Mini Non-Event Event: With Bells On! Winner! Lipsa!
Goto page Previous  1, 2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Tournament Grounds [Nov.'19]
Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:51 am
NEEM wrote:
To be fair an entry must be saved and posted in a post specifically stating they are entering. Otherwise its there is just too much uncertainty on if the user intended to enter with the avi that can be seen (zan is notorious for lagging when someone changes there outfit) or if they intend to enter at all.

So based on that, Lipsa, you win by default. Yes

That is not fair Sad I am sending back the money <3 After all, I am staff, no?

Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:29 pm
Lipsa wrote:

That is not fair Sad I am sending back the money <3 After all, I am staff, no?

But people involved in staffing are aloud to enter the raffle and avi contests simply cuse the avi contest is judged by others and the raffle is picked by a RNG that I use (which is why I wont ever enter the raffle cuse if my number came up then I just dont think it would look right).

You won so that gold is yours but if you do not think you won fairly and want to refuse it then its your choice. ^w^

I think the rules of the contests will be slightly different for the next event. I hope the change will help encourage more entrants and more involvement in the Non-Events as a whole. Yes

Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:14 am
All righty. i kind of knew that but I wanted to state a reason, irregardless :3

And you could give people a little more time! Maybe start it a day or two before.

I do. NEEM needs more funds, anyhow!

Yeah!

Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:21 am
Congrats Lipsa... :3
I intended to enter but got a bit mixed up in the hectic-ness of the holidays...

Page 2 of 2