Keres and Blue lotus
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, , 4, 5, 6  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19]
Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:19 pm

"I agree it does happen." she said.

"Though I don't ever recall it being this quiet in town before. Look there are not even anyone in the food stalls." She pointed out.

(81/44 posts for today)

Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:21 pm
"Hmmm very interesting." she said as she looked around, "I wonder?" she started walking the roads looking to see if she could find someone. Seeing that no one was around she scratched her head. "Strange."

Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:10 am

*Keres followed along as she was very interested in where everyone had gone. All of the animals were still around. the birds chirping and the bugs buzzing. But still no site of any person as they walked around*

"Well we could always go and see if they have gone to the gates for the coronation. The only other place I can think of to check is down by the water." Keres Stated.

(151/44 posts for today)

Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:16 am
Shrugs her shoulder's, "Yeah we could. But I'm not in the mood to go searching for the towns people." she muttered as she stocked away kicking bits of rock.

Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:07 am

Keres Shrugged her shoulders and node.* "That is quite understandable. But my curiosity has gotten the best of me." Keres had said. So she wandered off to the palace gates to see if she could find any news out about why it was so quiet.

(244/42 posts for today)

Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:15 pm
Assdria watched her wonder off to the places gates. "Do you think one of our friends will show up?" she asked as she followed her close be hind. She felt nervous with it being so quiet in the city. Looking around the area and still not seeing anyone she knew, she let out a heavy sigh.

Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:50 pm
Keres looks back. "It is possible, we could run into someone else who may know what is going on." She said as she slowly trotted up to the castle door. She saw a something white flying back and forth at the door knocker. She approached it and read it carefully. "They have gone fishing." She said. "I don't remember getting the memo on this, unless this is the Memo."
Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:20 am
Wiggles her nose and fly's down to the ground, landing on her feet with ease. "Sorry about that I had to fly around to find the other people of the tow and saw them all fishing by the lake." Minari said fluttering her wings a bit.
Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:28 am

Keres looked up and saw that familiar glow that was Minari. "Ah thank goodness, I was starting to get worried about you. Assdria and I were walking around wondering where everyone had gone to. I don't think I have ever seen everyone all out fishing at the same time."

(17/39 for today)

Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:19 pm
"I got lost." she scratched her had and yawns. She says, "I think I dosed off. Boy it really is empty here what did I miss. What is this you are saying about fishing?"

Minari slowly descended towards the ground. The bells on her wings chiming delicately, as the sun glinted off of them. She looks down at the ground, and touches ever so softly down and onto the grass that Keres and Assdria are standing in.

Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:26 pm

"Yeah apparently everyone went fishing", Said Keres. She squinted here eyes as she sees a couple small figures on the horizon coming this way. "It looks as if a couple more people may be coming our way."

(6/34 post for today

Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:52 pm
Yawns once again as she walks up besides both of the girl, "Fair enough.." she muttered and yawned once again as she bent down.
Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:00 pm

"Well it seems it will be a while before those people are here. Are you hungry Minari? it is about lunch time?"

She pulls from her satchel a long heavy sheet that she lays down in the grass. she sits on it and starts pulling out various foods from her sack and offers Minari and Assdria to sit and eat as well.

(6/34 post for today

Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:13 pm
Minari flopped down and threw her hands up in the air and shouted, "WOOOOOOOO picnic." she smiled happily, "Although not very hungry." she said with a soft voice.

Assdria sat down beside her and crossed her legs together. "Sure I'll eat something." she spoke in a whisper.
Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:23 pm

Keres nodded and smiled as she pulled out some water skins from her pack and set one in front of each of them. She began to eat at some of the fruit.

(9/34 post for today

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, , 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6