Mariallia/Snowkoyuki's Freebie Shop
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Freebie Shops [Nov.'19]
Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:05 pm
hm, that makes sense. The new school year is almost upon us unfortunately. I'll have to close down the art shops I have open on other sites because of it.

~~LINK~~
Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:28 pm

Yes yeah, it is getting close to that time of year again.
What other sites are you at? /curious

(36/38 post for today)

Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:05 pm
I'm mostly just around Menewsha, but I rp on Syndrone and Ernya some too. I'm going to miss the excessive free time I've had for the summer.

~~LINK~~
Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:36 pm

Very cool, I'm sure I have seen you over at menewsha, my main over there is Nepinrith, and my mule is Keres corvax there.

On ernya and Syndrone I am Nepin'Rith. :3

Yeah I hear that. I'm going to miss the summer time it's self.

Your avatar is looking wonderful today.

(35/37 post for today)

Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:38 pm
yep, I think I recognize the name. I'm Kat Dakuu over there.

thanks. I'm proud of this avi. I can't believe I had enough matching items to make it.

~~LINK~~
Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:24 pm

Aha! I do know you from over there. :3 I was wondering if you were Sassy Kat over here when I was over there. XD

You did a great job.

(45/37 post for today)

Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:32 am
Haha. Am I that obviously me or something? I always find it interesting when people can figure out who I am when I use so many different usernames.

~~LINK~~
Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:39 am

Hehe I guess so. Very Happy I always get surprised when I figure it out. Like when I discover I know someone of Dev ART from somewhere else. XD

(72/37 post for today)

Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:49 am
oh interesting. I not the one who ever figures things like that out unless I'm seriously looking for someone specific. I guess I talk to so many people I can't single anything down to one person??

~~LINK~~
Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:46 pm

usually it is recognizing of art shown off in the form somewhere that I recognize from browsing the art site.

But when it is just between the forums, sometimes it is just how the person talks. Yes Like how kiolentia here talks about using hammers and such. Very Happy she does the same over at menewsha, she is citrus hammer. Very Happy

Me I'm just predictable, I use the same few names. XD

(9/36 post for today)

Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:56 pm
I've noticed before when people copy and past their rp requests from site to site. It's fairly obvious if it's like that. I know one person recognized me because of how I say "ya'll" and stuff all the time. I'm such a texan. I really only have four different usernames I really use thought. Sassy Kat is the only one that isn't a character name.

~~LINK~~
Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:54 pm

Yeah that is pretty obvious when they do that. XD

haha that is funny, we do that Ya'll thing a lot up here in maine as well. we also like to say wicked a lot as well.

(142/36 post for today)

Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:47 am
I've noticed that ya'll is a very wide spread thing. But perhaps I use it more than others. I say it with a pretty dang southern drawl too, not that you can tell that online.
I say wicked too.

~~LINK~~
Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:07 pm

Yeah, it does seem to be a pretty common thing. XD Oh gosh I am so bad for saying, "that is wicked good, or wicked awesome." Some people look at me so funny for it. XD

XD I'd like to think I cover my Mainer accent up, loll by my friends proved me wrong on that the other day. I said something. XD and he swooned and went "ahh I miss that maine accent" XD

(4/34 post for today

Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:00 am
I don't think saying something is 'wicked awesome' is weird. I don't know many people irl that say it though. Things like that pass along through the internet pretty easily though.

haha. I never had much of a texan accent, but I can use it if I want to. I don't know what a mainer accent sounds like. o.o I have a lot of friends from Maine, but I've never met any of them offline.

~~LINK~~
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Freebie Shops [Nov.'19] All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3