May DIs are here!
Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Tue May 03, 2022 2:47 pm

May DIs have arrived in the DI Shop!

So, without any preamble what-so-ever, please let me introduce this month's sets...

Arrow Dima

Dima Top
      Dima Skirt
      Dima Purse
      Dima Choker
      Dima Gloves
      Dima Shoes
      Dima Hat
      Dima Sleeveless Top
      Dima Sleeves
      Dima Bow

Arrow Gaque

Gaque Top
      Gaque Skirt
      Gaque Purse
      Gaque Choker
      Gaque Gloves
      Gaque Shoes
      Gaque Hat
      Gaque Sleeveless Top
      Gaque Sleeves
      Gaque Bow

And now for the details...

First, thank you all for your patience this month with the delayed release of these sets. As you may have been able to tell, we were running a little late with them to begin with, then we ran in to a couple very minor issues with a couple of the items, and I wasn't feeling very well the last couple of days, so everything got a little more delayed than they might have otherwise. Again, the Staff and I appreciate your understanding and patience - you're the best! Heart

Secondly, despite being perhaps a little on the frilly side for the guys, the sets are both fully unisex... we hope you all have fun with that! Yes Oh! And the bow from each set is equipped as a "pet" to give you guys different options with where and how to use it Yes

Thirdly, we have two other versions of these sets that I'm currently deciding what to do with, and how to release them... they're far too pretty to keep sitting on the shelf for long, though, so expect them to make an appearance somewhere on Zantarni in the near future...

And now, you guys know the drill... go get your gems at the Gem Shop, so you can buy these lovely sets at the DI Shop, support the Realm, and be all fancy-like Yes XD Heart

Happy May, everyone.

Dedicated Citizen
Tue May 03, 2022 9:04 pm
Oooo! So nice!
Scarz

Defender of the Realm
Fri May 06, 2022 10:10 pm
They are just a tad bit too frilly for me, but they are beautiful and it doesn't stop me from buying them.

As too the other two sets, it has been awhile since The Smuggler's Set shop has had anything as beautiful as these, perhaps the set shop should see some Love Wink.

Queen of the Realm
Sun May 08, 2022 1:04 pm
That is definitely one of the options, Sir Scarz! I was thinking along similar lines, but we shall see... eBil

Also, just a reminder to everyone that if you buy gems, to please let either me or Sir Scarz know so that we can make sure that you actually get them Yes

Wed May 11, 2022 5:29 pm
I may have to purchase these, I do adore the design of them, and Iíve not been on in so long. It would be wonderful to add a few new outfits to my inventory! ❤️

Also itís lovely to see everyone once again!

I had been on here all of my childhood, Iím glad to see it is still around. <3
Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Fri May 20, 2022 1:40 pm
Lumi, it's good to see you running around Zantarni again - welcome back! Yes

Arrow Item Update:
... I mentioned that there are two recolors of this month's sets available that were going to be released somewhere (*cough*smuggler*cough*) during the month. However, our lovely pixelist Andra is dealing with a iRL personal situation right now, so, in an attempt to give her some breathing room, I'll be releasing the new colors of these sets for June instead of releasing them to the Smuggler this month. Thank you for understanding the change of plan Yes