Hey look, you just found a training ticket, better keep this might come in handy over at the battle training gym
[Claim It]
Moonlight Lullaby 1x1 LizxCastiel
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19]
Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:39 am
“Castiel… Thats a strange name…” She winced and breathed slowly. “My name is Dania. Really glad to meet you.” She said, trying to grin.
Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:50 am
Castiel looked at the blood silver bullit, not gleaming in the light." dania, what a pretty name."
Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:24 pm
With the little pice of silver out of her body, she was able to relax, and fell asleep rather quickly, but her wound wouldn’t start to heal until around midnight, when the moon was at it’s highest.
Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:15 am
castiel nodded and grunted standing up, the bulit was still in the pliers, as he walked to the kitchen to clean the blood of his hands.
Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:56 am
((I’ve added a new character on the first page. ^.^ I’m just about ready to intro the werewolf controversy concept. ))

Luscious howled again, and stopped to listen. Nothing. No response. He lifted his muzzle to the cooler late summer(?) air and tried to follow Dania’s sent, but it seemed covered by something…. as though it was hiding her. It was strongest by one of the human’s wooden structures. He got closer and howled one more time. Still nothing… but he smelled something new now. Dania’s blood and… something sweet, and yet… there was something… baleful about it. No… silver? Not good. He rushed back to the clan. The elders would know what to do.

Dania awoke some time later, maybe after an hour or so, and she wondered where Castiel was. She didn’t bother looking around for a moment, and continued to stare at the ceiling.
Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:20 pm
Castiel still in the kitchen was trying to make something to eat, his cooking skills less than aceptable at best. he tryed to keep his hair out of his face , whipping it away with an angery fist. he was worried, and scared, and the howling outside was growing louder. his dad would soon be back to hunt.Castiel hurryed, spilling hot watter on the stove, steam rixsing. " DAng IT!" she growled exasperated.
Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:02 am
“Are you alright?” Dania had gotten up and was leaning on the frame of the doorway to the kitchen, holding her bandaged(?) side. She had heard the howling, and she’d noticed that it wasn’t exactly comforting Castiel. She couldn’t help but feel responsible, and at the same time, guilty. She hated seeing him suffer if only a little, simply because she had been so foolish and naive. This man truly had a good heart, but she didn’t feel good to impose.
Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:36 pm
" im fine..." he grunted, turning off the stove, and sloshing the pan into the sink with a clank. he pushined his hair out of his face and turned arounfd to face her." im sorry, im worried about the wolves. my dad will be out there hunting them again, they nedd to get out of here." Castiel sighed, he was angery.
Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:38 pm
((Sorry for the wait!))

Not good! Dania thought, though she didn’t let it show on her face. “I’m sure they’l leave.” She did her best to smile. “They’re brighter than you might think at first.” I hope...

Lusious (loo-shus) waited by the rocks, cautious of the human who was out now, and very aware of the silver bullets within their shotgun. He stayed low and focused on the building. The sun was starting to set now. Very soon….
Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:49 am
(( no prob))

Castiel, smiled lightly." im sure your right, wolves are pretty smart." he moved away from the counbter." what would you like to eat?"

Daniel, castiel father stepped as slowly as he could through the woods watching for the wolves, the werewolves that killed castiels mother. the wolves that took his entire life from him.
Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:02 am
Dania smiled and sighed. “Nothing, thanks. I’m fine.” Truth was, she was actually very hungry, but she knew that her taste and his taste in food was very different. She could also smell the silver from the knife he was holding, and she’d had her fair share of that for the day.
Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:02 pm
Castiel grinned and put the knife that he had been clutching in the sink. He listend for his dad outside, before going back into the livng room. he turned on lights as he went.
Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:09 pm
Dania followed, using the walls and counters for support. She wondered why he was turning on so many lights- couldn’t he still see? It wasn’t like it was that dark. “Er- Why are you turning so many lights on…?” She was just curious, but she couldn’t help but feel the question she had asked was a bit…. awkward.
Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:50 am
" i like to beable to see and not run into things, the light helps me defin things better. i dont like being blind."
Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:22 am
“O-oh.” Dania blinked, only just realizing how dark it was. She scratched the back of her head and looked out towards the window, seeming almost…. worried? What was wrong? The howling was gone, but there was some sense of fear in her eyes that was only made understandable if you knew what she was thinking. She turned back to Castiel, and the look of worry and fear disappeared behind a soft smile. “What time is it now, anyway?"
Page 3 of 7