Lyht+Pheonix 1x1
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19]
Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:07 am
Phoenix smiled, and grinned. "Anytime," She said happily. She watched the following events play through. Hearing the last words from Blade's mouth, she sighed. She felt ready to go on walking. She stood up again. She could feel it in her legs, the soreness, but still she could walk. "Okay, let's go then. I'm fine now" She said. She felt like she only rested for mere seconds, but that was alright. There were things needed to be done anyways. Plus, she was afraid the Blade might get too bored and do something unnecassary, like she imagined him doing somehow. Phoenix looked again at the ground, and found the small line of caterpillars. There they were, slithering on the ground toward a destination unknown to the adventurers.

Alliyah smirked. "Starving to death is unlikely. It takes two months for a person to die from starvation," Alliyah started, seeing Phoenix finding the trail again. She walked over to Phoenix. "Alright, let's get this show on the road then, shall we?" Alliyah smiled at Phoenix. For a moment, Phoenix got the feeling of gentleness from Alliyah, but then it quickly vanished by the from that laid upon her face afterwards, and started walking on the usual trail again.

Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:06 am
Zephyr sat quietly observing the others. The more he hard from Blade, the more he was annoyed by the kid. He wondered if he ever shut his big mouth. If there was a way to make it happen, Zephyr hoped to discover the secret.
Following Phoenix's actions, he stood. He rocked forward onto his toes and back to his heels, stretching his legs a bit. Though he wasn't entirely sure that he believed she was all rested up, it was probably a good idea to move on. Hopefully they would get there soon. Wherever "there" was, exactly.

Blade scoffed at her in return. "I'm pretty sure it doesn't take that long, for one thing. I went for a whole week once, without food, so I think I know at least a little about this..." It wasn't often that bad things happened to the son of the first mate, who so often got to stay in the comfort of the ship, so Blade didn't let anyone forget about the few times that he as in actual, life-threatening situations caused by not being on the ship. "Yeah, let's get out of here..." Blade said loudly, skipping to catch up to Alliyah.
Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:00 am
Phoenix and the group marched on. And marched. And marched.
Salvation was finally at their wake. The trees suddenly stopped, and opened up into a plain of grass and wildflowers.
"We're almost there!" Phoenix suddenly exclaimed. Here, in this place where millions of butterflies and dragonflies flitted, where miles of dandelions spread from left to right, here was hope. Phoenix looked down. The trail was headed straight towards the mountains on the other side of the plain. But... Something didn't feel right. She couldn't explain it. She just got a sudden odd feeling. Maybe... Nah, they should just keep going.

Alliyah took in a deep breath. It was very hot and humid in the forest, but as soon as she took a step out of it, the air felt very different. It was light, and a slight breeze came. "Free at last!" She blurted outloud, raising her hands in the air enjoying the breeze and the feel of the sun. Sunlight. She hasn't seen that in, well, hours. It was glorious. And now they can finally see their heading point.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19] All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
Page 11 of 11