Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:34 pm
Good morning. Very Happy
Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:35 pm
im so tired but too early to sleep yet

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:23 am
Miku where are you? I hope you haven't disappeared. *keeps a light on in the window*
Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:32 pm
good morning rayven
Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:39 am
Hello everyone! How've you all been? It's been a little while since I had a chance to hop on, and it seems I'm just in time to catch most of the current event that is happening. I'm loving the items I've seen, so pretty <3 Hoping to get at least a good few of them. ^^
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:27 am
Good to see you again, Mikuhiko! I'm glad you were able to catch the event. Very Happy

Nothing really new with me, just working and doing productive adult things Laughing I didn't get everything done on my to-do list today, but I at least got the important things done today. The rest can wait until tomorrow Very Happy

Avi Vote
Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:00 am
Good to see you again as well Riley!

I've made up a list of the items I need from the event and how much it will cost to get them. The profile flower throwing item set shouldn't be too hard to get, the posting one is at 217 total needed and I currently have 7 tulips. I'll work my way up there.

I'm slowly getting through my to-do list of things to do around the house [ the very large things] n other stuff.

The weather here has been extremely temperamental as of late, it'll snow and rain in the same day a lot of the time. Then the weather channel will call for snow but we'll get rain or freezing rain instead. Bleh.

Glad to hear you are doing well. ^^ Always good to get the important stuff out of the way first.
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:51 pm
Hi Miku. It's good to see you. Very Happy

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:38 pm
I think we have until Saturday for the quest, so that should give you some time. Plus, I'm almost done with my set, and whatever leftovers I get will go toward the Event Helpers. Are you going to enter the avatar contest?

I woke up today not wanting to do anything on my to-do list, lol. I think if I make a cup of coffee, I'll start getting into that mindset. I slept weird last night and I'm not fully awake yet :/

The weather has been really nice here. We're supposed to be in winter, but it's more like spring. All of my bulbs have started sprouting, and a few of them are even blooming. I hope we don't suddenly get a freeze.

Avi Vote
Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:10 am
Hey there Rayven! Good to see you as well ^^

Ahn, yes that should hopefully give me enough time to get the currency needed... there's an avatar contest? I totally missed that in the announcement. oops. Embarassed Embarassed

I might enter it if I have the items to fit whatever the theme is. ^^;
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:12 am
And don't forget about flower throwing. XD

You can use the fitting room if you don't own the items you want to use.
Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:37 am
I'm tempted to enter my current avatar, but don't you have to make a new one for entry? Embarassed I think I have items that'll work.

Oh yes flower throwing! I need to do more of that, just another 28 flowers and I'll have all I need for that set of event items. ^^

I'm at 27 tulips so far, out of the 217 I calculated. I'm going to wait until I have enough tulips for everything before I buy anything just so I don't lose track. That or I'll wait until I have 100 or so and buy up what I can out of that and then save up for the rest when I get that much done. I'm loving this event so far. The items are very pretty, I can't wait to get that background and use it <3

Also happy valentine's day from Newfoundland everyone!
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:30 pm
I see you entered it. Very Happy Anything, even existing avatars, as long as it fit their criteria. You are definitely a person of the hoof right now. XD

It takes a little bit, but it's fun to throw flowers. Lol

You'll get there! If you do run short just let us know like last time. Very Happy The items are awesome! Everyone seems really excited about them.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!
Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:45 pm
I tend to use the hoof gloves and whatnot a lot, I can't help it I just love them >v<

I got enough of the throwing flowers last night so I managed to get that set, now to work my way up toward the tulip set ;3;

Slowly getting up there, at 46 tulips right now, probably going to earn a least a few more from this post.

Yes I shall definitely let you guys know again what items are missing if I am too short on tulips to get the last few before the event ends. ^^ You guys are awesome <3

happy valentine's to you as well!
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:30 am
They're nice items.

I'm glad you were able to get the starflower items. Very Happy

That's nice of you to say. We just like to help. XD

Isn't the login gift today cute?
Page 15 of 17