Lock
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, , 4, 5, 6  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Freebie Shops [Nov.'19]
Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:30 pm

Dusty - Yay, your doing an awesome job collection event tokens. Smile

Star - Hey Star. :3 How goes your event collecting?

Assdria - Hey Girl, It's a good thing I woke you, I was surprised that you were still sleeping after 4 pm.

Celestrya - oooo, that is good to know. Thank you very much for sharing with me. Heart

(78/43 posts for today)

Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:53 pm
Oh! Thanks Dusty. I hope it was okay that I waited until I was sure I'd get one to upload the avi and post it. ^^;

I just got off work, so I'm just working on some art between trying to earn currency for my mules or perhaps some friends if they fall short.

Thanks Keres! Fancy seeing you here. >.>
Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:54 pm
I was sooo tired... I ended up talking to a lot of people until I said I am heading to bed. *Yawns*

Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:01 pm

Very Happy your welcome Gaelic. :3 Yeah I'm pretty much every where, especially around event time.

Assdria - I know how ya feel girlie, I spent all night on here.

(96/43 posts for today)

Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:50 pm
Keres: I try my best but I'm sometimes slow since I have a lot of stuff I'm trying to do at once. On a normal night I'm trying to keep track of the TV mom's watching, chat to several people on IM, post here, and do my arts.

Assdria: I've had those nights. At least you didn't have to get up early? I mean if you did that would stink.
Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:55 am

I can understand that Gaelic, I'm constantly having to keep an eye on my girl. so when it gets to be night time, I like to sit and post away. ad then I forget the time of day it is. XD

(102/43 posts for today)

Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:02 am
Exactly! And it's worse if you have insomnia. Then you end up staying up even later.
Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:04 am

heck yea! I so know how that goes. I didn't get to bed til 4 am this morning.

(106/43 posts for today)

Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:09 am
Haha, nice! I went to bed near 4 as well but only because I was working on art and writing. Razz
Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:21 am

XD I hear that, I posted till lie 3am n here and then my rom mate got home and we chatted for like an hour. XD

(116/43 posts for today)

Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:30 am
Hahaha, nice! There's been nights when I've stayed up so late doing something that my mom has walked out at 6am, shook her head, and just turned around and gone back to bed.
Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:44 am

Oh man, my Hubbin does that from time to time. I'll still be out here typing, and then he will come out to use the bathroom and give me a kiss and then head back to bed. :3

(117/43 posts for today)

Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:03 am
Aww! That's really cute actually. ^^
Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:06 am

:3 yeah he has come to terms with the fact that I am a night owl and I don't even mean to be. XD

(119/43 posts for today)

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:54 pm
@ Keres: Aw, thanks! XD I need to catch up a little bit. I didn't post too much yesterday. XD

@ Gaelic: It's no problem! I've been slacking on my drawings lately. XD I'll start sketching tonight. I don't know how much I'll actually be online tomorrow, but hopefully I can have these done by the weekend. XD
--
I'm tired! XD Today was full of a lot of driving and waitressing. XD
Page 4 of 6