Lovely Live Llama's Longings- A quest!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 18, 19, 20  Next
Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:38 am
Ah what a bummer. So a lot of taking it then yes while excising.

Oo was that the picture that you showed me loaded on to DevArt? :3
Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:28 pm
Yep. Come to find out my physical therapist didn't give me the right exercises anyway.

Sure was~.
Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:46 pm

that was mean to say. "takin it easy and.." but I must have skipped over the easy part.
Sorry to hear that. That is no good that you got the wrong exercises. Have you been given better ones? I know occasionally I use youtube for finding things when i can't remember quite how to do them, or for something that is a little bit diffrent.

I have been taking it a bit too easy and have been hurting a lot because of it.

Very cool, I think it looks cool.

How are you doing today?

­­(2/25 posts for the day).

Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:49 am
I read between the words. Razz I have the right exercises now yes. But so far it's not helping much. ~woe~ I remembered my exercises from my PT guy so I didn't think I'd need to look for other ones. But that's a good idea!

Aww, I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you feel better!

Thanks! Still working on it kind of. heh.

Today… I feel like my insides are melting. >.< I drank a whole jug of orange juice in the course of 18 hours… (Fyi if you don't know, orange juice and oranges tear up my stomach lining.) So I'm miserable and I can't even complain to anyone because it's my own fault. I just can't help myself when it's in the house!

You?

Long-term Citizen
Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:29 am
**gasp** Gaelic!! Oranges do the same thing to me!! I have to force myself not to drink orange juice or eat oranges too! Its so hard though! They're so good!
Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:20 am

Yes I had to use the web to re-look up mine, it has been so long and I have forgotten so many.

Aw man I am sorry to hear that.

Awe Turtle, you two, it must be so hard to not give into temptation.

­(77/22 posts for the day).

Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:37 am
Hm, I started to post to this earlier, not sure what happened. >.< I'm trying to post to everything I can... Cos I really want an entire Halloween set. Not may people are feeling chatty tonight it looks like. Or maybe I feel rushed. -Rant done-

You feel miserable for like a week after eating any of those, right Turtle?

Wow, why so long, Keres? Just forgot to do them?
Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:57 am

I do that sometimes. I'll start typing and then close the window out and forget I had started to type something.

I'll help you get you set if you need me too. :3

partially, the other part is my daughter sees me laying down and tried to jump all over me and use me like a jungle gym. So I am kind of afraid to do them. D:

­(38/19 posts for the day).

Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:04 am
I had the whole thing typed hit send and then next think I know I'm on a totally different page and wondering why my thread never popped up on the front page. XD I don't know if I missed the submit button with my finger or what.

That would be awesome. Thanks!

Ooh, I bet that would hurt a lot. >.o daggum. Can you do them after she goes to bed? Or do you need to do them at a certain time of day? I have to do that because the dogs try to knock me down.

Edit: just looked, I only need the last 3 items!
Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:10 am

XD Oh goodness.

Totally, it's what friends are for. Smile

Oh it does. Yes I could probably dot them at night time. I have been thinking of doing just basic aerobics to youtube. *nods* That way I can at least get myself to limber up a bit. Eventually i will have to teach her that I can not be jumped on. It has been over a year sense I have tried. I aught to get hr to do some with me. she can do a couple push ups on her own.

­(39/19 posts for the day).

Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:15 am
That would probably help you a lot. Well when you do, I hope you don't have too much trouble. It was really hard for my mom to do. Until she started telling me to go play with Drs Hillman and Barry.
Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:16 am

Yes I hope so too. I really need to start doing them because I have been in a lot of pain lately.

­(42/19 posts for the day).

Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:22 am
Aww, I'm so sorry. To hear that! Have you done that static thing? Or does it now took anymore?

Oh and I'm going to bed. I just need the werewolf mask and I put that in the event helpers thread. Thank you for posting so much so I could get almost all my set. But I really can't stay up for that last item. My knees are getting hot and swollen and I can feel my toes going blue from the swelling.
Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:39 am

I really need to get a proper pvc pipe for it and something to statically charge it. Yes I surprisingly don't have much for static making things in the house.

Okie I hope that you sleep well. Smile Okie I'll check over there and if Riley hasn't sent it over I shall. Heart Get some rest so that you feel better in the morning. :3

­(44/19 posts for the day).

Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:34 am
Well I knocked some things off the list for stage 22 of my quest! I feel pretty guilty because I really should be working on stages 1-21 before working on 22 but I couldn't help it! I really really wanted the fairytale blouse since I probably won't be getting the orange Lotus belt any time soon if history holds out.

I'm still slowly creeping towards my dream avatar. Well, truthfully I have everything except that orange lotus belt.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 19 of 20