Moonlight Lullaby 1x1 LizxCastiel
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 5, 6, 7  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19]
Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:42 am
"I'll see what we have." Castiel said gettingu with a smile. " Your not alergic to anything are you? your not going to et sick?" He asked worridly leaning on the door to the kitchen. he could hear his dad in there rumaging around the the fridge.
Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:43 am
“No.” She spat out, then revised it a bit. “At least I don’t think so…” She looked up and put an index finger on her lips.
Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:55 pm
Castiel grinned and turned into the kitchen, he dad already had three steaks out on the grill top. Cas opending the fridge, his arm exerting more force than needed. glass crashed against glass, startling himself. his dad looked at him with wide eyes, and castiel returned to look. what was that?
Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:48 am
Dania snarled into a growl but stifled it and covered her mouth with her hands quickly. Oops!!
Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:29 pm
Castiel and his father stayed still for a moment. Cas was shaking slightly. it was a long moment before either man dare look away. Then everything was back to normal, castiel got salad stuff out of the fridge and his father went back to cooking. but in castiels head, all he could hear was the sound of glass clanking and a low growl.
"Diana... you okay in there?" Castiel called, his voice alittle shaky.
Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:50 am
“Y-yes.” She smiled and scratched the back of her head. “W-why? Is something wrong?” Geez that was close!! She sighed. She could tell that Castiel and John had heard it, but hoped it didn’t startle them as much as the glass had startled her.
Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:51 pm
" no its all good.... dinner will be done in ten." Castiel called back to her in the living room. he did his best as he set the table to avoid eye contact with his dad. he kept his gaze to the floor.
Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:05 am
Dania took a deep breath and looked outside. The faint outline of the moon hung there, a ghostly figure. She looked up and stared at it. She could tell something was up. It was coming too quickly… as though by magic. She gasped. Magic! She thought. It’s the spell of night and day! The two groups must have banded together…. but why? The moon grew stronger still, and the sky became darker, the clouds rushing out of sight. She saw the sillohette of a familiar firgure on the hill…. It was Lucious! ((Loo-shus… XD Wasn’t sure how to spell that)) He stood on the hilltop as a wolf, staring straight at her. He nodded to her, and she nodded back. With a howl, the sky was filled by night, and Dania’s wound healed. She bolted for the door. She ran out and leaped, flying through the air before suddenly becoming a wolf and joining her “Mate” on the hill. He sniffed her, rubbed his head with hers gently in a wolf embrace, and snuffed.

Let’s go. He turned and started to walk.

Dania stayed there for a moment, turning to look back to Castiel with sad eyes as if to say I’m sorry.[/i]
Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:53 am
Castiel stared wide eyed out the window, his heart raceing in his chest. she was the wolf his dad had shot. the dry are pricked at his eyes causeing him to close them tight.
" Cas? are you okay?" John asked, completely unaware of what had just transpired.
" Im fine dad." he whisperd, his voice thick with an emotion his father nor he could place. "Just bumped my knee, its okay."
She is a wolf....Castiel couldnt get the thought from his head.
Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:04 am
(( Sorry about that sudden jump Razz ))

Dania stared back with sad eyes, then slowly turned and walked down the other side of the hill. She started to trot, but she felt guilty. She had refused his kindness. I’ll go back. She thought. I have to repay him somehow…. I’ll think of something tonight.
Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:06 am
Castiel had to cover up Diana's sudden disapearence, by saying that her ride that she had called showed up. and that she had said goodbye but he didnt hear her. John didnt seem to believe him but kept his mouth shut. Castiel excused himself from the table at dinner without eating much and crawled into bed at the early hour of 7:30pm. his CD player, playing quietly, BIF Naked.
Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:25 am
A wet black nose smudges up against Castiel’s window. Dania snuffs outside, with her front paws on the window and something beside her hind paws.

Lucious waited patiently beyond a hill.
Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:24 am
Castiel sighed and rolled over, his eyes shut in sadness. she was a wolf! how chould he not have known! he could faintly hear a squeaking sound against the window and opend his eyes.castiel jumped up startled. and ran to his window. " What the...?"
Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:48 pm
Dania’s tail wagged in a bit of excitement as Castiel ran to the window. She bent down beneath the window and rose as a human, holding something in her hands where Castiel still couldn’t see it. She tapped at the window with a puzzled look on her face.

Last edited by liz795 on Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:01 pm
Wide eyed Castiel opend the window. " what... what are you doing here??? didnt you leave with that other wolf?" Castiel asked in a frantic whisper.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19] All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7