Moonlight Lullaby 1x1 LizxCastiel
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19]
Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:26 pm
“U-um…” Dania realized she had made a big mistake. “W-well, that is, I’m on the move all the time, so I don’t usually stop and notice these things….” She lied, hoping she didn’t sound too oblivious. She wanted dearly to just tell him the truth in return for his hospitality, but she knew that wasn’t an option.
Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:09 pm
" you move around alot? that sounds like fun. i would love to go places, but my dad doesnt want to me to get hurt or something, so i usually stay here."
Castiel said in excitment. he didnt hear the sound of the back door opening and his father stepping inside.
Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:26 pm
When she heard Castiel’s answer, she relaxed and smiled, but quickly tensed up again, staring expressionless at the back door. “Who…?” Then she caught whiff of the persons sent, and went rigid and wide eyed. She held her breath. She covered her wound with her arm. As long as he didn’t see it, maybe he wouldn’t recognize her.
Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:13 pm
Castiel watched her stiffen." oh crap its my dad. im not going to tell him he shot you okay?"
Castiel said just second before his very tall, very built father lumberd into the room.
Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:09 pm
Dania stared in silence,stiff as a board, only her eyes moving. She resisted the urge to growl at him, or run away like a frightened pup. These humans were somewhat intimidating. She thought Castiel was very nice, but she would hesitate to make a break for it, if need be.
Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:22 am
Castiels father looked Diana up and down. his eyes wide in shock.Cas, looked nervous, and slightly queazy.
"Who is this?" Castiels Fathers voice was rough, but soft.
Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:11 pm
Dania knew that she had to speak up eventually. “M-my name is Dania.” She stuttered, then steadied herself and came out clearer. “I’m a traveler. I was lost, so I looked to Castiel here for directions,” She waved a hand at him, “and he was kind enough to allow me to stay, if only for a few hours.” Now this was a subject she could lie about easily. This kind of excuse was used by several other werewolves she knew, especially by the children who stayed out too long in their brother pack. There were plenty of family relations between the two, so it was fine for friendly visits or even staying with them for a while. But when it came to hunting, the two stayed well away from each other. That, however, was getting into a different topic, and Dania quickly threw the thought aside. She only hoped what she saw as a common excuse would work here, too.
Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:46 pm
Castiels father riased an eyebrow." A travler?"
Castiel watched his father intently, it was like he could see the gears shofting in his head." Dad?"
"sorry, my name is Jonathan, but you can call ne John." John said rather sweetly. Castiel could barely hide his sigh of releaf.
" And dont worry about it...you can stay here as long as you want."
Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:11 pm
Dania smiled and sighed lightly. "Thank you very much.” She didn’t really know what to say other than that, so she just sat quietly, hoping any awkwardness would only be brief, and John would move on so she could go unnoticed.
Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:22 pm
John stood still for a moment before walking into the kitchen. Castiel let out a sigh of releaf. he was afraid that his dad would have asked more questions.
Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:51 am
Dania sighed and leaned back on the couch, and looked out the window. The sun had just set behind the hillside now, and Dania knew that it would be a few hours before the moon would even be clearly visable, let alone be at it’s highest. She sighed and drew her knees up to her chest. This was gonna be a long night. She looked back up at the tv. This sure was a strange place. How was she supposed to pass the time here?
Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:22 pm
Castiel sat up and looked at diana.' are... are you hungry?" He could see that she seemed uncomfortable. and Castiel could understand it, his dad had shot her. How could she be comfortable in his house!
Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:33 pm
“Huh? Er- n-no, I’m fine thanks.” She smiled, but was oh-so-rudely contradicted by the grumbling from her stomach. “A-heh heh…” She rubbed the back of her neck. “T-that is, I don’t want to be even more of an inconvenience…"
Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:01 am
" its not a problem at all, my dad shot you, im pretty sure im able to feed you....what would you like?" Castiel felt really bad, his father had shot her and she was to scared to even acept his food.
Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:01 am
Dear meat. The voice in her head said. A nice, big, juicy piece of dear meat. And wild berries. The pemmican that the old woman makes... Her stomache growled even more. “Anything’s fine, thanks.” She smiled and sighed.
Page 5 of 7