Lyht+Pheonix 1x1
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19]
Mon May 03, 2010 1:33 am
Er... here it is :D

Profiles:

Code:
[b]Username[/b]:
[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Gender[/b]:
[b]Age[/b]:
[b]Personality[/b]:
[b]Appearance[/b]:
[b]History[/b]:
[b]Other[/b]:

My profile! :D

Username: ~`Pheonix`~
Name: Phoenix, nickname Sunny (don't ask why, but she likes to be called that.)
Personality: Happy, a good person to know, yet is a demon on the battle field. She is very kind, yet shy, and very outgoing. If she knows you well, she will protect you. If they're just aquaintences, then she won't. But usually, she makes friends easily.
Appearance: She has short, messy, strawberry hair, with icy strawberry eyes. Her eyes seem strangly warm if you look into them. She has pale(ish) skin. She has a green shirt, a green skirt, green boots with fuzz on the end, green gloves with fuzzy ends, a green muffler, and a green headband. But you can't guess what her favorite color is. She is wearing a long-sleeved black shirt under her green shirt and black pants. She wears little make-up, if any. She has a small frame, yet has muscle. She has an average height of 5'6".
History: She lives in the little town of Kokoro, in the middle of no where on a small planet called Gaia. It is a pretty humid place, filled with rain forests and mountains... It can get pretty cold in the winters, yet hot in the summers. Phoenix lives with her brother in Kokoro Villlage, in a small cottage. She dreams of going out of the village, out of the world, and seeing what other planets look like. She doens't plan to leave her brother though. They went everywhere together, so how could they not be seperated?
Other: ...nothing else...

Last edited by ~`Pheonix`~ on Thu May 06, 2010 11:47 am; edited 2 times in total
Mon May 03, 2010 7:14 am
Username: Lyht
Name: Zephyr
Personality: Rather quiet and seems to be a very serious person on the outside. Around people he knows better (mostly his sister) he's a little more open. Generally, he seems to not be open to people, tending to be cold and rude towards people he's just met. Despite that, he's very loyal once he gets to know a person. He's rather overprotective, and has a quick temper. All of this comes out in his fighting, making him quick and vicious, though he sometimes forgets to look before he leaps.
Appearance: His skin is medium-tanned, though it still contrasts nicely against his dark brown, nearly-black hair. His hair is sort of spiky, but also fairly flowy and medium-length (like Noctis from FF Versus XIII). His frame is somewhat small, though his muscles are well-developed.
His wardrobe usually consists of mostly dark colours, with some bright highlights thrown in. He usually wears a gray, leather bomber jacket over a loose tee-shirt of varying colours; usually blue, white, or purple. Below that, he usually wears straight-cut jeans or some other close-fitting pants. He hates hats and most other forms of headwear.
History: He's lived in Kokoro with his sister all his life. Never seems to really care on the outside, but secretly he has an immense desire to get out of there. However, he wouldn't dream of going anywhere without his sister.
Other: Left-handed; has a fairly severe sweet-tooth.

Last edited by Lyht on Tue May 24, 2011 3:32 pm; edited 3 times in total
Mon May 03, 2010 12:21 pm
((Guess I'm posting the first post :D))

The sun broke through the window at the first crack of morning. Fresh dew was on the grass of the village, the sounds of birds chirping in the calm air. It was early in the morning. No one was out on the streets of the little village yet. A loud sound like a horn blew, signaling the villagers it was morning. But a girl had already awoke, preparing a breakfast for her and her twin brother.
Phoenix was making a large breakfast, like she usually did. Bacon, eggs, pancakes, toast, and more were included in this meal. The dinning room table was set with china plates and glasses, spoons, forks and knives were set to the side of each plate. The smell of bacon filled the air as they sizzled on the stove. It was a delicious smell... they would need all the energy they could get, anyways. Something told Phoenix that they needed it anyways...
Phoenix looked out the window as the horn started to play the morning toon. "Zeph, time to get up!" She yelled up stairs to her brother's room. They're cottage was three stories high. A basement, a first floor, and a second floor. It was small, yet comfortable. She's been living in it with her brother for quite a while. But... things were going to change. Phoenix thought so, anyways.
Phoenix began cooking the breakfast again, making the bacon nice and crispy.

Last edited by ~`Pheonix`~ on Thu May 06, 2010 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Tue May 04, 2010 3:54 am
Jolted out of his slumber by the sound of the horn, Zephyr rolled over, almost right off of the bed. Cracking his eyes open a little, he groaned as the painful sunlight poured in. He quickly covered his head with the pillow to block it out.
That horn annoyed him quite a bit. One reason was that he wasn't a morning person; he didn't like being awakened so suddenly even if he'd had that every day of his life. That was his other problem. Every day, he had to wake up to that same sound. It only reminded him of the fact that they were stuck in this little place...
"Yeah, yeah..." Zephyr mumbled in reply to his sister, finally rolling out of bed once the smell of food got to him. Once out of bed, he shuffled over to his closet to change out of his pajama pants and throw on a shirt. Moving on to the mirror, he did a quick comb-job on his hair to return it to it's normal look.
That all out of the way, he stumbled down the stairs in search of the food he smelled.
The floor felt cold against his bare feet, but he was too intent on getting food to worry about it. Not bothering to ask, he went into the kitchen and snatched up the first piece of cooked food he saw, a piece of toast, and stuffed it into his mouth.
Tue May 04, 2010 8:46 pm
Phoenix chuckled to herself, watching as her twin brother stuffed his mouth with toast. "Good morning!" Phoenix said brightly to her brother, turning around and giving a wide smile before cooking the bacon again. She multi-tasked, scrambling some eggs in a bowl while checking on the bacon. "Hope you're hungry," Phoenix added after a few moments, "I'm making a big breakfast."
She flipped the slices of bacon over, letting them sizzel and cackle. Steam was rising in the morning air. It smelt so good. She hoped that her brother wouldn't... throw up any of her food, because she was an... okay chief. Her specialty was her famous apply crumbly, which had the whole village on their knees the second they heard about it, but that was the only thing she could cook well...
Phoenix looked back at Zephyr. "Would you mind pouring some orange juice into the glasses?" She asked him, looking back at the watery eggs in the plastic bowl.

Last edited by ~`Pheonix`~ on Thu May 06, 2010 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Wed May 05, 2010 3:45 am
Leaning against the counter casually, Zephyr folded his arms over his chest as he chewed the piece of toast. "Morning..." He mumbled, though it was distorted since his mouth was full. "'M always hungry." He added. That was a bit of an exaggeration, of course, though he did eat often. He was a teenage boy after all. They were known for eating a lot and never getting fat.
Nodding at her request, Zephyr soon had out the carton of juice and two glasses. This process went as usual; he spilled it all down the sides of the cups. It frustrated him, but he was used to it. Sometimes little things like that made him lose his temper, but when it was something little that he did all the time anyway, he usually was fine. Especially in the morning when he was too tired still to even react to most things.
Once he'd put the carton of juice back and wiped up all the spilled juice as well as the dribbles down the glasses, he set them on the table and slipped into his chair.
Wed May 05, 2010 11:55 am
"Thanks!" said Phoenix, while she set a plate full of bacon on the table, along with eggs. Phoenix mixed together some ingredients for the pancakes inside a bowl with a whisk. She stirred and stirred, untill it got a nice and creamy look to it. Once that was done, she started making huge circles of the mix on the stove. They started to sizzle a little bit too. They certainly smelled delicious. The circles were sloppy though, but you couldn't help that when making pancakes. The looked good, even in dough form.
"So how was your sleep?" Phoenix asked Zephyr. She always asked him that, and it was usually the same reply, but she liked asking it, seeing if he had any dreams that troubled him durring the night or anything. She had slept good herself, with dreams of adventure and action that made her wish that they were off this planet. But that was never going to happen. Right now, they were stuck on the planet, probably forever... But, at least she can hope. Actually, she was saving up money for a trip to a nearby planet with her brother, but the money she saved up for wouldn't even buy themselves a small television, let alone a space cruise.

Wed May 05, 2010 4:46 pm
With a slight nod, he grabbed one of the cups of orange juice and sipped at it to fight off the hunger for as long as possible. "Yeah. I slept... fine." Zephyr shrugged a little, eyes locked on the plates of food that she set on the table. Over time, he'd become accustomed to her asking that question. He'd found that "fine" usually worked well enough unless she was feeling particularly curious that day. Usually, there wasn't much else to say about his sleep anyway. The few dreams that he remembered were just the normal sorts of things that everyone dreamed about. Or at least, everyone who was stuck in Nowheresville and wanted out. Recently, his dreams of getting away and doing something with his life--and, well, her life too--had turned slightly darker than before. It was nothing too scary; there just hadn't been villains before. He was probably eating something weird. That one, flirty chick had mentioned something about those mangoes not being ripe yet.
The smell of the pancakes only reminded him of how hungry he was, so he slipped out a piece of bacon to nibble on. It wasn't like he'd finish eating before she sat down anyway. Breakfast was quite possibly his favorite meal.
"How 'bout you? How'd you sleep?" He finally asked. Politeness wasn't one of his strong suits, but he could fake it for a few people, and he could do it sincerely for even fewer. In fact, at this point in his life, he could only think of one person who got the genuine stuff.
Wed May 05, 2010 9:12 pm
"Well..." Phoenix said, starting to think the night over. She did sleep peacefully... but... Phoenix pulled a seat across from her brother, the same spot she'd been sitting in for a long time at the dinning table. "I was dreaming." She stated.
"Zephyr, my dream is to get off this planet! It's not... exciting. I want to see other planets with my own eyes, not in books and reports! I wan't to go on an adventure one day!" She said, smiling at the thought of it. "And I wan't you to come with me. That's was what I was dreaming about last night." She ended, looking over at her brother and nodding. She herself took a piece of bacon and started to chew on it. She dreamed of getting off this planet, out of this village... What if it did happen? How would that happen, though? A million thoughts were turning in her head.

Thu May 06, 2010 2:25 am
Zephyr nodded slowly, grabbing some more bacon and toast now that Phoenix had joined him. In his mind, he mulled it over a little bit before coming up with a reply for her. "Oh, yeah...?" Scratching absently at the back of his neck, he stuffed another strip of bacon into his mouth before continuing. "That's funny; my dreams have been about the same..." With a small shrug, he bit into the bacon and toast sandwich that he'd just constructed. "I'm tired of this place. We've lived here for too long." He finished. Zephyr had decided that it wasn't necessary to go into too much detail about the whole thing. That was his usual approach to any conversation subject. If the other person was curious, then they would ask.
Mouth full of toast, he began again. "So... what should we do today? Mixing it up a little might help things..." He suggested thoughtfully. Usually, he wouldn't go so far as to say such a thing, but since he now knew that she shared his feelings about wanting some excitement, he decided to go for it. He had always felt sort of embarrassed about it before, like maybe he was exaggerating and just not being thankful.
That problem was solved now though...
Thu May 06, 2010 11:46 am
"I think... that we should go into the forest." Phoenix said. It wasn't easy saying it. No one, and she meant no one, ever, EVER, went into the forest. There were too many monsters in there, so it was impossible to go in. Phoenix never went in it herself, because she was told so many scary stories in her past. "I think it's about time to go exploring there. Who knows whats going to be there?" Phoenix pondered the thought. She remembered the pancakes she was baking, and quickly got to them before they burnt. She flipped them over to the other side. Thankfully, none of them were burnt.
"Do you agree with me?" Phoenix asked, turning back to Zephyr and smiling. Something inside her has always wanted to take a trip inside the forest all along. She didn't know why, but she decided to go for it. It was a good thing too that they were swordsmen too. Phoenix was excellent at the sword, and so was Zephyr. They would need to bring their swords for this journey, if they were to survive.

Fri May 07, 2010 2:44 pm
His chewing stopped abruptly at her words. He wasn't quite sure how to even react to the suggestion. Of course, his first thoughts were about everything that everyone said about the forest. It wasn't the type of place you went to just for fun. Obviously, she wasn't just thinking this in terms of "fun" anymore though. She was being quite serious, it seemed.
"Hmm..." he hummed softly, continuing to chew for a moment before swallowing the bacon. Now he had to weigh the pros and cons of the situation. Getting out and having some adventure like that would probably be good for both of them, but the danger level was fairly high. If something happened to Pheonix, even something minor, he'd beat himself up over it for a very long time. It was a risk, though. There was a chance that nothing at all would happen.
"Fine. Just promise me that you won't do anything too stupid. And if something happens and I tell you to run then do it and don't look back." He said in an even, monotone voice. It was likely that she couldn't promise him that, at least the last half. Even if he wasn't any older, he was rather overprotective. She cared for him just as much though, and though it hadn't ever really been put to the test, he was pretty sure that she wasn't planning on leaving him like that. He knew that he'd never leave her like that; why should it be any different the other way around?
Still, it made him feel better to say it.
Fri May 07, 2010 8:46 pm
Phoenix brightened by his words. "Really?!" She said, happy. She almost forgot to check the pancakes. She quickly took the pancakes off of the stove and onto plates. "Alrighty. Let's have breakfast then. I was thinking we should leave soon. No one gets up around the hours. We should leave before noon, that's when it gets really busy." Phoenix nodded to herself, deciding that that was a good plan. It was super busy in the afternoon. No one in this small village was an early riser, so no one actually got out of their house before noon.
Phoenix put a pancake on her plate, followed by eggs, bacon strips, and toast. She poured some maple syrup onto her pancakes, and onto her eggs. Yes, her scrambled eggs. She knows it sounds disgusting, but it's really quite tasty. She started at the pancakes, cutting it into bites easy to eat.
"Does that sound like a plan?" Phoenix asked Zephyr, looking up breafly and taking a small piece of pancake. She slipped it into her mouth. It tasted wonderfull. She chewed it, swallowed it, and soon had another bite in her mouth.

Sat May 08, 2010 3:02 am
Zephyr just nodded slowly, hoping that he wasn't making a huge mistake. They would have to go armed, of course, and he would just have to make sure that he was paying plenty of attention. Letting his guard down for just one second could mean life or death for her. And for him too, really. That didn't bother him as much as her safety did, but it wasn't like he wanted to die. Plus, if he was dead, then who was going to stay here and take care of her...?
"Yeah, that sounds good." he nodded slightly before reloading his plate with food; two pancakes, a small pile of eggs, and a few strips of bacon. He too grabbed the syrup, which he poured over his pancakes and a little on the side. Her eggs and syrup thing didn't bother him, especially since he liked bacon and syrup. That made them even, pretty much.
A piece of sweet, syrupy, crispy bacon in his mouth, Zephyr traced circles onto the top of the table with the tip of his finger as he thought about it more. It was probably not a good thing to think about it so much; denying it in the first place was better than saying yes and then deciding no after a few minutes of thought. They would be fine, he tried to tell himself. It wasn't all as bad as people said it was.
Sat May 08, 2010 3:13 pm
Phoenix smiled at those words. She continued eating the pancake, and soon, it was gone. The strange thing was, she didn't care if she got hurt. It was a risk she had to take. She wanted to get out of here, and nothing would stop her. But... then again, what happened if there was nothing? Then they would've gotten out of the village for nothing. It would've been in vain that they would travel out into the forest. But Phoenix didn't care. She wanted to see the life out there, see new horizons...
Phoenix ate in silence. She was chewing at the bacon strips, and soon was eating her eggs covered with syrup. Phoenix was... kind of excited. But, all the kind people left behind in the village... it would hurt her to leave them behind. Not that anyone would want to come with, but they'll be missing a chance of a lifetime out in space, out exploring new planets... She'll especially miss their neighbors, an old couple. They were kind to them, and they would tell her stories of what it was like out there. But they were only rumors... they've never actually been out there themselves. But... she'll miss tem anyways.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19] All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 1 of 11