LiL Freebies- Slots open
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Freebie Shops [Nov.'19]
Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:34 pm

Hello! I'm (GaelicBubble)'s mule. I will be hosting her freebie shop for her. Feel free to call me Lace or Lacey, or even Bubble.

It's been a little while since I had a freebie shop but I remember my last one being pretty fun. I will have 2 or 3 things I will always offer here but primary use of this shop is going to be trying out new styles and coloring techniques. When I come up with a new style or color technique only a limited number of people will get that kind of art as a freebie.

Permanent
5min headshot
Sketch All final sketches will be much cleaner.

Practice
Marker manipulation

Won't Do
Metallic skin

Will Do (This applies to sketches and practice styles listed
Hips up
Bust
Fullbody
Headshots

Last edited by Lady in Lace on Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:46 pm; edited 15 times in total
Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:35 pm
This is going to be a pretty loose and free flowy shop so the form isn't formal!

I just need:
Username:
What you want drawn:
How you want it drawn:
Extra:

Orders

Done
TurtleSensei
Keres
Celestrya

Art Shop

Last edited by Lady in Lace on Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:44 pm; edited 10 times in total
Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:22 pm

*Drops on in* I meant to post in here earlier *sits at a cute little table*

(31/45 posts for today)

Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:36 pm
Oh you did? *sets cute little table for tea* I've been trying to do a chibi of your freebie req but I think I'm going to break down and do the marker version
Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:09 pm

That I did, I was a bad poster and I lurked for like a week. :3

Ah tea looks nice, what types do we have here?

(44/45 posts for today)

Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:23 pm
I did my best not to lurk. Though I will have to go quiet. It's been so long since my Mac has been on that apparently every adobe app I have needs updated or reinstalled. Ick!

Black tea sounds good to me.
Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:31 pm

I try my best not to lurk as well. Though sometimes I get so overwhelmed with home and cleaning stuff that I have a hard time knowing what I want to post. x.x But I have been trying to make a good effort of getting online to post. *Nods* Yucky, i hate when long updates have to happen.

*Nods* Black tea does sound nice.

(51/45 posts for today)

Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:55 pm
Same here. I have a terrible habit of spouting random trivia when I don't know what to say. Which tends to aggravate those people who don't like to learn. *sigh*

I would offer crumpets but I'm not 100% sure I know what they are. *offers teacup*
Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:56 pm

It is sad when people get aggravated when they don't want to learn something. I think here you will find most people will be intrigued and very glad that they got to learn about something new as well as talk about something new. :3

*Politely takes the tea cup and sips from it*

from Wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crumpet
it is pretty much a little bread biscuit of sorts, kind of like an English muffin.
Quote:

The English crumpet

Crumpets are generally circular roughly 7 cm (2.7") in diameter and roughly 2 cm (0.7") thick. Their shape comes from being restrained in the pan/griddle by a shallow ring. They have a characteristic flat top with many small pores and a chewy and spongy texture. They may be cooked until ready to eat warm from the pan, but are frequently left slightly undercooked so that they may be cooled and stored before being eaten freshly toasted. In Australia and New Zealand, branded square crumpets can be purchased from supermarkets, designed to fit easily in a standard toaster.[3] They are often eaten with a spread of butter or some alternative spread on the top of them.

(76/45 posts for today)

Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:21 am
I certainly hope so. This is probably the best site I've ever been on and trust me, I've been on all the popular ones at one point or another.

Hm... So I'll offer you some delicious cheesecake fruit tarts. *sips from her own cup* Speaking of which, is there a thread on the site to post awesome recipes?
Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:40 am

Yeah, quite a few of us if we are bored enough or have the ambition to will, look up and provide more information on a topic. Like one discussion I have been in is how pepsi and coke taste similar, yet different at the same time. I myself wen to the wiki and looked up the ingredients to see why this was and shared my findings. Very Happy I have been to quite a few of the major ones as well, and have always been very happy with here. Yes

*Falls in love* I would love to have some. Cheesecake treats are my favorite kind of treats. The tea is very delicious by the way. :3

Yes we actually have a couple of threads the support food recipes. One is for easy recipes. and another is a anything kind of food recipe thread.

I am failing to find one of them. But I can provide you with one that I know right where it is.
Bek's Recipe Club - http://www.zantarni.com/bek-s-recipe-club-t56692.html

(81/45 posts for today)

Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:22 am
I was considering making a thread about odd and strange bans, laws and regulations. Like banning Kindereggs but still allowing people to buy machine guns. (Double standard there). I just didn't know where to put it. Razz I'm always up to learning. I LOVE learning.

*holds out tray* Feel free~ If only I could provide you with some RL ones. They're amazing? Phenomenal? I can't find a word that describes how wonderful they taste. My mom makes them so I want to put the recipe up somewhere to share if she allows me to. Thanks for the link!
Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:31 am

Oh my that sounds like it would be a lovely topic. I think the best place for that would be in the Main hall. Yes Learning is a wonderful thing, it keeps the brain active. Smile

*Picks a couple up and noms on one* I know right. i think I may have had some before. Cheese cake it's self is delicious so I can only imagine what a cheese cake tart is like. Heart That would be awesome if she gave you the recipe to share.Smile

(86/45 posts for today)

Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:27 am
Then tomorrow I shall open it up. Or after I finish Tisiel's arts.

Maybe but not like my mom's. Hers are a family recipe. The only ingredient I know is pie filling for the fruit and a vanilla wafer at the bottom for the crust.
Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:42 am

Very cool, I shall make sure to stop on in.

Yeah, family recipes always seem to be the best it seems.
That sounds yummy.

(92/45 posts for today)

Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
Page 1 of 25