Lock
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, , 4, 5, 6  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Freebie Shops [Nov.'19]
Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:29 pm

Yeah I posted less yesterday as well. though two and a half hours of that I was trying to get my daughter down for a nap. Didn't go so well. XD

(121/42 posts for today)

Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:34 am
XD Aw, silly kids.
I think I've made a fair amount today (for me at least). XD I've probably made about 170 sand dollars between my three accounts today. I bought a full set on Dusty. XD I'm working on one here now. I have 46 sand dollars. X3

^ A Charity
Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:54 am

That is really awesome. Very Happy You really have been doing a great job at collecting the tokens. :3

(221/42 posts for today)

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:19 pm
Thanks Keres! X3
I just need to keep it up so I can meet my 3 set quota. XD Then I'll be happy. <3
Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:40 am

I hear that. :3 I think that will try to make a minimum of 10 sets. Smile I reread have one, and I sent out 2 sets already. Yes so that another 7 more sets that I need to make. Smile

(23/41 posts for today)

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:42 am
That's awesome Keres! XD I always aim low so that I'm not disapointed if I can't make a big goal. XD But I usually end up with a plethora of extra sets/items by the end of the event. X3

I hope enough people enter the contest for a pair or two of wingsto be given out. <3
Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:13 am

I can understand that. XD I only aim this high because it is roughly what I got the last couple times. I tend to go overboard when it comes to event. I post like mad woman. XD

Right now, I have enough to buy 6 and a half sets. XD

Me too, I really need to get to thinking about what to write for it.

(32/41 posts for today)

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:18 am
XD That's awesome that you can post that much. I just don't have the energy for it! XD I'm too lazy. XD

Wow! XD That's awesome Keres. <3

XD I kinda had my idea just for some reason. I was just amused by the idea I think. XD
Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:22 am

Thank you very much. When I first started to post like this is was very hard to keep up with myself. Now it is like second nature. :3

XD Thank Very Happy One of those 6 sets is going to Be Rayvens. Smile at least another is going into my charity. I think I am going to try and toss a set over at Moonie for the flight of the yoricks as well.

(34/41 posts for today)

Last edited by keres corvax on Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:23 am
*Waves* Hello :3
Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:25 am

Waves in return* Hey Da-ku. :3

(36/41 posts for today)

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:27 am
@ Keres: *nods* Maybe I'll start trying to post more one of these days. XD I just need to get in the habit of of checking my normal threads first. XD

That's nice of you Keres. X3 I think I'm going to buy up some extra clothes for newbies. XD

@ Da-KuTenshi: Hello! How are you today? X3
Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:28 am
A freebie would be really awesome if you get to it. It's nice of you to do this.
Dusty

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:35 am
I certainly can! I'll get them all finished eventually, even if it's after the event is over. Would you like your current avatar drawn?

Aw! Thanks, I'm always happy to do event freebies. XD It's something to keep me busy and checking in on Zantarni.
Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:36 am

Dusty - :3 That would be cool :3

Awe, I try. I figure it is the least that I can do. :3 it's nicer than selling them all. XD

Awe that is really nice of you as well. :3

*waves* Hi Shadowfoot. :3

(38/41 posts for today)

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, , 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6