LOCK Please
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, , 3, 4, 5  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Artists' Quarter [Nov.'19]

What did you come to do?
To give a quick suggestion on what to draw.
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
To look at your arts.
44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
Pollwhore lawl -retard moment-
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 9

Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:27 am
To answer that "-Click click click click- You're crazy with that weapon -click click- Slice and dice dawemn mawnster! -click-"

The dialogue is from the LP (Let's Play) xD

Last edited by Kahvikuppo on Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:41 am
Heh, never heard of that one xD funny tho
psst. no foul language >:

The only LP's I watched so far were the Minecraft ones: COD4nub, Yogscast, david64yt, and a complete newbie play (forgot the name but it was high-lair-e-ous).
Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:45 am
OMFGcata
You'll like that one, especially Terraria LP. :3

Argh. I hate when I can't cuss even in the slightest. I was like "AW YEAH I CAN SWEAR IN MINECRAFT" after I spend time trying to not cuss and having words filtered. I'm not really a mean guy even though I may be blunt and cuss a lot xD
Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:58 am
Mmm, I'll put that on my to-do list. I wanna watch all the LP Tombraider: blabooblahancientoohbloobla series first ^o^ oh yea, and then the second American McGee's Alice (halfway done watching~).

That's cos kids sometimes go on this site. Razz So I don't blame you, plus it's part of your personality amirite or amirite? |D Speaking of which, that means I have to censor your certificate da--rn.>>;
Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:05 am
No need :'D

I played the Alice: Madness Returns through.
What can I say... OH BOY WAS it artistic and good! 8D
It had lots of value and it made me ponder all kinds of stuff. That's a sign of successful game.
Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:20 am
ohok. Surprised /changesidentitysotheyllneverfindmemuahaha

ASSKLJLJFF TOTALLY FEELING THE JELLY RIGHT NOW!! D8 If I was good at games in general I would totes buy and play it alll niggghhhttt. 8I AND INORITE. Epic grphics and EPIC PLOTTT Heart Heart Heart And not to mention a sequel that's not sucky~
Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:23 am
There's a lot of sequels that are not sucky. It only bodes for the movies and not so much for games.
Ohoooh... you'd be triple the jealous if you knew how many and what all games I've played. It's many and I mean MANY. I'm basically a hardcore gamer but I'm not that good at games. Enough good to do stuff though and figure the things through.

Oh, oh, oh... there's lots of different awesome costumes and more weapons in the new one. So... many...
Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:34 am
Heh, only watched a few LP's so you can say I was a bit surprised. o-o LOL, movies definitely. Watching LPs are like watching movies in a way for me so I kinda had that expectation. Thank goodness they proved me wrong. Peasant can now die happy.

Ugh, go away Kahvi. I'm trying so hard not to hate you right naow.
Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:39 am
xD Sorry. Anyways, from a subject to another. Art. I mean that's the whole topic anyways.
I find out that my doodles are more awesome than my actual drawings with the exception of them having weirder things and lines missing or too many of them.

Right now I'm trying to start drawing a little something I had promised a long ago for... Katey that was. Gotta draw a anthropomorphic wolf leader with cool armor. I have never actually drawn an anthro before so... we'll see how it ends up.
Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:57 am
Woops. Poofed a bit to reply some profile comments :^D

Heh, no offense taken. That was me just playfully nerd raging tahaha xD Lolwhut me too in a way o-o I like my sketches to have those sketchy lines. I feel if I clean them up, it'll take away its awesomeness.

Oyeh, saw you there--first page I believe...not that I was stalking you of course. I was just there coincidentally....
GOOD LUCK WID DAT BRO. I tried and failed.
and LOL YOU LIE. I saw that lizardman ;o

Gawd, I love these smilies Heart
Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:06 am
So far it seems I'm succeeding. I'm still sketching it out a bit.
Lizardmen, BTW, are not anthros by default. They're fantasy creatures. AHA! AHAHA!

It's exactly like that with the sketches. Oooh sketchy lines, many of them! Seems so artistic, so inspired and comfortable! MUST NOT CLEAN!

Normally when drawing something neat and sophisticated I'd listen to Cogs in Motion by Jared Emerson. But right now I'm drawing someone who's bad-****... I need fast metal for that! Which is along these lines.

Besides I love lizards and similar reptiles like snakes. I'd much like one for pet :'3

::EDIT::
Man people must dislike me xD
I've got so little art... though it reminds me to put that lizard-y thing to my profile in the stead of the cheap... whatever that thing was, too lazy to remember.
Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:26 am
Can I haz a peeksee? *winkwinknudgenudge*
And whaaat? Aren't anthros already fantasy creatures? AHA! HAHA!

LOL, you spoke my mind. C:

Eh, metal. Not gonna listen to that when it's about time to go to sleep.

I got that much from your doodles xD Then,if I may ask, what's stopping you? :O Cost? Parents? OTHER STUFFS? 8D
Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:34 am
PEASANT!
It did not suck!

Kahvi:
I wanna draw at least one of your OC's lol.
MAYBE soon we can think of a good time and I will do a livestream and try to draw one. That way you can tell me if is sucks <3

As for something random to draw I say ZOMBIE DEER! Hell yeah ^^
Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:37 am
Cost, parents, moving and all that.

You can try drawing my OCs any time. I'll throw the SNEAK PEEK into Katey's thread, go see it there PEASANT! Gonna start using that name this way soon.

::EDIT::
Oh boy... I don't think I'd be allowed to post PG-18 stuff in here. Because I've got principle about zombies I intend to keep.
Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:49 am
KATEY! 8D /tackleglomps
Lol, okokok it was decent ^o^ maybe.

Yes. Livestream plz <3

Aww, that sucks Kahvi :C

Talk about lightly hinting lololol xDD
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Artists' Quarter [Nov.'19] All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, , 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5