Lovely Live Llama's Longings- A quest!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:33 pm
Hm, I don't know that I've ever tried that flavor. The brand I usually buy is Kettle something or other.
Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:59 am

It's pretty decent, it is basically bbq mixed with salt and vinegar. It tastes good. If I remember correctly the brand name of chip we had was Utz.

( 30/33 post for today)

Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:10 am
Hm, that sounds interesting. I shall have to try it sometime. *nods* I've recently gotten hooked on hummus and rainbow twizzlers. Not at the same time of course but you know...
Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:25 am

mmhmm I certainly suggest it. :w;
Yeah hummus is lovely, though I haven't had any in a while. rainbow Twizzlers sound lovely. Heart lol but of course.
XD I had to mke my love laugh today, he was slicing up pickles and I asked for one, and immediately after remembered that I was going to eat my ice cream right after dinner so i grabbed that as well and he looked at me strange and asked if I was pregnant and i laughed and said no. he's fix and I'm on birth control, and I did eat them separately, but it was funny as hell to see my friends reaction when I came in with those two items. XD
Even with my original pregnancy i didn't eat funky combinations so it always makes me laugh.

(Dang I'm really wordy tonight)

( 35/33 post for today)

Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:30 am
That sounds like something I'd eat. I tend to eat what my mom calls 'Pregnancy combos'. Olives and peanut butter, A1 on toast, Pickles and Worchester sauce, A1 and ice cream, for just a few. She says if I ever get pregnant, I'll eat and crave normal foods. Razz
I bet that was hilarious!!

No problem with that. Wordy can be a good thing.
Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:14 am

Oh those are some interesting combinations of foods together. olives and peanut butter actually sounds like it would taste good. Yes

( 22/33 post for today)

Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:09 pm
It is when you're in the mood for it. :p but sometimes it can be very bad.

How are you today/tonight?
Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:16 pm

Ha I bet. Razz

I day has gone alright so far.
I had to spend a chunk on money on new cat food, cat litter and I got some de-tangler as well, because he is all matted up.

One of out cats, the male. I caught him eating kitty litter. We have the clumping stuff, which is so not good for them to ingest. He also has a case of cat acne as well, the poor guy.

So we ended up investing in the crystal litter for one box, and the corn and cedar mix for the other box to see which one the prefer to use..

how has you day been?

( 7/33 post for today)

Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:27 am
Wow, I've never heard of that. My mom says she has though and it's unfortunately usually a psychological problem. Did you get that Mimi's litter? Or a different kind? Mimi's is what we use and the cats just love it. The ferrets? Not so much. >.< they fling it everywhere and the other morning I discovered crystal covered poo in my chair. I told them they're lucky they're so cute or I'd be having fried ferret for supper. (Jokingly of course!!!)

I'm also trying to teach myself to do pixel art. It's a lot simpler than I always thought it would be. Razz
Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:06 am

We got the fresh step crystal kitty litter because that is all the store had that we went to. I had to turn the litter box around so he couldn't get it it because he tried to eat the crystals. o.o' and they are super absorbent and I had to pull some of them out of his lip. :\ At least we still have a box of the cedar/corn mix.

From what I read it could be a couple different things with eating the cat litter. A vitamin or mineral deficiency. Or it could be a possibility of him becoming anemic. If he doesn't get better we are going to have to take him to a very so that we can figure out what to do. We just don't have a lot of money and it alays seems that when we need it most is has been spent already.

Oh my, crystal covered poo sounds like no fun XD

Very cool. Very Happy I haven't really tried yet with the pixeling because i have no idea where to stat with it lol.

( 15/33 post for today)

Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:23 am
OMG, crazy cat. >.< Mom was a vet tech for like 10 years or so. She said she'd only seen one cat try to eat littler. And I agree with her now, after him eating the crystal litter too. I think it might be psychological. I mean there's nothing wrong with that. Our oldest male cat pees on everything because he's neurotic.

Anyway, pixelating. I found two useful sites for it.
http://psd.tutsplus.com/articles/techniques/learn-how-to-draw-hand-crafted-pixel-art-in-photoshop/
http://www.sythe.org/graphics-discussion-questions/466746-enjoy-pixel-art-learn-how-make-here-ms-paint.html
Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:21 am

Yeah I hope it is something that we can correct. otherwise we will be using this cedar/corn mix that smells oddly like mint. Right now I can't trust him to not eat those crystals.

Those two sites do look really helpful. Smile

( 24/33 post for today)

Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:04 pm
Hm, not sure what to say here. Sad Aside from sorry for disappearing but life and work kind of swallowed me up. I think I'm back now.
Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:26 am

Welcome back, I hope life treats you a little easier.
So our kitty is feeling much better now. I think he does suffer from the pica but we love him anyways and we just get the cedar/corn mix litter now. Yes

How have you been besides life swallowing you up?

ญญ(20/? posts for the day).

Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:32 pm
I had to go to the orthopiedist because my knee was acting up. It's stressed and there's nothing to do but exercises or shots for pain control (which are out as I'm allergic to them). Also I'm working on part of this picture in my head that is causing all kinds of issues since I know only a vauge idea what I want it to look like based on a chibi I drew a while ago. It's one of the godesses of the world I created for the majority of my short stories. I hope to get them all drawn up at some point.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 18 of 20