Mikuhiko's Meager Manor
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 15, 16, 17  Next
Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:42 pm
It is very cute! I have sadly not been able to be on and post as much as I would have liked so I'm currently only at 55 tulips ;-;

when does the event end? tomorrow night or as soon as it hits tomorrow? Because I'm unsure now if I can hit the 100 tulips mark I set for myself let alone the whole 217 needed x.x
Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:47 pm
I think it'd probably be later that night.
Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:59 pm
Ahn that'll hopefully give me enough time to manage to get at least 100 tulips saved up ^^
Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:04 pm
We can hope so! I haven't had time to get online and chat either since my toddler has been sick so I plan to (hopefully) stay on most of the day and try to get a good chunk of them. *^*'
Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:16 pm
I hope your little one gets better soon my dear. ^^
Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:08 am
Thank you! Smile The amoxicillin seems to be working, he hasn't run a fever in 24 hours now and he's playing~ <3
Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:41 am
That's great news! Hopefully the swift recovery continues! ^^
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:28 am
Yeah I think it will be sometime tomorrow afternoon, or evening. Don't stress. We'll get you fixed up. I already left a message to whoever needs help in the event help thread. I'll be on tomorrow evening, and will start sending out stuff to whoever needs it. Miku, you and Daku are at the top of my list. I'll get you two covered first, and then see who else needs help.
Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:40 am
@Mikuhiko: Seems like it will~ He ate pretty good and is just now wanting to relax after running and playing all day and that's way better then it was.

@Rayven: Thank you, dear! I really appreciate the help. Smile
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:10 pm
Daku you're very welcome! It's no problem. I had a lot of extras because I talk too much. XD
Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:19 am
Hey everyone!~ I got a chance to hop on again <3 in time to participate in another event! Woo! I love the color green! >v<
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:43 pm
Hi Miku. I do too especially if it's paired with purple. XD That's not the case for St. Patrick's Day, but I still love it. Anything new with you?
Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:05 pm
I had to change my password and my account was turned inactive and then I had to try and get the email to activate it and resent it again and again and it only just finally went through so now my account is working again at least but I unfortunately don't know how active I can be on here at the moment with all the work I have going on in real life and over on Avaricia and everything... I'm bogged down and fizzled out most days just from the sheer amount of everything...
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:07 pm
I'm sorry you had trouble logging in. Sad

Real life is...difficult. Hopefully you can find some time to relax.
Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:45 pm
I wish I could find some time to relax but it seems once everything begins to settle down then it just... explodes again and more spiraling and yay... Sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> Pubs and Clubs All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 16 of 17