Lock Please
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 7, 8, 9  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Tournament Grounds [Nov.'19]
Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:57 pm
*giggles at Jamr*

That sucks. I need to update this... Badly. I make it more appealing.

Art by Lyht <3
Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:52 pm
Ahh, my apples. D:

Hmm, I am thinking of taking my first two down.. I'll still give awards out for them but it's just I don't have much use for that OC..
Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:20 pm
Hehe! XD

Well I think Spud is starting to get jelous of Zantarni! She is glaring at me! XD
Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:15 pm
*nods to Ryver* I understand that. If people don't start coming and entering soon, I might do some tinkering with my characters.

Art by Lyht <3
Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:44 pm
Seems the art part of Zan is dead.. probably once I get my character inked out, I'll hold something on Eryna.. I never log on there anymore.
Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:24 pm
*nods* At least the artists wanting to do contests have died out. It's really sad. :C

At least the event is rolling, maybe someone will pop in and help us out by giving us art. XD I'd love that. I might have to got post a 'mini contest' in the event forums. Maybe I could get art that way. Yes

*rolls around* This place is so dead. Poor lifeless thread. :C

Art by Lyht <3
MungoBoo

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:07 pm
Hey you guys. :3 I have nowhere to chat. :[

hmm.. maybe i should do some art thing.. :/

Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:11 pm
Hey Boo. <3

You're always welcome in my threads. *nods*

Art by Lyht <3
MungoBoo

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:13 pm
Aww.. Thank you Scarlet. *hugs*

Except I haven't been really good with coming up with things to talk about lately. :[

Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:18 pm
You're welcome Boo. *Hugs back*

I can understand that, I've been having issues in that department myself. XD I finally got bored and started to see what items I should stock up on by starting the event item thread.

Art by Lyht <3
MungoBoo

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:26 pm
Ahh I see, well that's a good idea!

I have a feeling I'll just barely manage to get my own set. XD But any extras I get I'll probably give to Moon since she can't be on. :[

Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:14 pm
Hi Boo.
Feel free to pop on and chat with me if you see me on, I don't really stick to just one thread anymore, I usually pop on and off. Sometimes I'm in Moon's and sometimes you can catch me talking to Ducky since we're planning to start a DnD group or catch me in Ibis's threads.

I think the events usually are what brings most of the people back.. and usually Mythic and Nobody try to enter some contests.
I know there will be slight changes, I want some art for another site and will need some for Gwynnie and O on Neopets.
I'll do the updates in a few, I have to get the WIP for Chloe up.
Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:19 pm
*pushes the thread up*
I need to get all my background stories up. That'll help out a bit with the artist's decision of who and who not to draw... And maybe make some of my OC's more appealing.
I need to check Quizilla to see if anyone said anything about the stories I have up. :3 I posted Finch and Tarus's story up and my random Lord of the Rings inspired story too... Granted, it does not follow the same idea or anything like what Tolkien created, it just inspired me to write a fantasy-esque novel... I'm still working on it. XD

Art by Lyht <3
Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:38 pm
Yea, there's a small chance my other pets might be added into the Subeta category.. I really don't think I want to try to draw one of the characters.. I never do good with blood.. through, if no one offers on Subeta, I might attempt a headshot with bandages and all.
Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:05 pm
*nods* That would be cool. :3

By the way, let me know if you want to open up a joint shop again.

How are you doing with the event?

Art by Lyht <3
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Tournament Grounds [Nov.'19] All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 8 of 9