Missing items
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> The Great Library [Nov.'19]
Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:27 am
Are things missing orrrr?? I could have sworn i had a hooded hollybery cloak.. But now i dont.. Perhaps i accidently sold it? I am so confused... How do you find out if you sold something on accident? Cuz i cant seem to figure it out.

EDIT: I just looked and indeed i have every peice except my 2 hooded cloaks.. The green and the red are both gone!? WHAT.... But i have the non hooded ones still. I am generally very careful when i sell stuff so i never sell my last item. I dont think i could have sold TWO of the last cloaks i had and not notice? #freakingOut #PanicInZaniLand
Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:03 am
I was looking for my happy mask and cant find it as well and I know that I have not sold it as I had the set of masks. Hope that we do not have a case of moths in the wardrobes!

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:35 am
Oh no! :c I hope this gets sorted out for the both of you.

The only way I can think of to see what you've sent out or sold is to check your inbox/outbox/sentbox/savebox to see if you have any record of PM's regarding the items.
Maybe Sir Scarz or someone can help you guys out! c:

Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:23 am
Lady Irishrain and Lady Absynthe, I've checked your wardrobes and the items you mention are definitely not there. I also checked the other accounts I could see linked to yours, which are Waffle Warrior (Irishrain), Daemonic and Lady Chaos (Absynthe), just in case you had lent the items to them and forgotten (sorry, thought it was worth a try!), but they are not showing there either.

I can view donation logs going back over a one-month period, but I cannot check for any trades made prior to that. I am not sure whether Administrators can check further back, but I have reported this in the Staff Forum in case anyone else can help.

Defender of the Realm
Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:51 pm
I certainly hope we do not have moths in our huge Zannie closets! Is there any chance the items might have been loaned out?
Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:45 pm
I knew it was missing! UHg! I am so confused i didnt loan it out and waffle warrior is my son LOL i gave him some startup stuffs but he doesnt get on very often as he is a teenage boy. I have also checked my logs and didnt see it. I am pretty sure its moths... what do we do!? I need those cloaks.
Scarz

Defender of the Realm
Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:58 pm
We will continue our investigation, milady.
Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:56 pm
Thank you... I am so sad about this wether it was an accident or a glitch or a mistake... I dont know It makes me angry at myself because i am always so careful. Apparently not! Now i am secon dgussing and scouring my invo to make sure i didnt screw up something else! Grrrr

any new info on the issue??
Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:26 am
Nema wrote:
Lady Irishrain and Lady Absynthe, I've checked your wardrobes and the items you mention are definitely not there. I also checked the other accounts I could see linked to yours, which are Waffle Warrior (Irishrain), Daemonic and Lady Chaos (Absynthe), just in case you had lent the items to them and forgotten (sorry, thought it was worth a try!), but they are not showing there either.

I can view donation logs going back over a one-month period, but I cannot check for any trades made prior to that. I am not sure whether Administrators can check further back, but I have reported this in the Staff Forum in case anyone else can help.

I have checked all my mail and that was no help. I am sure I have not sold it, but I may have lent it out and I cannot remember who it was to. Eh, it is all good. If someone is enjoying it, then that is just fine with me. Sharing is caring!

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:50 pm
Bo is feeling paranoid now about her items now. Dead
Riley: Bo, the Goat Whisperer. XD
Blaze: Bo, you're just chaotic... Razz Heart
9695/10000
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> The Great Library [Nov.'19] All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1