LiL Freebies- Slots open
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Freebie Shops [Nov.'19]
Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:37 am

I'm sure you will, even if it takes a while. Smile
Hah I suppose it is now isn't it. XD

( 17/33 post for today)

Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:40 am
My mom says that too. XD You are just all kinds of channeling my mom. Though she's pretty smart and you seem like you are too so I'm not surprised.

I was on my way out, saw you posted in here and then my eyes immediately focused on your feet so I MUST say *grabby hands* Those are the most amazing item I've seen on the site. They shall now become my #1 Item to quest for. *que dramatic music* I shall have them if they're the last thing I do on this site! *end dramatic music*
Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:49 am

Hah that is funny. XD I try to be smart, it's tiring sometimes. Razz
Very Happy I love these feet they are called: Diabolicus Claws :3
There is also the Draconem Boots and the Moonstone Dragon Boots

( 18/33 post for today)

Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:01 pm
Hey, you do a good job at it. Surely a keck of a lot better than me. Razz

Thank you! I shall certainly post that in my quest thread. <3

I've seen the other two and I want them but they don't quite appeal to me as much as the claws.
Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:44 pm

Thanks, Google helps me a lot when I am not sure of something. XD

You are very welcome. :3 I checked to see if I have an extra pair butt do not. I can keep my eye out for you though.

I hear that, the Diabolicus set is a wonderful one. Smile Though I'm already all changed up again. XD

( 10/33 post for today)

Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:56 am
Well that's cool. Thanks for checking.

Neat, that's be very nice of you.

Myka my girl ferret is sick. I will be very scarce until we can figure out what's wrong with her. Sorry for the sudden withdrawal.
Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:18 am

Your very welcome Smile

Certainly, Smile I have had lots of people help me so I want to do the same.

Don't be sorry at all, pets are just as important as family. I hope your girl ferret gets better.

( 23/33 post for today)

Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:47 pm
Ferret is still sick and I've somehow torn something in my knee again and my doctor is out of town. I must have the worst timing ever.
Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:28 am

I'm really sorry to heart hat your ferret is still sick. What a bummer that you tore something in your knee. I wish I could take that pain away from you.

( 14/33 post for today)

Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:05 pm
Knee still isn't much better but my ferret is better.. Hm, not sure what else to say here. Sad Aside from sorry for disappearing. I think I'm back now.
Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:59 pm

I am glad to hear that your ferret is doing better. Sorry to hear that our knee is not. Welcome back though :3 It is nice to see you.

ญญ(6/25 posts for the day).

Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:07 pm
Username: Agent Xarxes

What you want drawn:

How you want it drawn: I'm a very well mannered gentleman with a bit of humor as well. Just keep that simple fact in mind.

Extra: Nothing extra.

Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:33 pm
Lacey lives!! Phew, it was touch and go there for a minute. Thought Myrtle was going to leave me for death in the middle of Walnut Blvd during semi-rush hour.

Xarxes: your request has been saved! I am currently concentrating on all freebies before finishing actual commissions so it should be done.... In the near future. Razz

I think I forgot to mention.... I have a truck now!!!! How have you been lately Keres?
Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:36 pm
Thank you. (:

Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:06 am
Well Celestrya's is finally finished. Now I can go onto the standard freebies now. Huzzah!

And Assidra's is in progress!
Page 23 of 25