~LOLCATS Hangout~Giveaway!~
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 283, 284, 285  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Pubs and Clubs [Nov.'19]
LillieRose

Knight of Zantarni
Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:23 am
LOLcats thread and LillieRose love from Jamr! Luffles

I have been threatened with intervention...I have been warned, laughed at and made fun of...

HOWEVER...

I can't help it! I love LOLCATS! XD

After being dubbed Sir-Lady Lillie of the Feline Temperament, it is not strange, that I have a particular affliction towards cats. ^_^

In real life, in my flat I keep two cats, Minerva and Nessie and I also have another three at my parents' house, Thomas, Marcell II and Mimi.

And needless to say, I love them to death. I could enjoy their antics all day long, they're so funny and affectionate.

Almost always, you will see me sporting a signature related to cats or related to myself, portrayed as a cat.

So, if you have some LOLCAT antics and photos that you'd like to share, you're more than welcome.

Also, discuss your pets, if you have any. Is it a cat, hamster, iguana or the like, all of it is welcome. ^_^

WELCOME TO THE LOLCAT HANGOUT! ~_^

~Announcements~

We've been featured in the first Zantarni comic within ten days of creation. Great job everyone! Heart

~RULES UPDATE~

1. Please post your images in the format stated in the ~RULES OF ZANTARNI~, otherwise the Knights will resize them or reduce them to links.

Rules wrote:
Image Size.
Images posted in the forums should not exceed 575 pixels in width or 500 pixels in height.
Player signatures should not exceed 575px in width and 350px in height, cumulative dimensions.

2. Please do not post more than 3 images in a single post during events where there is currency involved.

~THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING THE RULES~

Keep the funny going! XD

Last edited by LillieRose on Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:48 am; edited 35 times in total
Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:04 pm
NO ONE HAS POSTED IN HEREE?! D,=
That is depressing.

Hi, my name is Lyht, and... I LOVE LOLCATS.
XD

I HAVE A KITTYYY. C: Just have to mention. She's a stray, really. I wanted a cat and, despite our best efforts, we could not locate a store that sold cats at a reasonable price (we found a place that bred them that had these GORGEOUS Himalayan, but they were like 1OO$ for a kitten. o__o) so my dad asked some guards at the front of our housing development place (No we're not that rich; it's just a third-world-culture thing I guess XD) and they brought her out... and she's SO friendly. It's weird for a street cat. I've never had a cat this friendly and I've had over twenty cats. o,o
Her name is Cat Deelye, after the host of So You Think You Can Dance? XD -loves that show- She's adoooraaaabbbleee. >w<

Ohnoes. ou o Legend of the Seeker is on... -goes into ninja mode-
LillieRose

Knight of Zantarni
Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:08 pm
Nope...and it makes Lillie so sad. Sad

But hey! You did! So thank you for that. ^_^

Now go watch your show. XD

Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:11 pm
I've got 3 cats, but unfortunately, they don't get along very well. My sister's cat and mine are brother and sister. Her cat thinks she's the queen of the house, and picks fights with the other cats.
A few years back, my mom picked up a kitten on her bus, and we kept her for a while. She had kittens, so we kept one. He's more like a dog than a cat though, he tries to get along with the other cats, but if he comes into my room when my Kyo's there, Kyo gets mad and either starts a fight, or just leaves.
Our neighbor's cat is our younger cat, Raven's half-brother, and Max with always follow Raven around, even walking into my bedroom through the cat door.

Knight of Zantarni
Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:34 pm
Aw. My cats are brother, sister and son. XD

I guess incest isn't an issue with cats. Just kidding. I'm pretty sure Tom had nothing to do with it. XD

Any favourite LOLCAT pics you two?

Or photos of your pets?

Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:45 pm
Neat thread idea... Very Happy

I have two kitties, Tybalt and Lola, and multiple other critters as well...

Here is one of my favorite lolcat pics... I posted it during the coronation event I think, but it makes me laugh so I'll post it again...

Knight of Zantarni
Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:51 pm
LOL! Thank you Shugga. ^_^

I think it was just a matter of time before someone made one. XD

I remember that one! It made me giggle so hard... XD

Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:52 pm
I love cats too Very Happy , but I love rabbits the most. Unfortunately I've never had any pets, my mother has always disliked animals and I haven't moved out yet. Once I get the funds together though, I'd really like to have two rabbits.

Not a lolcat, but I've got a bunny~

Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:56 pm
This is one of my favorites:

Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:02 pm
Nyeeh, so many peoples with kitties~ =D
Hm I dunno if I have a favorite... so many funny ones. XD I have a few saved on my computer though. -goes to see which ones they are-

Eh, didn't kind many.

And this is Cat. x3

I don't really have any good pictures of her yet. xD Only some with my webcam.
LillieRose

Knight of Zantarni
Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:03 pm
Frankenthing: Aw, bunnies are cute too! ^_^

My grandmother used to have bunnies. But she can't take care of them now (she's 80) so they've gone to a farm.

Finn: That pic is hilarious. XD

Lyht: HAHA! I have the SMRT one in my favourites, too. XD

And I remember the Absowutewy sure one from Tisi's sig.

Aw, your Cat is beautiful! Heart

Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:18 pm
I see this place has suddenly taken off o-o I didn't post originally because I had no amusing LOLcats to share D:
I do have two cats, but they are both terrified of cameras..

Knight of Zantarni
Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:19 pm
Well, it was to be expected of Zan. Everybody has been laying low lately.

Aw. It's okay Ducky, it's still a hangout. So you can just...hang out? XD

Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:22 pm
-goes to check his photobucket- there might be some pictures hiding in there some place xD
Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:22 pm
Found an old picture on my photobucket.
This is my Kyo ^^:

Page 1 of 285