LiL Freebies- Slots open
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Freebie Shops [Nov.'19]
Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:42 am
May I request a freebies?

Username: Lilith Deamon

What you want drawn: My avatar

How you want it drawn: Fullbody or chibi

Extra: ?
Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:04 am
Username: MisLemur

What you want drawn: my avatar is a mermaid (water goddess) she has strawberry blonde hair with frosted highlights in her human form yellow and green two toned eyes. Her tail is three times longer than what you normally see in pictures. Her scales are bluish white (swimmers golden in the sunset)

How you want it drawn: (fullbody)

Extras: I don't really care how you do It I will tip if I like it ( I don't have much still new to this whole site) but if you have time would you care to surprise me?

I most likely did this completely wrong......
Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:54 pm
Miladies, in case of disappointment, you may wish to note that the shop owner, Lady (GaelicBubble), last posted here on 1 November 2013, so I am unsure whether this shop is still active.
Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:51 am
It was a shot out of the dark ( I looked at the last poster guess I'm changing that a but.) Seems like no one is on here.
Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:44 pm
Shoot! Sorry, everyone/anyone who stopped in since my last visit. I had some life issues going on -won't get into details- that prevented me from hopping online. Sad But I'm back now, for a while at least. Next time when I have to go on hiatus I'll be sure to be clear about it.

Anyone who requested Avis in my absence, I'm sorry I wasn't here. Anyone else who stops in, I'm back and will be checking in weekly at the least.

*And apologies for the technical necroing. This forum/subforum seems to be pretty slow so I hope it isn't a big issue.*
Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:11 am
Username: Gogandantes
What you want drawn: Tim Skold (google him hes gotta mohawk.
How you want it drawn: however, just do your best on it.
Extra: best rockstar ever
Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:05 pm
Normally I'd say 'No' to a request to draw a real person but in this case I think I can have a go at it. Things will go slowly since I have an 8 week old puppy in the house right now. He's keeping me pretty busy.

The only thing is this particular shop is for testing my different drawing styles and techniques so there isn't any guarantee of how it will look but I do always do my best within reason considering this is a freebie shop. (Meaning I don't spend days/weeks making it as perfect as I can) I do have an actual art shop owned by my Main if you want something guaranteed. A link to it is in the second post of the freebie shop. Smile

(Probably should put a link to both shops in my sig and on my profile too...)
Page 25 of 25