Lock
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Avatar Courtyard [Nov.'19]
Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:57 pm
LOCK

Last edited by Irishrain on Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:34 pm
You do look super cute Irish! I have never even seen most of the stuff you have on. They must have come out while I was gone. I also haven't seen the pet you have. Too cute. What is it called?
Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:40 am
Its a rainbow fox Very Happy I buy things on MP/AH. I got these a year or so ago around Easter i think. It was a DI or something... >.> i honestly cant remember but i have been asked like 5 times now lol Smile I dont have any spares either.
Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:48 am
Lol, i asked her about the rainbow fox too! (hes so cute and fluffy!!)

Anyway, what i usually do is take a screenshot of my favorite avatars and save them to a folder on my computer. Then i can look at it and re-make it from the picture. Other than that i save an outfit i like,then play around in my wardrobe for as long as i want until i really like the result before i save it.
It would be neat to have favorite outfit settings though lol

Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:55 pm
I do that too!! I have a folder with like 300 pics though... i wish i had a way to display them all but it would take hours to save them to gif or jpeg form on a host server just to post each individual link... I have some AWESOME avis...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Avatar Courtyard [Nov.'19] All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1