but once things are in order I shall post both here and in the chat for our kind a map, of sorts, of how to reach the safe haven.

I have some things to sell first ... I daren't set up a shop of my own, lest the main discover it, but she never watches the marketplace. Those funds will go towards establishing the safe haven and perhaps a few other extras."
Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:33 am
"Why do we need a haven? You people act like we're getting banished from the realm or something." Reinhart said, looking just as confused as he sounded.

He was, however, starting to understand why the other mules would want to rebel. It wasn't his main, but some of the things he heard people say about mules like himself...made him feel like he wasn't a person.
Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:20 am
Wyld smiles.

"It is always good to have a safe place to go, as well as a place to call our own, whether that be simply to commiserate or to get away from the main. You are, of course, more than welcome to join, and to choose exactly what you would choose to do there. My aim is to find a place where all of us might be welcome, regardless of our attitudes towards respective mains."
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 6 of 9